Windows 10: BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there! I just got my Asus Strix 1070 yesterday, updated the bios for the micron memory fix, and today, after playing a long session of Battlefield... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by edeka3, Nov 6, 2016.

1. edeka3 Win User

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi there! I just got my Asus Strix 1070 yesterday, updated the bios for the micron memory fix, and today, after playing a long session of Battlefield 1, I got a "DPC Watchdog Violation" Bluescreen 0x133.

Can anyone help me fix this issue? The GPU never goes hotter than 69°, my CPU maxes at like 60-65° during extensive gaming. I uploaded the required information to the thread.

Thanks in advance!

Attachment 109144

:)

edeka3, Nov 6, 2016

2. Error VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x00000119 Windows 10 Single Language (x64)

Hi,

I am sorry to know that the issue persists.

I suggest you to refer to the below links on the BSOD errors and check if it helps:

Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Troubleshoot blue screen errors:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Nov 6, 2016
  3. auggy Win User
    DPC watchdog violation

A minidump file has a record of what occurred during a blue screen error such as a

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION
    error and may help identify the cause of the error.

Did you locate the minidump files?

auggy, Nov 6, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

*Arrow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Attachment 109523
    Code: 3: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff80c`9fc70000 fffff80c`a0a41000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_848dea456d3c865e\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Tue Oct 25 21:38:31 2016 (580FB4B7) CheckSum: 00D879B2 ImageSize: 00DD1000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Nov 9, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Battlefield

2. Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I am currently experiencing this blue screen error frequently, about every 2 hours i experience it. There seems to be no fix besides waiting, I've tried reinstalling windows completely, clean boot, safe boot, and many more but none of them worked. Other Bluescreens I've...
  3. BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, I have been having constant BSODs with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATIONS. The problem was caused by the kernel randomly. Anyone can help me with this? Here is the minidump for your reference....
  4. BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes

BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes: As the title states, I have received several BSOD codes while playing battlefield one. These codes and crashes ONLY occur while playing battlefield one. I have tried a malware scan, anti-virus scan, sfc check, mem check, and updated my windows to the newest version. I have...
  5. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Screen freeze during game play. WHEA has come up twice. Four or five freezes without the BSOD where I had to force quit and reboot. I can run whicher 3 and FFXIV without any problems. Not sure about fps before crashes. GPU running at about 80 max during game play. I have...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x133: My computer started freezing randomly after updating to Windows 10 (from win7). Mouse completely frozen, keyboard unresponsive. The only thing I could do was a hard reboot every time. I tried searching for info online and found lots of people with the same problem but no...
  7. BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing

BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing: So I was browsing stuff on the web and this happens. Anyway, since then I've tried to update some certain drivers related to the issue, however, most of them were already up-to-date. I've ran an SFC scan and nothing came up in there either. Anyhow, specs down below and logs...
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield 1

BSOD playing Battlefield 1: I've never had an issue with system crashes, or playing the new battlefield 1 beta, but after a few hours I got a BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I looked online, ran a few scans, and updated some software, but in the middle of that process I got another BSOD...
  9. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello there. I have browsed a little bit through the forums and observed I am not the only one with this issue. The PC usually crashes an hour into playing Battlefield 1. This is what I have tried so far: - Updated BIOS and drivers through ASUS EZ Update - Running the...
  10. BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error: So I've been playing BF1 for the last 3 days and at least once a day a BSOD happens. I want to know if it has anything to do with the latest Nvidia driver (372.70) which I installed after the first day I played the game. and what can I do to solve this issue. It happens...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dpc watchdog violation battlefield 1