Windows 10: BSOD playing Battlenet games (i.e overwatch and hearthstone)

Discus and support BSOD playing Battlenet games (i.e overwatch and hearthstone) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello so I have been getting a lot of BSOD when I tend to open battle.net. I was getting them with hearthstone and they kinda stopped and now I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by afonzor97, Dec 24, 2016.

1. afonzor97 Win User

BSOD playing Battlenet games (i.e overwatch and hearthstone)

Hello so I have been getting a lot of BSOD when I tend to open battle.net. I was getting them with hearthstone and they kinda stopped and now I've getting them again while trying to install overwatch.
    I downloaded BlueScreenView and the problem is always the same and it has to do with the ntoskrnl.exe driver.
    I really don't know what to do it would be great if you could help me.
    Thank you

:)

afonzor97, Dec 24, 2016
  2. findantu Win User

Unable to play some games after upgrading to Windows 10, DirectX 9 is required

that link is dead and this issue is still persisting just started again when I switched to a new ssd and did a clean install somethings missing battlenet launcher is all white and diablo 3 is garbled badly other games work fine like dirt rally and overwatch.

findantu, Dec 24, 2016
  3. Computer acting weird

I went to reset my computer just to start fresh ( i did this once before woth it and everything was fine) but this time any games I try to play nothing will happen for example i downloaded battle.net and hearthstone and when i go to click play on hearthstone
    nothing will pop up but it says the game is running. It does this with all other games i try to play. Any advice?

BlakeDrawhorn, Dec 24, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Last dump indicates a problem with NNSStrm.sys.
    Code: BugCheck 50, {ffffbd83ec56f02c, 0, fffff80e69b76be0, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NNSStrm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NNSStrm.sys Could not read faulting driver name Probably caused by : NNSStrm.sys ( NNSStrm+36be0 )[/quote] This belongs to Panda Anti-virus. Try uninstalling Panda Anti-virus.
    Make sure Windows Defender and Windows Firewall are enabled.

Run that way for awhile to test, see if that resolves the problem.

Ztruker, Dec 25, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Battlenet games (i.e overwatch and hearthstone) - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Battlenet

2. BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch: Hello there,I'm getting bluescreens sometimes when I play Overwatch or when I am starting it.It happens randomly and I already checked my ssd and inserted new RAM into the computer.Also I tried to reinstall Windows and reinstalled / updated all drivers.Could you help me to...
  3. BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when starting or playing Overwatch: Hello there,I'm getting bluescreens sometimes when I play Overwatch or when I am starting it.It happens randomly and I already checked my ssd and inserted new RAM into the computer.Also I tried to reinstall Windows and reinstalled / updated all drivers.Could you help me to...
  4. BSOD When playing Overwatch 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD When playing Overwatch 2: Hi there,I've been getting the BSOD with the label DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when playing Overwatch 2 frequently. I've searched it and some say it's a driver issue but I'm not sure.Here are the files:Dump FilesmsinfoThanks so much!...
  5. Reboot playing Overwatch (or gaming), or running FurMark -- No BSOD

Reboot playing Overwatch (or gaming), or running FurMark -- No BSOD: For roughly the last two months, I've been experiencing reboots when playing Overwatch, or sometimes when playing other games (e.g., Metal Gear Solid: TPP, The Witcher 3). Sometimes, these reboots won't happen immediately when loading the game, and the computer may allow me...
  6. BSOD / RSOD when playing games.. (overwatch)

BSOD / RSOD when playing games.. (overwatch): Im sometimes getting a completly red screen while im playing overwatch, this happens randomly. I used to have windows 7, and I'd get bsod, so I upgraded to win 10, and now im still getting it.. *Sad Some times I can play a day or to without it happening, and other times It...
  7. BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch

BSOD playing League of Legends / Overwatch: I keep getting blue screens and I did my own basic research on the errors and have had no luck. If I could get some help on this it would be much appreciated. 62318
  8. BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error: Hey everyone, I got my very first BSOD when i am playing overwatch. I'm using my laptop almost 2 years. Windows 10 x64, 8Gb ram, Intel i7-5700hq 2.7ghz. And using One Hdd, one ssd and """ m2-pci express ssd on m2 port. my computer brand says it s not supported at m2-pci...
  9. BSOD playing Hearthstone, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD playing Hearthstone, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hello. I've been having many BSODs while playing Hearthstone. It firstly freezes then the BSOD screen exists. I updated my graphic card driver and others, but didn't change anything. It's usually DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and minidump files indicate ntoskrnl.exe . Any help...
  10. BSODs playing Overwatch, multiple codes

BSODs playing Overwatch, multiple codes: Hi all, I've recently started playing Overwatch, and it's been resulting in BSODs and crashes every so often, making the game pretty difficult to play (it's also happened once during Far Cry 3 recently, which is strange, since I had been running that game fine for the most...