Windows 10: BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and no other indication

Discus and support BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and no other indication in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, thanks a lot for this forum. I really hope you can help me with this error. I tried to understand (and eventually solve it) by using Windbg... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LDA, Oct 18, 2016.

1. LDA
    LDA Win User

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and no other indication

Hi,
    thanks a lot for this forum.
    I really hope you can help me with this error.
    I tried to understand (and eventually solve it) by using Windbg analyzing some of the recent events dump file.
    I can see at the end "Probably caused by : ntoskrnl.wrong.symbols.exe" but it really doesn't help me much....Please help.
    Thanks in advance,

:)

2. DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER Windows 10

The other BSODs i get are

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (win32kfull.sys)

And

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Abdulaziz10, Oct 18, 2016
  3. BSOD - Memory Management and other errors on newly installed Windows 10

Was one of the BSoDs PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA?

Reed Crosby, Oct 18, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi LDA,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Do you still need help?

5. LDA
    LDA Win User
    Hi,
    thanks for being there and no problem with the delay cause luckily my BSOD is not blocking my job right now.....
    I'm still unable to understand *Sick and solve this so if you can help in any way...please, I'm eagerly waiting!

6. axe0 New Member
    Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

7. LDA
    LDA Win User
    Hi,
    I apologize.
    They were some stuff given to me to test.....
    I cleaned up everything.
    I suppose that now I need to wait 'til the next BSOD, right?

8. axe0 New Member

I would like to check first if everything is cleaned up.

9. LDA
    LDA Win User
    How can we do that?
    Do I run again your collecting tool and post the results?
    Thank you very muchh in advance.

10. axe0 New Member
    You upload a new zip created by the DM Log Collector

11. LDA
    LDA Win User
    Here the new zip.

12. axe0 New Member
    Looks good so far I can tell *Smile

13. LDA
    LDA Win User

Ok,
    so, now what I have to do to continue with the troubleshooting?
    Do you need other data *Think?
    I'm really looking forward to know what's going on with my Windows 10 cause also my Samsung 9 Ativ light is showing BSOD.....
    Thanks again in advance,

14. axe0 New Member
    Everytime a BSOD occurs I need a new zip to analyze the dump created, else we'll shoot in the dark.

Please note that BSODs occur for different reasons, it would be the best to create a separate thread for your Samsung device.

15. LDA
    LDA Win User
    Thank you very much for your answer. I was supposing so but I was asking just to be sure.
    Then next time I'll get a BSOD I'll post the dump and I'll see to create a new thread for my Samsung as soon as I get a new BSOD on that one.

Thema:

1. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and no other indication - Similar Threads - BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA indication

2. BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: Hello, I am in need of assistance regarding some blue screen issues. I've been getting these PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA at random times, sometimes days to weeks apart. I've already run memtest on each of my ram sticks individually and they've come back with no errors. I...
  3. BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA: So I'm getting BSOD's randomly for a month now PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have tried many things such as Windows Memory Diagnostic which doesn't work, just stays in black screen when I open the program, checked for driver updates in Device Manager they were up to date, I...
  4. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, One of our VFX workstations is BSODing on heavy load. Windows version 1809 (OS build 17763.1039) log file attached. Thanks in advance! 151282
  5. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137748
  6. BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area]: BSOD [Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area] Using bluetooth headphones watching youtube video when this BSOD occured. Thanks for the assistance! 137746
  7. Bsod - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod - page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hey all, recently got a pair of astro a50's and started using them. Ever since I've been getting this BSOD randomly while gaming or just browsing the internet. Not sure if it has any correlation with the headset or not but it's coincidental for sure. To be safe I uninstalled...
  8. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hi, I'm getting bsod at the very start of the laptop. Seems like the update of intel wifi and bluetooth driver caused it (using intel update utility). I used dm_log collector, it seems to run ok but it doesn't create any zip file (it was run as admin). Instead it...
  9. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Hey, I've been getting a BSOD often on my laptop ever since I updated to Windows 10. I don't think it's caused by a certain program I run because they seem to happen pretty randomly. I'm not too tech savvy when it comes to these types of things but I did know what it was when...
  10. BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

BSOD page_fault_in_nonpaged_area: Got a HP 8200 Elite SFF that I've installed Windows 10 on... it's been a bumpy ride trying to clear up driver related issues but now I'm stuck... I've had a few different BSOD over the last 2 days and I'm convinced it's some driver... maybe the usb driver....