Windows 10: BSOD playing games, error System Thread Exception not handled

Discus and support BSOD playing games, error System Thread Exception not handled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I´ve been having this issue for a week ago. I´ve been using this pc for two years without any problems until now. It´s summer and of course, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Juan Lozano, Dec 1, 2017.

1. BSOD playing games, error System Thread Exception not handled

Hello,
    I´ve been having this issue for a week ago. I´ve been using this pc for two years without any problems until now. It´s summer and of course, my pc is getting some heat. Whenever I launch a game the Amd processor ( FX8370) begins to gain heat and speed. Then BSOD shows up. I have W10 with the latest update, latest nvidia drivers, etc. I tried lots of things. I followed many tutorials on YouTube but Nothing. I also tried DDU program to clean everything but had no luck at all. When I use my pc, without gaming everything works fine. Nothing happens. The problem starts when lunching a game. I really appreciate your help. Thanks. Juan.

:)

Juan Lozano, Dec 1, 2017

2. BSOD and System Thread Exception Not Handled Error (Win10)

My computer's been running Windows 10 for about a year now without much trouble. But a few days ago, it began to restart itself with a blue screen of death about every hour or two. I get some info on the problem but not much. I see others have resolved this
    with a graphics card driver, but mine is NVIDIA and is up-to-date.

Any ideas? If you need dump files, let me know.

My system is a Sony Vaio VPCF23EFX running Win10 (64 bit). The graphics card is an NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M.

BSOD playing games, error System Thread Exception not handled [​IMG]

uspatriot55, Dec 1, 2017
  3. BSOD and System Thread Exception Not Handled Error (Win10)

It seems that NVIDIA just put out a new driver for this a few days ago (although Windows didn't find it automatically). I'm installing that now. We'll see if that fixes it.

uspatriot55, Dec 1, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

BSOD playing games, error System Thread Exception not handled

The website has rules about piracy and the computer has software that diverts normal activation.
    We can provide help only if the software that can be used for piracy is removed.
    All crack must be removed to get help.

Rule #4
    No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all.
    Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.

zbook, Dec 1, 2017
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Dumps don't show me much but the eventviwer log has a lot of theses entries which indicate problems with your hard drives:

Event[11]:
    Log Name: System
    Source: Disk
    Date: 2017-11-24T11:03:42.495
    Event ID: 7
    Task: N/A
    Level: Error
    Opcode: N/A
    Keyword: Classic
    User: N/A
    User Name: N/A
    Computer: DESKTOP-KIGMGUP
    Description:
    The device, \Device\Harddisk3\DR3, has a bad block.

Event[157]:
    Date: 2017-11-24T11:07:36.143
    Description:
    The device, \Device\Harddisk3\DR5, has a bad block.

Event[286]:
    Date: 2017-11-24T11:10:04.901
    Description:
    The device, \Device\Harddisk3\DR4, has a bad block.

Event[330]:
    Date: 2017-11-24T11:21:36.432
    Description:
    The device, \Device\Harddisk4\DR9, has a bad block.

*Arrow Run HDTune to

• check the health,
    • scan for errors, not quick scan but full scan
    • run a benchmark.

You can also try the various options available with chkdsk.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD playing games, error System Thread Exception not handled

1. BSOD playing games, error System Thread Exception not handled - Similar Threads - BSOD playing games

2. BSoD with error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD with error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hi, my laptop is getting BSoD too many times with the error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" mostly when I switch windows while playing games otherwise it is working fine, I am running windows 11 and I have seen some fixes for updating some drivers or reinstalling them,...
  3. BSoD with error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD with error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: Hi, my laptop is getting BSoD too many times with the error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" mostly when I switch windows while playing games otherwise it is working fine, I am running windows 11 and I have seen some fixes for updating some drivers or reinstalling them,...
  4. BSOD error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED": Hello! Can I know what caused this BSOD while I was using my computer? Minidump files for reference:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mf4XcHUe_5qWE_YFqSuwnR5bklaTicos/view?usp=sharing...
  5. BSOD error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD error "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED": Hello! Can I know what caused this BSOD while I was using my computer? Minidump files for reference:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mf4XcHUe_5qWE_YFqSuwnR5bklaTicos/view?usp=sharing...
  6. BSOD Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I posted a previous question but stopped receiving replies partially due to my fault as it took a couple days for a delivery of a USB. Here is the link for the old post:...
  7. BSOD Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

BSOD Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I recently acquired a new hard drive since my old one failed due to neglect. I am now getting a multitude of BSODs but this one appears the most. I have tried other troubleshooting but can't seem to find a solution. is it possible to receive any help? If you need the dump...
  8. BSOD error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

BSOD error SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: I'm running windows 10 on a Dell Precision 3520 from 2017. No recent updates or driver installs. No external hardware. BSOD/SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED continually and won't get past login when booting normally. I can boot to safe mode to get the minidump, msinfo and...
  9. system thread exception not handled BSOD error.

system thread exception not handled BSOD error.: Hello, just few minutes I got a BSOD with this error : system thread exception not handled out of nowhere while I was exploring internet. When the windows finished restarted I went to event log and it told me the system rebooted for a bugcheck : 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005,...
  10. BSOD SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED ERROR

BSOD SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED ERROR: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AidEG8iC3Zt1hDz_Yx6vO2FRqq0e?e=QBWb3w these are my minidump files i hope you can help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-system-thread-exception-not-handled-error/d1ddf12f-fab1-445c-88f1-4b37fdf7052a