Windows 10: BSOD playing H1Z1 and Heroes of the Storm

Discus and support BSOD playing H1Z1 and Heroes of the Storm in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The pc specs: CPU: i5 6600K MB: Asus Maximus VIII Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666MHz 16GB (2x8GB) GPU: Asus GTX 780 Ti Done no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maievh, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Maievh Win User

BSOD playing H1Z1 and Heroes of the Storm

The pc specs:
    • CPU: i5 6600K
    • MB: Asus Maximus VIII Hero
    • RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2666MHz 16GB (2x8GB)
    • GPU: Asus GTX 780 Ti

Done no overclocking

H1Z1 reboots my pc as soon as I join a server. Heroes of the Storm I can play for minutes or hours before getting a reboot. In both cases I'm not always getting a .dmp file.

:)

Maievh, Oct 4, 2015
  2. [deemon] Win User

I am getting BSOD System Service Exception dxgmms2.sys when adding webcams to vMix software.

Windows 10 Pro 10586.36.

dxgmms2.sys 576864 bytes (563KiB), 30.10.2015 09:17, file version 10.0.10586.0

I get the BSOD occasionally when playing Heroes of the Storm. or Hearthstone.

my dumps:

Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (dxgmms2.sys)

[deemon], Oct 4, 2015
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Heroes of the Storm

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Follow the Methods below.

Method 1: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

1. Press “Windows + X”
    and select Device manger.

2. Select
    Network Driver and expand the driver icon.

3. Right click on the driver icon and click on
    Update.

4. Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Method 2: Place your computer in clean boot state and check if it helps.

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Please feel free to reply, in case you face any other issues with Windows in future. We'll be more than happy to assist you again.

Pavan_N, Oct 4, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Maieh,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Due to the place where I am I cannot properly read the dumps, but the crashes are 0x10E(VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL) which are graphics problems.
    Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD playing H1Z1 and Heroes of the Storm [​IMG]

BSOD playing H1Z1 and Heroes of the Storm [​IMG]

axe0, Oct 5, 2015
  5. Maievh Win User
    Sorry for the late response, not had alot of time the last couple of days.

I followed your guides, added more info to my pc spec. Then I uninstalled everything from Nvidia with DDU(In safe mode) and installed the newest drivers available from their site. After some testing of both games I still seem to have the same problems.

H1Z1 reboots the pc as soon as I join a game and the game world loads, sometimes I get a .dmp file, most of the time not( Seems to register in Event Viewer every time tho).
    In HotS it is as before as well, altho once today , instead of a reboot, the graphics drivers had crashed(checked Event Viewer after rebooting, was some other events as well) and the screens went black, had to manually reboot to get them back.

Maievh, Oct 9, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    With the problem of a game rebooting your pc, you might want to create a new thread at the Gaming section

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing H1Z1 and Heroes of the Storm - Similar Threads - BSOD playing H1Z1

2. I cant play storm works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant play storm works: I downloaded stormworks on steam and when I try to get in the game it show me GLFW ERROR WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGLProcessor: Procesor IntelR CoreTM i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHzGraphics card: Radeon rx 580-...
  3. I cant play storm works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play storm works: I downloaded stormworks on steam and when I try to get in the game it show me GLFW ERROR WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGLProcessor: Procesor IntelR CoreTM i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHzGraphics card: Radeon rx 580-...
  4. Maximus Hero Z790 BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Maximus Hero Z790 BSOD DPC Watchdog Violation: Hey thereIm having a very bad time with my new Z790 Hero my windows keeps Crashing.I testet it with Tarkov, Minecraft, Evil West, Anno 1800, Metro Exodus, and one time it crashed even with just Chrome open on Youtube!My Sepcs are:I9 13900K, RTX 4090 Zotac AMP Extreme AIRO, 2x...
  5. deadliest catch alaskan storm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deadliest catch alaskan storm: hi ive been looking to buy the deadliest catch alaskan storm pc game for ages and i cant find anywhere selling it and would like to know if anyone knows where i can purchase this game...
  6. Windows Updates/September Storm

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Updates/September Storm: Loyally I have installed every update Microsoft has ever offered me because I have a tendency to suspect that the people who create and develop all this Windows Software are likely to have a better idea about the tweaks it needs for problem free running than someone running a...
  7. Crashes playing Heroes & Generals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashes playing Heroes & Generals: Hi everyone I'm experiencing crashes playing H&G. These crashes generates no minidump file. The only thing I have is Event Viewer info, and some DM log collector info since I'm also dealing with critical error/crashes in another threat. Every time I have a crash two things...
  8. Hero Image

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hero Image: Hello, First post on this forum ,anyone know how to remove the hero image from windows 10 logon screen. Thanx 65453
  9. BSOD playing H1Z1 with different errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing H1Z1 with different errors: Okay well to start off I have upgraded to windows 10 and I have so far loved it, other than the fact that i keep getting a BSOD when I play games like H1Z1. It will work sometimes but others it crashes. I have done a lot of research to try quick fixes with the game but...
  10. BSOD while playing games. H1z1 king of the kill/Ghost recon wildlands

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing games. H1z1 king of the kill/Ghost recon wildlands: Ok so in my case i never have had a BSOD while sitting at desktop or watching youtube/web browsing. Just while playing video games. H1z1 king of the kill and Ghost recon wildlands beta, These are the only 2 games ive gotten the BSODS in. Before you ask i want to go ahead and...