Windows 10: Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Discus and support Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm getting bsod at the very start of the laptop. Seems like the update of intel wifi and bluetooth driver caused it (using intel update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tenbsdo, Nov 2, 2017.

1. tenbsdo Win User

Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Hi, I'm getting bsod at the very start of the laptop.

Seems like the update of intel wifi and bluetooth driver caused it (using intel update utility).

I used dm_log collector, it seems to run ok but it doesn't create any zip file (it was run as admin). Instead it creates a txt file and vbs file on desktop. If I try running the vbs script, it just throws an error (index out of range).

I used whocrashed in the meantime.

WhoCrashedOutput.zip

Drivers are the latest version so I have no clue what to do

:)

tenbsdo, Nov 2, 2017

2. BSOD - Memory Management and other errors on newly installed Windows 10

Was one of the BSoDs PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA?

Reed Crosby, Nov 2, 2017
  3. bb2indc Win User
    How to deal with BSOD (PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA)

Repeated BSOD with error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (HipShieldK.sys)

solution?

bb2indc, Nov 2, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Run this command in admin command prompt
    Code: md "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles"&wmic /output:"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\hotfix.txt" qfe list full /format:table&copy %SystemRoot%\minidump\*.dmp "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\"&type %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\hosts.txt"&systeminfo > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\systeminfo.tmp"&findstr /v "Owner." "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\systeminfo.tmp" > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\systeminfo.txt"&del "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\systeminfo.tmp"&driverquery /v > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\drivers.txt"&msinfo32 /nfo "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\msinfo32.nfo"&wevtutil qe System /f:text > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\eventlog.txt"&reg export HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\uninstall.txt"&reg export "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\installed.txt"&net start > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\services.txt"&sc query type= driver state= all > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\driver_status.txt"&sc query type= service state= inactive > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\inactive_services_status.txt"&sc query type= service state= all > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\all_services_status.txt"&REM wmic service list full /format:htable >%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\service.html&REM wmic /output:%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\CollectedFiles\nics.html nicconfig list /format:hform[/quote] It creates a folder 'CollectedFiles' on your desktop containing all files.
    Make a zip of the folder and upload it.

axe0, Nov 2, 2017
  5. tenbsdo Win User
    I didn't see the file because it was actually created in C:\Users\Desktop but my desktop was moved to D:\Desktop

Anyway here is the file

tenbsdo, Nov 2, 2017
  6. axe0 New Member
    Please update or reinstall your Intel wifi drivers from ASUS.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area - Similar Threads - Bsod page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

2. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  3. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  4. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.: I have tried all sorts of things to get to the bottom of this but I can't seem to figure out what is causing this. I have followed just about every guide and this still happens. It happens a lot less after a fresh restart. But if i try to play the game after working I am a...
  5. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Bsod only when I am playing a game called Conan Exiles.: I have tried all sorts of things to get to the bottom of this but I can't seem to figure out what is causing this. I have followed just about every guide and this still happens. It happens a lot less after a fresh restart. But if i try to play the game after working I am a...
  6. BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe: Hi,My PC has lately been crashing a lot with BSOD's with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. This is happening only in one game called Escape from Tarkov.I've tried to run memory tests with memtest86 several night, without any errors found.Tried DISM and sfc tool. These haven't...
  7. BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA caused by driver ntoskrnl.exe: Hi,My PC has lately been crashing a lot with BSOD's with PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. This is happening only in one game called Escape from Tarkov.I've tried to run memory tests with memtest86 several night, without any errors found.Tried DISM and sfc tool. These haven't...
  8. Win11 23H2 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 23H2 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA issue: I've started receiving multiple BSOD errors using Win 11 with the latest updates approximately starting from mid-December, more - often.I've been using Win 11 since November on this PC build, and there were no such issues initially, no hardware changes were performed at that...
  9. Win11 23H2 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA issue

Win11 23H2 BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA issue: I've started receiving multiple BSOD errors using Win 11 with the latest updates approximately starting from mid-December, more - often.I've been using Win 11 since November on this PC build, and there were no such issues initially, no hardware changes were performed at that...
  10. Constant BSOD Loop Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area

Constant BSOD Loop Page_Fault_In_Nonpaged_Area: Hello, recently I've been getting this BSOD error code constantly this month, and can often get into a BSOD death loop with no real reason as to why. Finding out the code is a broad issue, I've even reinstalled Windows as a whole, only for the BSOD to come up again. Was...