Windows 10: BSOD playing NBA 2K18 (Blank RED Screen actually)

Discus and support BSOD playing NBA 2K18 (Blank RED Screen actually) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a long time I am having randomly restarts, showing BSOD or while i'm in game (NBA 2k18) blank RED screen. *Redface I'm assuming that this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by srk1, Oct 27, 2017.

1. srk1 Win User

BSOD playing NBA 2K18 (Blank RED Screen actually)

For a long time I am having randomly restarts, showing BSOD or while i'm in game (NBA 2k18) blank RED screen. *Redface
    I'm assuming that this is something with my graphics card. *Mad
    Note: I've reinstalled GPU drivers few days ago and red screen keeps showing from time to time. *Sick
    Here is last 3 mini dump files and my specs in other rar file. *092
    Thanks in advance. *Cool

:)

2. I have a question related to gaming, continuous CTD issue - where do I post for help?

Before getting into the details of everything, can I first confirm that I'm in the right place to ask this question, or can someone refer me to the right place?

I get regular crashes to desktop while playing a game (NBA 2K18). I've worked with NBA 2K's support team and exhausted all their ideas for how to fix, but they think the problem is possibly a memory leak. They referred me to Microsoft techs for further help.

DavidScott7, Oct 27, 2017
  3. BSOD

It is actually blank red screen usually showing in the middle of playing game. I'm assuming that this is something with graphics card but how can i know if it's hardware or software problem...

SrđanRelić, Oct 27, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and paste:
    slmgr /dlv
    Please post an image into the thread or use one drive or drop box to post a share link.
    Also copy and paste:
    for /f "delims=|" %a in ('dir /B /S C:\*ospp.vbs') do cscript "%a" /dstatus > "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine_Office.txt"
    And please post an image into the thread or use one drive or drop box to post a share link.

zbook, Oct 28, 2017
  5. srk1 Win User
    BSOD playing NBA 2K18 (Blank RED Screen actually) [​IMG]

6. zbook New Member
    Please post the results of this administrative command prompt command into the the thread using a one drive or drop box share link:
    for /f "delims=|" %a in ('dir /B /S C:\*ospp.vbs') do cscript "%a" /dstatus > "%userprofile%\Desktop\Genuine_Office.txt"

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing NBA 2K18 (Blank RED Screen actually) - Similar Threads - BSOD playing NBA

2. How can I play NBA 2K23 without it crashing??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I play NBA 2K23 without it crashing??: I bought NBA 2k23 in early July and have yet to be able to actually play it. It loads and within 5 or so minutes it crashes every single time. I have not played a session over 15 minutes without it crashing. I have:Verified filesReinstalled gameRestarted my PCUpdated Graphics...
  3. How can I play NBA 2K23 without it crashing??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I play NBA 2K23 without it crashing??: I bought NBA 2k23 in early July and have yet to be able to actually play it. It loads and within 5 or so minutes it crashes every single time. I have not played a session over 15 minutes without it crashing. I have:Verified filesReinstalled gameRestarted my PCUpdated Graphics...
  4. NBA 2K22 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NBA 2K22 Crash: I have been trying to play nba 2k22. They said contact to Microsoft yeah I am here can someone help me?+ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nba-2k22-crash/1324a072-731c-4163-bfec-cb001f6a020e
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when playing Red Dead Redemption

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD when playing Red Dead Redemption: When playing Red Dead Redemption online i get this BSOD, i tried changing graphic options and even setting a more aggressive fan curve because i tought it was the heat but no joy. On Thu 18/02/2021 23:25:25 your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file:...
  6. BSOD and Blank Screen!

BSOD and Blank Screen!: I own an Alienware 17 R3. I'm not sure if this is all related to one issue: when I close my laptop's lid and leave it, when I come back and lift the lid the screen is blank/black and doesn't respond to any keybind/shortcut or click. The solution to gaining my screen back is...
  7. Red screens

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Red screens: why can't Microsoft stop this red screen stuff from happening in the first place? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/red-screens/0b1a1fff-8194-478e-a352-a698b51dbc4e
  8. red screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    red screen: have a red screen that says secure boot violation. how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-screen/2e8e5181-fc22-453e-8b67-9b8fa7e2c38b
  9. Occasional red screen and blue screens when playing various games.

Occasional red screen and blue screens when playing various games.: So, I upgraded my motherboard, power supply, and processor this last week and haven't stopped having issues with it since then. I've tried getting a fresh installation of Windows, that didn't help. I've tried using DDU to remove any conflicting drivers. That still didn't...
  10. red screen crash while playing xcom 2

red screen crash while playing xcom 2: I have been trying to play xcom 2 for the past week and every time during the first 10-30 minutes the game crashes along with the pc and I get a red screen with no text. I have to manually turn off my computer and my pc creates a dump file. This has happened every time except...