Windows 10: BSOD playing Black Ops 3, Memory management and others

Discus and support BSOD playing Black Ops 3, Memory management and others in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been getting BSOD's quite frequently recently with this game but have ignored it till now. Used to be able to play at least several hours before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xXrelichXx, Feb 2, 2017.

1. BSOD playing Black Ops 3, Memory management and others

I have been getting BSOD's quite frequently recently with this game but have ignored it till now. Used to be able to play at least several hours before crash or BSOD but now its almost instant. Also other games crash now too. I have tried verifying the files of the game, ran chkdsk with no errors, have dialed back my overclock for a second time from 4.7 to 4.5 to 4.4. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks,

logs:Attachment 119634

:)

xXrelichXx, Feb 2, 2017
  2. 浚偉陳 Win User

BSODs, help plz

So I updated the software and firmware of my NAOS 7000 mouse and also the two other drivers. However, my laptop still gets the BSOD with the Memory Management stopcode while I was gaming. After that, I unplugged my mouse and started playing my CSGO again,
    but using the touchpad this time, trying to test if my mouse was the cause. Unfortunately, the BSOD still occurs(also memory management). There is one strange thing that I don't know if it is worth mentioning. I never encounter any BSOD when I was playing
    the cracked version of CSGO. However, I always encounter BSOD when I was playing the genuine CSGO from Steam and other online games. Dump files below.

Click here for the dump files

浚偉陳, Feb 2, 2017
  3. Black Ops 3 Theater Crash

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the game in compatibility mode follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall the game.

Refer to the below steps to uninstall the game.

1. Press
    Windows + X keys on the keyboard, and select
    Programs and features

2. Right Click on
    Program/game (which you want to uninstall) and select
    uninstall.

3. Click on
    yes if prompted.

4. Reboot the system and check if you face the issue.

Step 2: Install the game in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Try this setting if you know the program is designed for (or worked in) a specific previous version of Windows. To change compatibility settings
    manually for a program, right-click the program icon, click Properties, and then click the
    Compatibility tab. Follow the below steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the game setup file (game which you need to install again) and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab and check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on Apply and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 2, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD playing Black Ops 3, Memory management and others

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

Memory management issues are usually driver related so I am looking in your BSOD crash dumps for any references to drivers misbehaving. What I find is shown below:

Code: ffffa401`f7522ae8 fffff802`52bb0342Unable to load image nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x80342[/quote] The driver in question is up to date as you can see below:

Code: 3: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff802`52b30000 fffff802`53944000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Fri Jan 20 13:29:59 2017 (588210D7) CheckSum: 00DCBC4D ImageSize: 00E14000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver. The best way to do this is to uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and re-install new drivers from your Graphics card manufacturer or from the NVidia website. When you do this be sure the "clean install" box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

philc43, Feb 2, 2017
  5. Just ran memtest as suggested in another post. looks like I might have a dead ram slot currently running it with only 1 stick in. With both sticks it came up with an error almost immediately.

xXrelichXx, Feb 2, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    That sounds like you have identified the problem. Try the memtest86+ with each stick in each slot as separate tests and you will soon track down if it is the stick or the slot by a process of elimination. As soon as you get an error you can stop the test because you will know that that combination of stick and slot is faulty.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD playing Black Ops 3, Memory management and others

1. BSOD playing Black Ops 3, Memory management and others - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Black

2. BSOD memory management when playing BG3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD memory management when playing BG3: Hello,I've gotten 2 BSOD's in a day, both memory management screen, the first one and previous ones that I've got no minidump files have made it so my BIOS boot order was all wrong and couldn't change it. Only after restarting the PC could I access the BIOS and see the system...
  3. BSOD memory management when playing BG3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD memory management when playing BG3: Hello,I've gotten 2 BSOD's in a day, both memory management screen, the first one and previous ones that I've got no minidump files have made it so my BIOS boot order was all wrong and couldn't change it. Only after restarting the PC could I access the BIOS and see the system...
  4. BSOD while playing Black Ops 2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD while playing Black Ops 2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I was playing Black Ops II yesterday with a friend, and in a specific part of the map my game in the first instance crashed and sent me to the desktop. Thought it was an odd thing but then I decided to play again. Once I reach a certain part of the map my complete system goes...
  5. BSOD while playing Black Ops 2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD while playing Black Ops 2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I was playing Black Ops II yesterday with a friend, and in a specific part of the map my game in the first instance crashed and sent me to the desktop. Thought it was an odd thing but then I decided to play again. Once I reach a certain part of the map my complete system goes...
  6. BSOD while playing Black Ops 2 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD and others

Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD and others: Frequent MEMORY MANAGEMENT BSOD sometimes other BSODs, mainly when i start gaming. Some code came up some times like dxgkrnl.sys and win32kbase.sys I already tried the following: - Memtest - Reinstalling windows - sfc /scannow - DSIM - Memory diagnostic tool -...
  8. Memory Management BSOD Plus Others

Memory Management BSOD Plus Others: Very frustrating problem going on right now. A week ago I got my first BSOD for Memory Management. Did some extensive searching and testing then determined that my RAM was failing. This only scratches the surface of my problems... I will list what I have tested/fixed and...
  9. Black Ops 3 Beta on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Ops 3 Beta on PC: If you own Call of Duty: Ghosts, Black Ops 2 or Advanced Warfare on PC the Beta is in your Steam library. PC only: If you own Black Ops 2, Ghosts, or Advanced Warfare on Steam, you get access to BO3Beta | Charlie INTEL Runs ok on the new Build 10532. 19164
  10. Radar_Pre_Leak_64 crash Black Ops 3 in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Radar_Pre_Leak_64 crash Black Ops 3 in Windows 10.: Hello. Today Black Ops 3 crashed when i launch a game from windows, when i was in starting intro cinematic video. ( just first video after i click run game from Windows 10 ) Appcrash Event name : Radar_Pre_Leak_64 Exception Code 0xc0000005 Is this related to game...