Windows 10: BSOD playing games

Discus and support BSOD playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i started having frequent Blue screens of death playing video games. I do not know what is causing this. Could someone please help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Matty45, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Matty45 Win User

BSOD playing games

Hello, i started having frequent Blue screens of death playing video games. I do not know what is causing this. Could someone please help?

Attachment 110126

Attachment 110433

Here is the msinfo report that had to be manually dont due to the exe not working at that part for some reason:
    Attachment 110522

:)

Matty45, Nov 13, 2016
  2. 東鎮 Win User

Bsod problem

Bsod problem
    Since I turn on my pc and just for Internet , YouTube , that's was no problem , after I start to play steam's games , almost 20-30 mins it's will automatic get a bsod , ok reboot for me and then the funny thing is after the bsod I continue to play my games
    but won't get any bsod problem again at that day , until tomorrow I do the same things , on pc , YouTube then play games in steam , poop ! Bsod again ! Reboot and no problem no bsod again ... Everyday I need to reboot once . This really annoying !

東鎮, Nov 13, 2016
  3. Teddy2016 Win User
    System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys

Hi!

What are you playing a game, when BsoD?

Teddy2016, Nov 13, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

BSOD playing games

Hello Matty45 *Smile

For some reason the zip file you have provided does not include all of the files. Can you please try again to create a new zip file and we can then look at any new BSOD events as well.

philc43, Nov 16, 2016
  5. Matty45 Win User
    Alright, im running it again now.

Seems to be stuck at generating the msinfo report. Is that normal or should i just close it and run it again?

Matty45, Nov 16, 2016
  6. Matty45 Win User
    Thats me made the new zip. However two errors appeared when running the exe.

Attachment 110434

The other one was about something to do with the zip compression but it only appeared for a split second before i could read it.

Matty45, Nov 17, 2016
  7. philc43 Win User
    It does seem as if the msinfo report is the one causing the problem - the new zip file is still incomplete. It can take a while to generate so be patient and leave it running so that it can collect all the information.

philc43, Nov 17, 2016
  8. Matty45 Win User

BSOD playing games

It seems that the first error happens every time it is in the middle of generating the msinfo report. Idk how to fix that

Matty45, Nov 17, 2016
  9. Jbobnew Win User
    May I recommend generating the msinfo report separately? You can do this by right-clicking on the Windows icon at bottom right, selecting run, and then entering msinfo32 and hitting enter. Once that pops up, select file at top left, then export, then enter a name save to your desktop. Then, attach that file here.

Jbobnew, Nov 17, 2016
  10. Matty45 Win User
    Alright i have done that and have uploaded the file.

Matty45, Nov 17, 2016
  11. Ztruker Win User
    Two errors indicated in the latest dumps:

Code: ffffcc81`dd8a5a98 fffff806`a4c6e94c*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for hiber_iaStorA.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hiber_iaStorA.sys hiber_iaStorA+0x1e94c[/quote] Code: ffffcc81`dd8a6318 fffff806`a4c41c47*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for hiber_storport.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for hiber_storport.sys hiber_storport+0x1c47[/quote] I believe these are related to Intel RAID controller. Try the two newer versions on the ASUS Z97-P web site:

Attachment 110842

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD playing games

1. BSOD playing games - Similar Threads - BSOD playing games

2. BSOD when playing game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing game: I only have issues when trying to play games. Below is my whocrash report. I've made sure everything is plugged in and sitted correctly RAM/GPU and still getting a BSOD. I've reinstalled windows 11 to see if something was corrupt to no avail. Any help would be great.Link to...
  3. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  4. BSOD When playing game

BSOD When playing game: Recently I got BSOD several times while playing games, and here is the DMP text: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck...
  5. BSOD while playing a game

BSOD while playing a game: It was happening before and then I fixed it by uninstalling my drivers and updating them, but then a couple days later it starts happening again various codes like driver irql not less or equal and others. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNinz5leQW4KkIe1Kx...
  6. BSOD Playing Games

BSOD Playing Games: Hello everyone, thanks for gifting me your time and patience. I came to this Forum in need of help, as my new computer is acting crazy since few weeks and i'm starting to believe it may have Hardware Issue, since i really tried everything possible from flashing bios,...
  7. BSOD Playing Games

BSOD Playing Games: Well my computer is a year old now and only starting August 2018 i got my first BSOD. I am suspecting its because my nvidia driver was to old the game i played was Shadows Awakening. After i got BSOD i uninstall my old drivers and use DDU on safe mode after that i install...
  8. BSOD When Playing Game

BSOD When Playing Game: Hi Everyone I have been having BSOD problems when i play game that used alot of graphic such as Dota 2 , Overwatch etc. The BSOD that i getting is Internal_Video_Scheduler_Error , Video_Tdr_Error and sometimes the graphic driver has been stopped and successfully recovered...
  9. BSOD when playing games

BSOD when playing games: Hi, I keep having the blue screen when I'm gaming and its says something like etd.sys or whatever it is. Hope that I can get some help from here. 91885
  10. BSOD playing Defiance game

BSOD playing Defiance game: Attached are the minidumps. The ones from the past 5 days are the relevant ones, system was pretty stable before then. Actively in the middle of playing, random time from start until it would BSOD. 5-45 minutes or so. Attachment 44411 27554