Windows 10: BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch

Discus and support BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Urgh I had another BSOD. This time SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I've attached the new dump files again (21st-OCT), it would be awesome if you could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by njeksey, Oct 15, 2016.

1. njeksey Win User

BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch

Urgh I had another BSOD. This time SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I've attached the new dump files again (21st-OCT), it would be awesome if you could analyse this one too Axe. It's definitely driver related. Appreciate all of your help man I really do *Smile

This is what WhoCrashed says about this latest crash:

On Fri 21-Oct-16 11:56:33 AM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\102116-10875-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x14A2C0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF801EAFFEF3F, 0xFFFFC900AA7FACA0, 0x0)
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 21-Oct-16 11:56:33 AM GMT your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntdll.sys (ntdll!NtAllocateVirtualMemory+0x14)
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC0000005, 0xFFFFF801EAFFEF3F, 0xFFFFC900AA7FACA0, 0x0)
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: ntdll.sys .
    Google query: ntdll.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

njeksey, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch

1. BSOD playing OldSchool Runescape while watching YouTube/Twitch - Similar Threads - BSOD playing OldSchool

2. BSOD after watching streaming platforms twitch, youtube and while trying to install windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD after watching streaming platforms twitch, youtube and while trying to install windows...: Hello. I have been getting BSOD after watching streams on twitch and even while watching youtube videos sometimes and it happend while I tried to install windows update KB4549951. This is a PC I bought new 4 months ago. I have been searching for an answer but couldn't find...
  3. Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.: hello, i just get randomly BSOD the thing that makes it hard is that i get a new error every time so i do not know the problem. please advice for help thank you in advance. 88153
  4. bsod playing youtube and osbuddy (runescape 2007) ntoskrnl.exe

bsod playing youtube and osbuddy (runescape 2007) ntoskrnl.exe: just randomly bsods doing nothing special.... tried only playing osbuddy( a runescape client) and this also bsods... if i just have pc on doing nothing it never bsod, but any games i randomly bsod 64009
  5. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  6. BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC)

BSOD watching videos (youtube, twitch, VLC): Hi, I had a few BSOD in hte past few days : kmode exception not handled (tcpip.sys). I updated every driver but I didn't help. Attachment 115544 Thanks in advance for the help. 73783
  7. BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..

BSOD mainly while streaming and watching Twitch..: I recently have been trying to stream on twitch, and it works for like 30 minutes-1 hour then my computer crashes.. Any help would be greatly appreciated, really want to start streaming seriously and on a schedule but can't due to this unfortunate issue that frequently...
  8. BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube

BSOD playing PoE and watching youtube: Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 and have been getting BSODS alot more frequently than before. It's the good old driver_IRQL_not_less_or_equal (some letters that I cant remember). I suspect that it's my network card thats causing it. I use Killer e2200 PCI-E Gigabit...
  9. BSOD while watching YouTube videos

BSOD while watching YouTube videos: I've gotten three BSODs in the past hour or so while watching fullscreen youtube videos. after the first 2 and some googling it seemed to point to my GPU drivers. I used the AMD uninstall tool to wipe them and then reinstalled the latest drivers. I got another BSOD about 10...
  10. BSOD While watching Youtube Videos

BSOD While watching Youtube Videos: Hey all. For the past few months, I have had BSODs while watching youtube videos. It has happened on both Chrome and Edge, so I don't believe its the browser. I also watch Twitch a lot, and it has never happened while watching that. I've attached the logs as the forum...