Windows 10: BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error

Discus and support BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've been playing BF1 for the last 3 days and at least once a day a BSOD happens. I want to know if it has anything to do with the latest Nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MacakichaV2, Sep 4, 2016.

1. BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error

So I've been playing BF1 for the last 3 days and at least once a day a BSOD happens. I want to know if it has anything to do with the latest Nvidia driver (372.70) which I installed after the first day I played the game. and what can I do to solve this issue. It happens without any warning (e.g. game freezing or FPS drop)

The DM Log Collector file is attached.

MacV2

:)

MacakichaV2, Sep 4, 2016

2. Xbox one disc drive

So my issue is that my xbox one will only play one game my battlefield 1 and will not play any other games movies or blu ray disc anyone have any ideas why only battlefield 1 will play but nothing else at all?

Ali3nInvad3rr, Sep 4, 2016
  3. apank Win User
    Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

apank, Sep 4, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error

Please run in an admin command prompt following command
    Code: slmgr /dlv[/quote] a pop-up will show within a few moments, please make a screenshot of it and post it.

axe0, Sep 5, 2016
  5. a pop-up will show within a few moments, please make a screenshot of it and post it.[/quote] Thanks for replying.
    Here it's. Quick note: I reinstalled the previous Nvidia driver. No BSOD so far.

MacakichaV2, Sep 6, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

axe0, Sep 6, 2016
  7. I'll see if I can get some money to buy a genuine copy. Thank you.

MacakichaV2, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error

1. BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Battlefield

2. BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes: As the title states, I have received several BSOD codes while playing battlefield one. These codes and crashes ONLY occur while playing battlefield one. I have tried a malware scan, anti-virus scan, sfc check, mem check, and updated my windows to the newest version. I have...
  3. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Screen freeze during game play. WHEA has come up twice. Four or five freezes without the BSOD where I had to force quit and reboot. I can run whicher 3 and FFXIV without any problems. Not sure about fps before crashes. GPU running at about 80 max during game play. I have...
  4. BSOD playing Battlefield 1

BSOD playing Battlefield 1: I've never had an issue with system crashes, or playing the new battlefield 1 beta, but after a few hours I got a BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I looked online, ran a few scans, and updated some software, but in the middle of that process I got another BSOD...
  5. BSOD playing Vermintide, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Vermintide, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I just got a BSOD while playing Vermintide. It displayed WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Looking it up online its some kind of hardware issue. The game was running kind of sluggish the fps was 40-60 but it felt much slower. I uploaded the dm log collector zip file. 59712
  6. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello there. I have browsed a little bit through the forums and observed I am not the only one with this issue. The PC usually crashes an hour into playing Battlefield 1. This is what I have tried so far: - Updated BIOS and drivers through ASUS EZ Update - Running the...
  7. BSOD playing BF 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)

BSOD playing BF 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124): Hi, I'm getting this error on heavy load, like when i'm playing Battefield 1. Sometimes the system just freezes for several minutes, and the only way to use the computer is to cut the power / long press power button. I have tried to analyze the crash report, but I...
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi there! I just got my Asus Strix 1070 yesterday, updated the bios for the micron memory fix, and today, after playing a long session of Battlefield 1, I got a "DPC Watchdog Violation" Bluescreen 0x133. Can anyone help me fix this issue? The GPU never goes hotter than...
  9. BSOD playing Battlefield 1 or using Keyshot

BSOD playing Battlefield 1 or using Keyshot: Hello, So I've had Windows 10 since last fall, upgrade from Win 7 and it ran without issues until I replaced my video card with a EVGA GTX 960 and a new PSU. This week however the frequency has increased, and I've been gettied varried BSOD messages. I've been using...
  10. BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error: Hey everyone, I got my very first BSOD when i am playing overwatch. I'm using my laptop almost 2 years. Windows 10 x64, 8Gb ram, Intel i7-5700hq 2.7ghz. And using One Hdd, one ssd and """ m2-pci express ssd on m2 port. my computer brand says it s not supported at m2-pci...