Windows 10: BSOD playing Battlefield 1

Discus and support BSOD playing Battlefield 1 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've never had an issue with system crashes, or playing the new battlefield 1 beta, but after a few hours I got a BSOD with Stop Code:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by johnball, Sep 5, 2016.

1. johnball Win User

BSOD playing Battlefield 1

I've never had an issue with system crashes, or playing the new battlefield 1 beta, but after a few hours I got a BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I looked online, ran a few scans, and updated some software, but in the middle of that process I got another BSOD with a Stop Code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Attachment 100043Attachment 100044

:)

johnball, Sep 5, 2016

2. Xbox one disc drive

So my issue is that my xbox one will only play one game my battlefield 1 and will not play any other games movies or blu ray disc anyone have any ideas why only battlefield 1 will play but nothing else at all?

Ali3nInvad3rr, Sep 5, 2016
  3. Temugen Win User
    My pc crashed while i was playing battlefield 1 and it is not the first time it crashed but only this time audio is not working

My pc crashed while i was playing battlefield 1 and it is not the first time it crashed but only this time audio is not working

Temugen, Sep 5, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.

Forum Rules

axe0, Sep 6, 2016
  5. dARiY0 Win User
    Hello Guys,
    I'm having the same problems only with the full version of Battlefield, Beta and 10 Hour Trial were working fine. After about 20-30 minutes of playing my computer is crashing with different BSOD's. I just set up Windows for the second time and am still experiencing the problem.
    First BSOD I had was: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION. second one was: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. third one was: KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. fourth one was: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. And now the game just stopped working and gave me the following error: DirectX function "GetDeviceRemoteReason" failed with DXGI_ERROR_HUNG. GPU: "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770" , Driver: 37557.
    I already googled this error and the result was to down clock my graphics card. Last error didn't appear anymore but the BSOD's still remain.

Would be great if anyone had an solution, thanks in advance.

dARiY0, Oct 21, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    dARiY0, please start a new thread and follow the directions at the top:

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Battlefield 1 - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Battlefield

2. BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes: As the title states, I have received several BSOD codes while playing battlefield one. These codes and crashes ONLY occur while playing battlefield one. I have tried a malware scan, anti-virus scan, sfc check, mem check, and updated my windows to the newest version. I have...
  3. BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2

BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2: The bsod happened few hours ago first time after some days with strange stuff. Most of the times it was when playing the game, Some beeps sometimes the game frozen and I had to restart the pc or shutdown the game somehow with task manager. Sometimes I saw strange things on...
  4. Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On!: Battlefield 1 Open Beta is now on and it's awesome! If you signed up to be a BF1 Insider, check your email for redeem code and get into the battle! [img] 62145
  5. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Screen freeze during game play. WHEA has come up twice. Four or five freezes without the BSOD where I had to force quit and reboot. I can run whicher 3 and FFXIV without any problems. Not sure about fps before crashes. GPU running at about 80 max during game play. I have...
  6. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello there. I have browsed a little bit through the forums and observed I am not the only one with this issue. The PC usually crashes an hour into playing Battlefield 1. This is what I have tried so far: - Updated BIOS and drivers through ASUS EZ Update - Running the...
  7. BSOD playing Battlefield 1 0x00000133 (DPC watchdog) with GTX 1070

BSOD playing Battlefield 1 0x00000133 (DPC watchdog) with GTX 1070: Hi! I am hardly trying to get a GTX1070 card working. The first 1070 form KFA2 resulted in an unbootable system. Now I tried with an Gainward 1070, PC boots fine though playing Battlefield 1 for 1 minute results in a BSOD "DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION". On the other side...
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi there! I just got my Asus Strix 1070 yesterday, updated the bios for the micron memory fix, and today, after playing a long session of Battlefield 1, I got a "DPC Watchdog Violation" Bluescreen 0x133. Can anyone help me fix this issue? The GPU never goes hotter than...
  9. BSOD playing Battlefield 1 or using Keyshot

BSOD playing Battlefield 1 or using Keyshot: Hello, So I've had Windows 10 since last fall, upgrade from Win 7 and it ran without issues until I replaced my video card with a EVGA GTX 960 and a new PSU. This week however the frequency has increased, and I've been gettied varried BSOD messages. I've been using...
  10. BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error: So I've been playing BF1 for the last 3 days and at least once a day a BSOD happens. I want to know if it has anything to do with the latest Nvidia driver (372.70) which I installed after the first day I played the game. and what can I do to solve this issue. It happens...