Windows 10: BSOD playing games / rendering videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA

Discus and support BSOD playing games / rendering videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HI, I have this problem for a while since upgrading to Win 10 ( free forced upgrade from Win 7 ) It got quite annoying so I did a free install of Win10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PTY997, Aug 11, 2016.

1. PTY997 Win User

BSOD playing games / rendering videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA

HI, I have this problem for a while since upgrading to Win 10 ( free forced upgrade from Win 7 ) It got quite annoying so I did a free install of Win10 to ensure it wasn't old driver etc causing issues left behind from Win 7. I was playing WoW free trail and computer crashed no freeze up just straight to BSOD. Funny thing was that after the fresh OS install I hadn't had a crash or lockup for at least 24h. I used WhoCrashed to find out more and it says the files ntoskrnl.exe and ntkrnlmp.exe crashed at the same time.

Anyone able to help me as this haunt my life.

:)

PTY997, Aug 11, 2016
  2. dire-x Win User

BSOD Memory_Management and other

I am still experiencing issues, I just got another BSOD, no games, no videos playing, just surfing on Firefox. I would really appreciate some help getting this problem under control, as seen in this thread I'm getting these BSOD often and it's very annoying.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Minidump

dire-x, Aug 11, 2016
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BSOD irql_not_less_or_equal crashes

Bug check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is usually caused by kernel mode device drivers using improper addresses.

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about Bug check 0xA: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL for more information and resolution.

Hope it helps. Let us know how it goes.

Remon Ont, Aug 11, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi PTY997,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please uninstall everything of AMD using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from AMD. Be sure to install as less as possible software using custom/advanced options, you can use this tutorial for the installation part *Arrow AMD Graphics Drivers - Install Without Catalyst Install Manager - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Attachment 95730
    Code: 0: kd> lmvm atikmdag Browse full module list start end module name fffff802`c2a50000 fffff802`c4197000 atikmdag T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: atikmdag.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys Image name: atikmdag.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Fri Dec 04 18:14:28 2015 (5661C9F4) CheckSum: 016E5166 ImageSize: 01747000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD playing games / rendering videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA [​IMG]

BSOD playing games / rendering videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA [​IMG]

5. PTY997 Win User
    Ok i have done as requested, the reason I was using an older driver was due to always getting display drivers has stop responding.

What would you like me to do next?

PTY997, Aug 12, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    FYI, this isn't a 'do this, do that and this comes out' doing. We wait for another BSOD to suggest something new.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing games / rendering videos IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0xA - Similar Threads - BSOD playing games

2. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games: Hi all! I started encountering an issue and I have no idea what to do now. I'll try my best to give a quick rundown :So. This issue only pops up when playing video games, as if I spend hours drawing or watching videos, no such thing happens. The BSOD can pop up anytime from 5...
  3. BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD While playing Video Games / IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey Guys, since this morning i received multiple BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing video games. I reinstalled Windows just to be sure and only installed the software i really needed. This Error only appears while playing video games. I already did the Hard...
  4. BSOD playing specific video game IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & PFN_LIST_CORRUPT &...

BSOD playing specific video game IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & PFN_LIST_CORRUPT &...: Get these 2 BSOD while playing a video game a beta. Got a 3rd BSOD after running Verifier IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL & PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 3rd BSOD type -> DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION Never got BSOD really maybe once a year before, Ive had 4-5 in last week, while...
  5. BSOD While Playing Games, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD While Playing Games, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello all, I've been getting consistent BSODs while playing games, particularly in intensive situations such as high data load or graphics. I've tried updating video drivers to no avail. I would appreciate any insight as to what could be causing this. Thank you in advance!...
  6. BSOD while playing games and Rendering

BSOD while playing games and Rendering: Hi thanks for taking the time to help. About a month or 2 back i noticed that whenever i played 'Dota 2' or 'The Witcher 3', my computer would freeze completely and then after 30 or so seconds a BSOD would appear with 'error code: Machine Check Exception'. Running Core...
  7. BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games

BSOD While browsing the Internet, rendering videos and playing games: Hello, I'm getting BSODs everyday while watching videos on YouTube, rendering videos with Adobe Premiere and playing games. The funny thing is that they come randomly, I can play for a whole day without a BSOD or sometimes I'll just play for about half an hour and get a...
  8. Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!

Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!: Hi guys, first of all I'm gonna start by telling you I've done all sorts of troubleshooting ways there are for all this error messages that my PC keeps showing me. Recently I've upgraded my Motherboard,CPU and Rams, and ever since the PC is always having blue screens when I'm...
  9. BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal

BSOD playing random games : irql_not_less_or_equal: Hello, So I'm having BSOD issues for a while now. It can be one in 5 days or 5 in 1 hour. I'm kinda getting pissed with this situation therefore requesting for some help here. I ran Memtest 86 before upgrading to W10 months ago without any issue. Hope people can help....
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD while playing games: After 10-30mins I'm getting BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while Im playing lineage 2. I got new PC ASUS ROG GL553VD. I was playing GTA V and Mass Effect before and didnt have got such a problem. I can normally use my PC. I've checked hardware and memory with Windows 10...