Windows 10: BSOD only while torrenting

Discus and support BSOD only while torrenting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here are my logs, as well as the system specs from CPU-Z. I have narrowed the problem down to ONLY when I am torrenting - doesn't matter what it is,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lordterrin, Feb 22, 2016.

1. BSOD only while torrenting

Here are my logs, as well as the system specs from CPU-Z.

I have narrowed the problem down to ONLY when I am torrenting - doesn't matter what it is, that's the only time I can reproduce the problem.

What I've done:
    - chkdsk on all 5 of my drives, no problems
    - memtestx86, ran for 4 hours, no problems
    - pulled out 7 hairs *Smile, no fixes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Let me know if anymore details are needed.

:)

lordterrin, Feb 22, 2016

2. BSOD Need someone to read the dmp files and help me please

Had some BSOD lately.

Tried to fix my networks driver.

Tested every driver with no issues at all.

BSOD comes when downloading torrents, while a game (diablo2) runs in the background, while watcing HBO...

two times at a few minutes inbetween.

Documents

every file is located here.

thank you for your service

AlexanderFagerli, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Help! Can you beam movies from your device to a smart TV?

The point is that while you can get a torrent app it will not be able to download the video to a location other apps or the system can access them. Only the torrent app can access the data.

While it was announced the expected update (this spring) for Windows Phone will allow up- and downloading to/from say the SD card we do not yet know how this will be implemented exactly or whether that would include things like torrents.

Paul van der Heu, Feb 22, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD only while torrenting

How was installation activated?
    I have reasons to believe yours is not genuine what means that we simply won't help until a genuine installation is proven.
    Code: <ToolVersion>10.0.10240.16384</ToolVersion> <LicensingStatus>SL_LICENSING_STATUS_NOTIFICATION</LicensingStatus> <LicensingStatusReason>0xC004F00F</LicensingStatusReason> <LocalGenuineState>SL_GEN_STATE_INVALID_LICENSE</LocalGenuineState> <LocalGenuineResultP>0</LocalGenuineResultP> <LastOnlineGenuineResult></LastOnlineGenuineResult> <GraceTimeMinutes>0</GraceTimeMinutes> <TotalGraceDays>0</TotalGraceDays> <ValidityExpiration></ValidityExpiration> <ActivePartialProductKey>2YT43</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00329-00000-00003-AA110</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10240.2.00010100.0.0.004</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Enterprise</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Enterprise</EditionId> <BuildLab>10240.th1.160104-1507</BuildLab> <TimeZone>Mountain Standard Time(GMT-07:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>73111121-5638-40f6-bc11-f1d7b0d64300</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>d1c5fcfc-a4e7-f40f-fa49-fe1b4b01a8c5</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03290-000-000003-03-1033-10240.0000-2152015</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>05426-00168-109-564864-03-1033-9200.0000-1462014</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>396469329618833074062205493288164357953333862430503121102347282</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined> Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico Public:Start Menu\Programs\KMSpico Public Event[30882]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-TaskScheduler Date: 2016-02-22T19:50:23.189 Event ID: 414 Task: Task Misconfiguration Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-SE14SBC Description: Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\AutoPico Daily Restart definition. Additional Data: Error Value: C:\Program Files\KMSpico\AutoPico.exe.[/quote]

5. satanic82 Win User
    Finally someone having the same problem as me.... thank you for helping me

my bosd happen most the time when im downloading bigger file with utorrent i tried to fix the non page are fault but it keep happening sometimes ..... thank u

my laptop is a asus x550z

satanic82, Feb 23, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please create a new thread, that will help us help you better.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD only while torrenting

1. BSOD only while torrenting - Similar Threads - BSOD while torrenting

2. BSOD only while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD only while gaming: Hi, I know there have been a lot of these questions asked before, but I'm completely at a loss on what to do so I'm hoping somebody more knowledgeable on these things could help. Recently, I booted up my old PC at my parents house because I'll be staying here for a few weeks....
  3. BSOD while using torrent

BSOD while using torrent: Hello. I'm not that knowledgeable in IT, so please be patient with me. (Windows 10) Log: Dropbox - LAPTOP-V0QLQ451-(2020-11-11_00-07-25).zip - Simplify your life Since this morning I've been having repeatedly BSOD with written BAD POOL CALLER. After trying all the tutorial...
  4. BSOD while torrenting to external hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD while torrenting to external hard drive: Hello, title says it all. Basically I was torrenting a large file to an external hard drive. For many hours, it worked fine, and while I was using the laptop, it was just for listening to music. It was the only torrent I was downloading during the time and I wasnt seeding...
  5. BSOD while typing a review, downloading torrents, facebook etc

BSOD while typing a review, downloading torrents, facebook etc: I've had the title happening since last night, and I think its related to the replacement mini PCI-E wifi card I installed last night, but then again there was a dmp at 8 am yesterday also, but was still doing the same just normal browsing. I think I was watching some...
  6. Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD While Torrenting

Page Fault In Nonpaged Area BSOD While Torrenting: Hello, I just bought an Asus Laptop, and ever since I bought it, it´s been having the same issue, BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, but it only happens while torrenting. At first, I thought it was faulty RAM, so I asked for a new PC (same model) on the store I bought it,...
  7. BSOD only while torrenting

BSOD only while torrenting: Hello, I had posted previously here: HTML Code: "]Windows 10 Help Forums . It's not my intention to begin a new thread, but I'm not sure with how old that one is that it will get visibility. It was brought to my attention (thanks @axe0!) that I was using a pirated...
  8. BSOD while Torrenting (ntoskrnl.exe)

BSOD while Torrenting (ntoskrnl.exe): Hello. I have a huge problem. For several weeks now ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, whenever I try to torrent something, my Laptop is crashing and getting the blue screen of death, caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe+14f4d0. I searched and tried several fixes but it still...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area (Only while torrenting)

Windows 10 BSOD Page Fault in Non Paged Area (Only while torrenting): Hello I was wondering if anyone could help with an issue on my Windows PC as to why I keep getting BSOD only during Torrent downloads in Windows 10. It always happens during the downloading of Torrents not the start of the program. I have swapped several torrent clients and...
  10. BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent

BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent: Hi, experienced BSOD mulitple times while downloading torrent on utorrent. Please assist and advise Appreciate the help. Error Message: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80afe03318a, 0xffffc30115347658,...