Windows 10: BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved

Discus and support BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing Ark. I've upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 since July this year. I've leave the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Duckyx, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Duckyx Win User

BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved

I have been having driver IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing Ark. I've upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10 since July this year. I've leave the zip file below. Any help or advice would be appreciated thanks ! *Smile

Attachment 37466

:)

Duckyx, Sep 13, 2015

2. Microsoft store-PC

Yes i would like to restore my purchase of ark survival evolved as i cannot play the game on my laptop.

EmilyDavis2, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Ark: Survival Evolved...will they be able to utilize the Play Anywhere feature?

Hi Jordan,

As you have a query on Ark: Survival Evolved game, it would be better if you contact the Ark: Survival Evolved game support regarding this matter for assistance.

Here is the link:
    https://arkservers.net/support

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 13, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Duckyx,

Welcome to the 10forums.

It seems that the crashes are caused by 'Elan Input Device'.
    I'm not sure what it is, but check for updates at your manufacturer.
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm etdstart end module name fffff801`86d10000 fffff801`86d92000 ETD T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: ETD.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ETD.sys Image name: ETD.sys Timestamp: Thu Aug 27 04:20:07 2015 (55DE73D7) CheckSum: 00087714 ImageSize: 00082000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

5. Duckyx Win User
    I've check and the elan input device seems to be up to date *Shock

Duckyx, Sep 13, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Try an older version if possible.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Ark Survival Evolved - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Ark

2. BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved: I've been having issues trying to play Ark Survival Evolved for about a week now. Sometimes I get a BSOD early, sometimes it takes hours, but I cannot play that game for very long anymore. I used to be able to stay on for literal hours without any issue. I'd have about 3...
  3. BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while trying to play Ark Survival Evolved: I've been having issues trying to play Ark Survival Evolved for about a week now. Sometimes I get a BSOD early, sometimes it takes hours, but I cannot play that game for very long anymore. I used to be able to stay on for literal hours without any issue. I'd have about 3...
  4. Ark survival evolved

Ark survival evolved: I tried to install ark on my pc and when i start to install it, it freezes at 83.91 MB and doesn't move at all does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/85ace41c-3bbe-411c-80cf-bc54d76a6b63
  5. ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ark survival evolved: how do i play ark survival evolved offline on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/4889d864-2471-44bd-9c34-b6a84a34687f
  6. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: I have had an Xbox game pass for a while now. I have played Ark on Xbox and it has worked fine, but when I went to install it on my laptop it said it's not available on this device. Therefore, to try and fix this a bought it on a sperate account, but I still can't install it...
  7. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: So on my Xbox One the update on Ark Survival Evolved says 793.36 but on the Microsoft Store Ark Survival Evolved it says 793.16, they are both updated but it stops me playing cross play, any reason why they aren't on the same update?...
  8. Ark Survival Evolved

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark Survival Evolved: Ark crashes as soon as i open it windows 10 and have tried to fix but am not able to. My pc meets the requirements and everything Is up to date. what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-survival-evolved/daba3975-3f92-4f52-9405-78b6b72a37bc"
  9. Ark Survival Evolved

Ark Survival Evolved: I need help with Ark Survival Evolved after downloading it from the Microsoft the store two days ago and re downloading it today and installing the newst versions of windows, i still lose connection to the host or time out and i have no mods or anything that messes with my...
  10. Ark survival evolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark survival evolved: the game had an update today. servers went down for a bit . I play my xbox games on my pc using the play anywhere app. I was able update the game on my xbox but not on my pc. so I can play and find my server on xbox but cant see any small tribes servers on my pc. never had an...