Windows 10: BSOD only after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support BSOD only after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! I upgraded to Windows 10 a few days ago, and since then I have had BSODs. I had a few when I first built my PC, but not after that. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by daybeers, Aug 1, 2016.

1. daybeers Win User

BSOD only after upgrading to Windows 10

Hello!

I upgraded to Windows 10 a few days ago, and since then I have had BSODs. I had a few when I first built my PC, but not after that. I have tried using WhoCrashed to figure out the cause with no luck. I thought it was caused by Acronis True Image 2016, since at first I only experienced BSODs when it was backing up my computer. However, I found that not to be true. Even just a little while ago, I restarted my computer after a BSOD and left it on the sign-in screen, and it did three BSODs.

I have attached the .zip file from the Log Collector.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Attachment 93441

:)

daybeers, Aug 1, 2016
  2. pudgee Win User

help with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED intelppm.sys+2140

Hello, after i upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10, i am getting those random BSOD screens. First i thought it was my usb wifi adapter, cause it was supported only for win 7 up, but after upgrade i am still getting those BSOD errors. Can anyone help me
    where is the problem ? There are dump files, just bother with the last one from 7.8.2015 - that is the new after USB wifi adapter changed.

Free File Hosting - Online Storage; Upload Mp3, Videos, Music. Backup Files

pudgee, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Bad_Pool_Header started after a Windows 10 upgrade

Did the BSODs start immediately after you upgraded on 29 January 2016 or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 1, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

You didn't attach it correctly, please try again.

Ztruker, Aug 1, 2016
  5. daybeers Win User
    I actually ended up solving this last night by uninstalling Acronis True Image and deleting its leftover keys from the registry. I also uninstalled Logitech Gaming Software, which WhoCrashed showed to also be causing problems. I will mark this thread as solved.

daybeers, Aug 1, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Good to hear and thanks for letting me know.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD only after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - BSOD upgrading

2. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...
  3. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP: I recently have had BSOD crashes frequently while using my PC to work on Adobe After Effects projects. A few weeks ago, I installed a 2tb Inland SSD after transferring my operating system and software files. I will get at least 3 or 4 BSOD crashes a day. Sometimes they will...
  4. BSOD Frequent Crashes - Recently Upgraded SSD's to Inland drive - HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade: Hi! I have recently changed my GPU to new 7800xt Raden card, beside that I am running also new B550m PLUS WIFI II from ASUS, Ryzen 5 3600, 2x8GB ADATA RAM, new PSU 750W from be quiet!. Since the change I have been experiencing random BSODs, eventhough this is clean install of...
  6. Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade

Rnadom BSOD after Radeon 7800xt upgrade: Hi! I have recently changed my GPU to new 7800xt Raden card, beside that I am running also new B550m PLUS WIFI II from ASUS, Ryzen 5 3600, 2x8GB ADATA RAM, new PSU 750W from be quiet!. Since the change I have been experiencing random BSODs, eventhough this is clean install of...
  7. Win 11 pro upgrade key from Win 10 missing after BSOD, how to get?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 pro upgrade key from Win 10 missing after BSOD, how to get?: Hello, I upgraded to win 11 from 10. I got the pro version. However a BSOD has crashed my old computer. I cannot log into windows anymore.I have to reinstall my entire system much to my dismay, my 4TB of programs is corrupted. Now, the usb iso for windows 11 is asking for a...
  8. Win 11 pro upgrade key from Win 10 missing after BSOD, how to get?

Win 11 pro upgrade key from Win 10 missing after BSOD, how to get?: Hello, I upgraded to win 11 from 10. I got the pro version. However a BSOD has crashed my old computer. I cannot log into windows anymore.I have to reinstall my entire system much to my dismay, my 4TB of programs is corrupted. Now, the usb iso for windows 11 is asking for a...
  9. I got a BSOD on my Dell Inspiron 14 3481 after RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got a BSOD on my Dell Inspiron 14 3481 after RAM upgrade: The code is critical process died. Please help me identify what cause the BSOD with this code?I can't upload the picture of BSOD here. Sorry about that....
  10. I got a BSOD on my Dell Inspiron 14 3481 after RAM upgrade

I got a BSOD on my Dell Inspiron 14 3481 after RAM upgrade: The code is critical process died. Please help me identify what cause the BSOD with this code?I can't upload the picture of BSOD here. Sorry about that....