Windows 10: BSOD playing Hearthstone, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support BSOD playing Hearthstone, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I've been having many BSODs while playing Hearthstone. It firstly freezes then the BSOD screen exists. I updated my graphic card driver and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jackaliso, Oct 15, 2016.

1. jackaliso Win User

BSOD playing Hearthstone, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hello.

I've been having many BSODs while playing Hearthstone. It firstly freezes then the BSOD screen exists. I updated my graphic card driver and others, but didn't change anything. It's usually DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and minidump files indicate ntoskrnl.exe .

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

:)

jackaliso, Oct 15, 2016
  2. [deemon] Win User

I am getting BSOD System Service Exception dxgmms2.sys when adding webcams to vMix software.

Windows 10 Pro 10586.36.

dxgmms2.sys 576864 bytes (563KiB), 30.10.2015 09:17, file version 10.0.10586.0

I get the BSOD occasionally when playing Heroes of the Storm. or Hearthstone.

my dumps:

Windows 10 BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (dxgmms2.sys)

[deemon], Oct 15, 2016
  3. Computer acting weird

I went to reset my computer just to start fresh ( i did this once before woth it and everything was fine) but this time any games I try to play nothing will happen for example i downloaded battle.net and hearthstone and when i go to click play on hearthstone
    nothing will pop up but it says the game is running. It does this with all other games i try to play. Any advice?

BlakeDrawhorn, Oct 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

Thema:

1. BSOD playing Hearthstone, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Hearthstone

2. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation: This is the 4th time in a row Below is obtained from BlueScreenView Code: ================================================== Dump File : 100219-34359-01.dmp Crash Time : 02-10-2019 11:14:48 Bug Check String : Bug Check Code : 0x00000133 Parameter 1 : 00000000`00000000...
  3. BSOD playing Overwatch; error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD playing Overwatch; error code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi Guys, Recently I have been experiencing freezes which is sometimes followed up by a BSOD with the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION error code. Been looking through many solutions to regarding this error and none of them have helped, including changing the SATA/AHCI drivers to the...
  4. DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD help when playing games

DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD help when playing games: Hi, my PC recently got this DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSOD while I was playing games like CS:GO or GTA5. The BSOD comes unexpectedly in between 5 mins~2 hours of gaming it's really annoying. FYI I've tried checking system files (sfc scannow), switching SATA/AHCI controllers...
  5. BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation

BSOD dpc_watchdog_violation: Hello I'm having issues with Win10, i'm experiencing this BSOD, it has happened twice now randomly. The last software change I did was to update my video from this "amd-catalyst-15.7.1-win10-64bit", to this one "radeon-crimson-16.3.2-win10-64bit". BEfore the driver...
  6. BSOD "dpc_watchdog_violation" when playing videos

BSOD "dpc_watchdog_violation" when playing videos: Hello, As many on the Internet, I have a BSOD when watching videos on Netflix, and sometimes on YouTube (it happens more often on Netflix than on YouTube). I read some threads about it, then I checked my graphic card drivers (there are up to date) and Windows Update,...
  7. BSOD playing Battlenet games (i.e overwatch and hearthstone)

BSOD playing Battlenet games (i.e overwatch and hearthstone): Hello so I have been getting a lot of BSOD when I tend to open battle.net. I was getting them with hearthstone and they kinda stopped and now I've getting them again while trying to install overwatch. I downloaded BlueScreenView and the problem is always the same and it has...
  8. BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION playing Guild Wars 2

BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION playing Guild Wars 2: Hey guys, sometimes while playing Guild Wars 2 i experience a sudden freeze. It is impossible to open the task manager or anything else. Shortly after that, the BSOD appears. I add the diagnostic information and hope you can help me! If you need any other information, I...
  9. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi there! I just got my Asus Strix 1070 yesterday, updated the bios for the micron memory fix, and today, after playing a long session of Battlefield 1, I got a "DPC Watchdog Violation" Bluescreen 0x133. Can anyone help me fix this issue? The GPU never goes hotter than...
  10. BSOD playing GuildWars2, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD playing GuildWars2, DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi, In the past I have gotten this BSOD "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" a couple times but recently it has been almost once an hour. I have read through several other threads and gotten the program BlueScreenView and can see that ntoskrnl.exe is mentioned on all of the .dmp...