Windows 10: BSOD playing GTA, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Discus and support BSOD playing GTA, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Playing GTA got this Error my PC RestartedAttachment 45728 28380 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jay2OR, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Jay2OR Win User

BSOD playing GTA, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

Playing GTA got this Error my PC RestartedAttachment 45728

:)

Jay2OR, Oct 30, 2015

2. W10 Crashing with BSOD error: WHEA_Uncorrectable Error

Upgraded to W10 from W7 on a Dell Desktop PC and all seemed fine.

When I try to use either of the 2 DVD drives to run a DVD, I get a BSOD and the message "WHEA_Uncorrectable Error" and the machine has to be re-booted.

What should do next?

<Original Title: W10 Crashing>

johnlmcfall, Oct 30, 2015
  3. BSOD

I'm not over-cloking my processor.

I think that i didn't had a problem with the heat. I had a bsod when i was playing at gta 5 in april.

BricePetit, Oct 30, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Jay2OR,

As with the Forum rules, I need you to remove every bypass/crack on your system including cracked software before we proceed.
    Troubleshooting a system with counterfeit programs is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit program contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing systems with counterfeit prograsm is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.

Thema:

1. BSOD playing GTA, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR - Similar Threads - BSOD playing GTA

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE Error BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE Error BSOD: I've started having a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE Error all of a sudden and I'm not entirely sure why. I'm not very good at diagnosing issues like this but I was able to get my MiniDump File analyzed. I'll paste it in here below but I'd really appreciate any help I can get on this....
  3. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE Error BSOD: I've started having a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE Error all of a sudden and I'm not entirely sure why. I'm not very good at diagnosing issues like this but I was able to get my MiniDump File analyzed. I'll paste it in here below but I'd really appreciate any help I can get on this....
  4. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming: Getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD While gaming. Already did ram and cpu blend test with prime 95 no error in 2 hrs, did gpu benchmark got no error, have already updated BIOS and Chipset drivers, Reinstalled windows, Reinstalled game, Shifted game to different SSD also did...
  6. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Solutions?

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Solutions?: Maybe twice a day I have aa BSOD due to this error. What can I do to resolve this!? I've had this issue for months now on my ASUS Zenbook UX331U 1.5 years old. I've reset my PC reinstalled windows and updated drivers, done all windows updates etc and I don't know what else I...
  7. BSOD (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD (WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR): Hey, was playing Destiny 2 when my computer suddenly crashed and I got the following error: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR Setup: MB: MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon, Socket-1151 CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K (base clock) GPU: MSI GeForce 1080 RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 2666MHz 16GB OS: Win...
  8. BSOD Windows 10 Whea_uncorrectable error while playing Dota2

BSOD Windows 10 Whea_uncorrectable error while playing Dota2: I keep getting bsod while playing dota 2, and only dota 2. I get the Whea_uncorrectable error and the computer restarts itself. I thought it might be the cpu, but running prime95 it seems to do fine. I'm not sure for how long I'm supposed to run it though. According to...
  9. Bsod - whea_uncorrectable error

Bsod - whea_uncorrectable error: Hi everyone! I'm running a new build that was working for two days before it started crashing and giving me multiple BSOD. Mostly when I'm using After Effects but a lot of the times when I'm using other applications too. Please advise! 53476
  10. BSOD playing GTA V error 0x0000003b

BSOD playing GTA V error 0x0000003b: I get the blue screen anytime i play gta v, it can happen from a few minutes to a few hours in. I recently had a 8gb stick of vengeance ram go bad idk if this could be causing part of the problem but i wanted to add it. The source of the blue screen is from my ntoskrnl.exe....