Windows 10: BSOD out of nowhere, sometimes loops. Kernel Security Fail Check

Discus and support BSOD out of nowhere, sometimes loops. Kernel Security Fail Check in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm not trying to be curt, but I have about 2 minutes until this thing crashes. I have an old Dell, a new, clean Windows 10 Install and an intermittent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TheRaconteuse, Sep 8, 2015.

1. BSOD out of nowhere, sometimes loops. Kernel Security Fail Check

I'm not trying to be curt, but I have about 2 minutes until this thing crashes. I have an old Dell, a new, clean Windows 10 Install and an intermittent and annoying problem. 3 hours is probably the longest the machine has run without a BSOD. I get a 5 hour loop at least once a week on startup. I'm at my wits end. Can anyone take a look at the dump and help me out? I'll provide additional info from my phone, if needed.

:)

TheRaconteuse, Sep 8, 2015
  2. xanek Win User

Kernel Security Check Failure - Windows 10

Installed drivers for a capture card, Avermedia Live Gamer Portable.

Other than that idk, i'm trying to figure out if the drivers is bad, or what, I have reinstalled them a few times.

Sometimes it BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure after unplugging the capture card and waiting a few minutes.

Sometimes it blue screens randomly for no reason.

I'm trying to figure out what is happening.

I have done a memory check, disk check, installed updates.

xanek, Sep 8, 2015
  3. auggy Win User
    BSOD | kernel security check failure | Specifically: ntoskrnl.exe

If you have an NVIDIA graphics adapter try rolling back the NVIDIA graphics driver to the previous stable version as there have been numerous reports of Kernel_Security_Check_Failure errors with the last update (361.43) as reported on the GEFORCE Drivers
    forum:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/904988/kernel-security-check-failure

auggy, Sep 8, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD out of nowhere, sometimes loops. Kernel Security Fail Check

Hi TheRaconteuse,

Welcome to the 10forums.

The crash is caused by the Realtek Wifi driver.
    If you have a desktop, please check here for windows 10 compatible driver updates.
    If you have a laptop, check your manufacturer for windows 10 compatible driver updates.

Code: 1: kd> lmvm rtwlanu start end module name fffff801`8cf10000 fffff801`8d2c5000 rtwlanu T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rtwlanu.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtwlanu.sys Image name: rtwlanu.sys Timestamp: Mon Feb 16 07:42:38 2015 (54E1915E) CheckSum: 003A17A5 ImageSize: 003B5000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease go to this site and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD out of nowhere, sometimes loops. Kernel Security Fail Check [​IMG]

BSOD out of nowhere, sometimes loops. Kernel Security Fail Check [​IMG]

axe0, Sep 8, 2015
  5. You're awesome. Will check in the morning.

TheRaconteuse, Sep 9, 2015
  6. So far, so good!!

TheRaconteuse, Sep 10, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    See how it goes for the next few days.
    If you get any new bluescreen, use the tool again and upload the zip file

8. BSOD out of nowhere, sometimes loops. Kernel Security Fail Check

It's happening again :/

TheRaconteuse, Sep 17, 2015
  9. axe0 New Member
    The cause is the same and the driver has the exact same date.
    Please make sure you use the latest driver for the USB adapter.

Code: 3: kd> lmvm rtwlanustart end module name fffff801`9f870000 fffff801`9fc25000 rtwlanu T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: rtwlanu.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rtwlanu.sys Image name: rtwlanu.sys Timestamp: Mon Feb 16 07:42:38 2015 (54E1915E) CheckSum: 003A17A5 ImageSize: 003B5000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

10. Odd. I deleted it, reinstalled using the link you gave me and it was fine for days. Any chance windows could have reinstalled the old one over the new one with an update?

11. axe0 New Member
    You might find that out by checking the windows update history.

12. I saw a trusty "security" update the day I started crashing. I was unable to uninstall it, however. Oh well. Back to the drawing board!!

Thanks again, again!

13. axe0 New Member

Please try the following:

• Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again

If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation", please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

14. Ok, here is the link to the log file. It's still crashing, even with Realtek deleted. The scan said that some files were corrupted, but not able to be fixed.

CBS.log - Google Drive

15. axe0 New Member
    File that is corrupted
    Code: MSFT_MpComputerStatus.cdxml[/quote] Information about this file https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3025417

Please try in admin command prompt
    Code: DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth[/quote]

Thema:

1. BSOD out of nowhere, sometimes loops. Kernel Security Fail Check - Similar Threads - BSOD nowhere sometimes

2. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1shdaI70dQ45G3LinLdR4W9YuhHRFt7Ur?usp=sharingRecently I got a few BSOD that I didn't know what caused those errors, could you please check these BSOD reports and tell me what caused the error and how I fix them?The most recent is the...
  3. BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help me to solve this problem with BSOD, I caught this error several times, below info of the error: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffa78ddecf6f70 Parameter 3: ffffa78ddecf6ec8 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:...
  4. BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD with Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help me to solve this problem with BSOD, I caught this error several times, below info of the error: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 139 Parameter 1: 3 Parameter 2: ffffa78ddecf6f70 Parameter 3: ffffa78ddecf6ec8 Parameter 4: 0 OS version:...
  5. BSOD kernel security check failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD kernel security check failure: hii am getting bsod these days, and i didnt get a chance to take a picture of the bsod. however i saw a kernel security check failure below.i went to event viewer to have a look and this is what i got:please kindly help with providing a solution. thanks....
  6. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: Please help! Been having BSOD recurring frequently. I have the analyzed minidump file from the crashes today. It is a Kernel Security Check Failure. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139A kernel component has corrupted a critical data structure. The corruptioncould potentially...
  7. BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure

BSOD Kernel Security Check Failure: Please analyze this for me thank you https://1drv.ms/u/s!Amnc9jXg-jkcasMHT45_Cw-OH5c?e=eGrOCn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kernel-security-check-failure/cce9b940-dff4-404a-b152-0387385d191d
  8. kernel security check bsod

kernel security check bsod: Hello, i recently bought this pc from my brother, upgraded cpu and replaced psu for a better one(no change). Apparently it happens usually at the start up, and this is the first time it happened to me 162618
  9. Out Of Nowhere BSODS (Kernel Security Check Failure)

Out Of Nowhere BSODS (Kernel Security Check Failure): I bought this PC on the 26th of December. I used it for like a week with no issues then went inactive on it for a couple weeks after. Ever since that 2 week break I keep getting BSODs just out of the blue (No pun intended). I looked around for solutions and found some...
  10. BSOD Code kernel security check fail

BSOD Code kernel security check fail: hi i have some question this morning i have update this and everything just fine 2 Hours later my comeputer is BSOD Code kernel security check fail is never happan befor so i Factory Reset my windows and then i test my pc with 3DBenchmark about 1 Hours and no BSOD no crash...