Windows 10: BSOD playing Counter-Strike:Global Offensive, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Discus and support BSOD playing Counter-Strike:Global Offensive, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I got a new laptop (on win10) about 6 months ago, I started getting blue screens randomly when playing csgo a while ago. I tried to find the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SKELL, Feb 14, 2017.

1. SKELL Win User

BSOD playing Counter-Strike:Global Offensive, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi, I got a new laptop (on win10) about 6 months ago, I started getting blue screens randomly when playing csgo a while ago. I tried to find the problem and couldn't find much. I updated all my drivers and I don't know what to do now. I keep on getting the blue screens when I play csgo. Thanks to whoever tries to help me.
    Attachment 121182

:)

SKELL, Feb 14, 2017

2. csgob0t.online

Its related to the game Counter Strike: Global Offense ...

If you have that game installed, uninstall then reinstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Feb 14, 2017
  3. Computer Randomly Black Screening

Its not one particular game. I’ve had t happen with Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Oblivion, and 7 Days To Die.

WilliamBrake, Feb 14, 2017
  4. BSOD playing Counter-Strike:Global Offensive, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Code: 0x0000000A: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (9.02.2017 06:24:14) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: memory_corruption avgSnx.sys [15.01.2017] AVG Security PROCESS: csgo.exe Usual causes: Kernel mode driver, System Service, BIOS, Windows, Virus scanner, Backup tool, compatibility[/quote]
    All of your dumps have bsod code 0xA.
    Please remove the AVG Software for testing.

AVG AVG | Download tools and utilities

BSODHunter, Feb 14, 2017
  5. SKELL Win User
    I'll try that, will update on it later if it still happens.
    Thanks!

SKELL, Feb 14, 2017
  6. SKELL Win User
    Did not get a blue screen yet, is there anything else that was notable in the dumps?

SKELL, Feb 15, 2017
  7. the other would maybe defective memory. Its worth to test with memtest:

BSOD playing Counter-Strike:Global Offensive, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

BSODHunter, Feb 15, 2017
  8. SKELL Win User

Got another blue screen after removing AVG with AVG Remover. Uploaded minidumps. Im gonna test the ram with memtest as soon as possible. Updating soonish. Attachment 121523

SKELL, Feb 16, 2017
  9. lifetec Win User
    The last dumpfile is
    Usual causes:* Kernel mode driver, System Service, BIOS, Windows, Virus scanner, Backup tool, compatibility

The dumpfile does not point to a specific driver.

The latest BIOS version is 300, i believe you are on version 213.
    Maybe a biosupdate makes your system more stable.

lifetec, Feb 16, 2017
  10. SKELL Win User
    I think it was the BIOS, I updated to the most recent version (300) and I haven't had problems. Thanks all of you <3

SKELL, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Counter-Strike:Global Offensive, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Counter

2. Counter Strike Global Offensive has some weird lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Counter Strike Global Offensive has some weird lines: Hello! My CSGO legacy have some lines that resembles like old films like it is shown here. Is it because of the graphic card?My laptop:Lenovo Z50-70Intel Core i7 4510UNvidia GeForce 840m8GB Ram1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSDWindows 11 ProThanks...
  3. Counter Strike Global Offensive has some weird lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Counter Strike Global Offensive has some weird lines: Hello! My CSGO legacy have some lines that resembles like old films like it is shown here. Is it because of the graphic card?My laptop:Lenovo Z50-70Intel Core i7 4510UNvidia GeForce 840m8GB Ram1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSDWindows 11 ProThanks...
  4. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive: Hardware Specs:Ryzen 5 5600xRadeon RX 6800G Skill CL16 3600MHzGigabyte B450i Aorus ProWindows Version: 10.0.19043 Up to dateGPU Driver: 28.8.2 Up to dateLink to minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JxURxTbGXcWkIkoNAW1HBpCKS7Y3CtoE/view?usp=sharingI got a BSOD with...
  5. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive: Hardware Specs:Ryzen 5 5600xRadeon RX 6800G Skill CL16 3600MHzGigabyte B450i Aorus ProWindows Version: 10.0.19043 Up to dateGPU Driver: 28.8.2 Up to dateLink to minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JxURxTbGXcWkIkoNAW1HBpCKS7Y3CtoE/view?usp=sharingI got a BSOD with...
  6. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Counter Strike: Global Offensive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD primarily when playing counterstrike global offensive

BSOD primarily when playing counterstrike global offensive: Hello everyone looking *Biggrin, for a good while now i have had a good bit of bsod's when trying to play counterstike. gennerally this goes well but after a few games my pc basicly renders itself useless becouse of this. ive spent many hours trouble shooting this problem...
  8. BSOD Playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, related to ntoskrnl.exe

BSOD Playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, related to ntoskrnl.exe: I was playing CS:GO as usual, and for the first time (that I noticed) I got this BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing the game, it hadn't happened before so I thought it was just a one time thing and as soon as the computer restarted I jumped into the game, just to get...
  9. BSOD when playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

BSOD when playing Counter Strike: Global Offensive.: I recently started getting BSOD when playing CS:GO. I get it about once per game now and it started happening since yesterday. Nothing really changed on my PC since it started happening. 40793
  10. BSOD while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

BSOD while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive: BSOD occur while playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. it happen after many days i start playing this game. I used to find many solution, but it doesn't work. Now I just only found some clue (ntoskrnl.exe+14a6f0) Please help Ly menglong 78908

Users found this page by searching for:

1. counter strike global offensive driver irql