Windows 10: BSOD playing Defiance game

Discus and support BSOD playing Defiance game in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attached are the minidumps. The ones from the past 5 days are the relevant ones, system was pretty stable before then. Actively in the middle of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by treimor, Oct 23, 2015.

1. treimor Win User

BSOD playing Defiance game

Attached are the minidumps. The ones from the past 5 days are the relevant ones, system was pretty stable before then. Actively in the middle of playing, random time from start until it would BSOD. 5-45 minutes or so.

Attachment 44411

:)

treimor, Oct 23, 2015

2. "Glyph Client" Prevents Upgrade to Creators Edition (Windows 10, Version 1703)

defiance is one............. look out for free games!

D. Taylor., Oct 23, 2015
  3. 東鎮 Win User
    Bsod problem

Bsod problem
    Since I turn on my pc and just for Internet , YouTube , that's was no problem , after I start to play steam's games , almost 20-30 mins it's will automatic get a bsod , ok reboot for me and then the funny thing is after the bsod I continue to play my games
    but won't get any bsod problem again at that day , until tomorrow I do the same things , on pc , YouTube then play games in steam , poop ! Bsod again ! Reboot and no problem no bsod again ... Everyday I need to reboot once . This really annoying !

東鎮, Oct 23, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi treimor,

Welcome to the 10forums.

There are a few crashes, like the 0x12b, that indicate a memory problem.
    Please test your memory using MemTest86+

BSOD playing Defiance game [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Old drivers
    Code: ASACPI Mon Mar 28 04:30:36 2005 ASACPI.sys // ASUS driver, known for causing BSOD's, comes with ASUS software speedfan Sun Sep 24 15:26:48 2006 speedfan.sys // Speedfan driver c650164 Mon Jul 09 12:47:22 2007 c650164.sys // C-Media CM6501 Like Sound Device driver 000 Fri Sep 26 15:11:22 2008 000.fcl // Cyberlink driver mcdbus Tue Feb 24 11:34:07 2009 mcdbus.sys // MagicISO SCSI Host Controller driver P17 Fri Oct 16 08:44:53 2009 P17.sys // Creative SoundBlaster driver nvmf6264 Thu Apr 21 00:49:36 2011 nvmf6264.sys // Nvidia driver nvvad64v Fri Mar 28 14:32:06 2014 nvvad64v.sys // Nvidia driver NvStreamKms Fri Jul 25 13:35:56 2014 NvStreamKms.sys // Nvidia driver[/quote] For everything it is updating the software, or reinstalling, or removing.
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia

5. treimor Win User
    Ok im in the process of redoing nvidia display drivers, and i'll run memtest when i leave for work later this afternoon. As far as the old drivers go, what is the best route in getting them out/updated/etc?

treimor, Oct 23, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Most, if not all, of them are from software.
    Thus, the usual solution for updating the drivers is updating the software.

For the Creative SoundBlaster check Creative

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Defiance game - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Defiance

2. BSOD when playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing game: I only have issues when trying to play games. Below is my whocrash report. I've made sure everything is plugged in and sitted correctly RAM/GPU and still getting a BSOD. I've reinstalled windows 11 to see if something was corrupt to no avail. Any help would be great.Link to...
  3. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  4. BSOD When playing game

BSOD When playing game: Recently I got BSOD several times while playing games, and here is the DMP text: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck...
  5. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  6. BSOD Playing Games

BSOD Playing Games: Hello everyone, thanks for gifting me your time and patience. I came to this Forum in need of help, as my new computer is acting crazy since few weeks and i'm starting to believe it may have Hardware Issue, since i really tried everything possible from flashing bios,...
  7. BSOD Playing Games

BSOD Playing Games: Well my computer is a year old now and only starting August 2018 i got my first BSOD. I am suspecting its because my nvidia driver was to old the game i played was Shadows Awakening. After i got BSOD i uninstall my old drivers and use DDU on safe mode after that i install...
  8. BSOD When Playing Game

BSOD When Playing Game: Hi Everyone I have been having BSOD problems when i play game that used alot of graphic such as Dota 2 , Overwatch etc. The BSOD that i getting is Internal_Video_Scheduler_Error , Video_Tdr_Error and sometimes the graphic driver has been stopped and successfully recovered...
  9. BSOD when playing games

BSOD when playing games: Hi, I keep having the blue screen when I'm gaming and its says something like etd.sys or whatever it is. Hope that I can get some help from here. 91885
  10. BSOD playing games

BSOD playing games: Hello, i started having frequent Blue screens of death playing video games. I do not know what is causing this. Could someone please help? Attachment 110126 Attachment 110433 Here is the msinfo report that had to be manually dont due to the exe not working at that...