Windows 10: BSOD Playing any 3D games, didn't get a chance to read error code

Discus and support BSOD Playing any 3D games, didn't get a chance to read error code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I play 3D games like Rocket League, War Thunder, Crossout, etc, I get a BSOD. It varies depending on the day. Sometimes I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by weberdarren97, Jul 25, 2017.

1. BSOD Playing any 3D games, didn't get a chance to read error code

When I play 3D games like Rocket League, War Thunder, Crossout, etc, I get a BSOD. It varies depending on the day.
    Sometimes I get IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, sometimes I get MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and one time I even got CLOCK_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION.
    My system consists of an Intel Pentium G4560 at stock clocks on an ASRock B250M-HDV motherboard with a 2x4GB kit of DDR4 2133MHz as well as a reference Nvidia GTX 670 which is all powered by a Seasonic M12II 520W Bronze EVO Edition. I have a 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO (SATA) as well as two large HDDs. None of my disks are giving me issues and neither the Samsung or WD software finds any faults in any of my drives.

Your forum software won't let me upload files with the .dmp extension, so here's a shareable link to the minidump file on Google Drive. 072517-5828-01.dmp - Google Drive

I like to think that I'm pretty good at diagnosing and taking care of PC issues, but this one has me stumped.

Any and all help is appreciated,

Darren

:)

weberdarren97, Jul 25, 2017
  2. lanevo13 Win User

Issues with the playing of videos in Windows 10

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

A: No any make or model. My computer is custom built gaming rig.

2. Are you getting any error code or error message while playing videos?

A: No. I didn't get any error code or error message.

lanevo13, Jul 25, 2017
  3. Enzou Win User
    Getting BSOD's in Windows 10

Hello guys, I'm starting to get regular BSODs -> "FAULTY_CORRUPTED_HARDWARE_PAGE"

BugCheck code 0x0000012b

They sometimes happen randomly, or when I play some games (Doesn't happen when I play CS:GO or Dota 2 - CPU oriented games) Although BSOD occurs when I play FC3 or GTA IV. Also dump files get deleted because I have less than 25GB free on my partition (really
    Microsoft?)

I scanned my windows files with sfc /scannow it came back clean.

Also I have an error when I try to Install Cumulative Update (KB3081438) error code: 0x80073712,

So yeah since I upgraded from 7, I only get bugs.

Thanks

Enzou, Jul 25, 2017
  4. BSOD Playing any 3D games, didn't get a chance to read error code

There are many different bugchecks in the dumpfiles.

The cause for different error codes are usually hardware and lower level problems.

U should begin with:

BSOD Playing any 3D games, didn't get a chance to read error code [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ V5.01 needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

More Info here: Memory problems. - Microsoft Community

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, Jul 25, 2017
Thema:

BSOD Playing any 3D games, didn't get a chance to read error code

1. BSOD Playing any 3D games, didn't get a chance to read error code - Similar Threads - BSOD Playing games

2. Constantly getting Stop Codes/BSODs when playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constantly getting Stop Codes/BSODs when playing a game: I've recently installed a new hard drive and boosted my RAM to help my PC's speed. But now whenever I go to play a game I have Fallout 4, I always get a stop code of some kind shortly after I start playing; usually 45m or so after I boot the game up. They're labeled as...
  3. Keep getting BSOD with different error codes, cant run any games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting BSOD with different error codes, cant run any games.: i dont know whats going on.i did a memory diagnostic and my ram is fine, i keep an eye on cpu and gpu temps and theyre fine, but this keeps happening. i cant play any games as they freeze and crash and sometimes i cant even altf4 them. i have descriptions from the mini dumps...
  4. Keep getting BSOD with different error codes, cant run any games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting BSOD with different error codes, cant run any games.: i dont know whats going on.i did a memory diagnostic and my ram is fine, i keep an eye on cpu and gpu temps and theyre fine, but this keeps happening. i cant play any games as they freeze and crash and sometimes i cant even altf4 them. i have descriptions from the mini dumps...
  5. Keep getting BSOD with different error codes, cant run any games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. High chance of BSOD when playing games

High chance of BSOD when playing games: Hello, when I play games, there is a 90% chance that BSOD will occur.Here is my windows minidump content, may you analyze it for me?Thanks a lot.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22549.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  7. High chance of BSOD when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High chance of BSOD when playing games: Hello, when I play games, there is a 90% chance that BSOD will occur.Here is my windows minidump content, may you analyze it for me?Thanks a lot.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22549.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File...
  8. High chance of BSOD when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. BSOD when playing any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing any game: Gday all, For the past few months I've been getting crashes to the blue screen or just random restarts, mainly BSOD. There's a link to my data dumps and my system info, I'm hoping this is the right place to put them. The time before last crash I got the IRQL NOT LESS OR...
  10. BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game

BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game: BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game with settings on high, if I lower setting it still crashes but takes longer to crash. New install of Win10, BSOD usualy 10-15 mins into playing WOW or any 3d game Reinstalled windows , ran memtest, updated drivers , its...