Windows 10: BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a

Discus and support BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I just got my brand new Acer Predator G6-710 last night and already in two days I've encountered BSOD's while playing PUBG. All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by parad0x122, Aug 4, 2017.

1. BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a

Hi everyone,

I just got my brand new Acer Predator G6-710 last night and already in two days I've encountered BSOD's while playing PUBG. All graphics drivers are up to date, and no windows updates are available, no drivers missing. All of my system specs are in my profile. Attached is the data dump, any help would be greatly appreciated. *cry

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Attachment 147331

:)

parad0x122, Aug 4, 2017

2. backgroundTaskHost.exe stopped working

Well, it freezes on all of the games that I play, Rainbow six siege, Playerunknowns Battlegrounds, Darwin Project and Need For Speed Payback

Edit: It does freeze when not playing games aswell.

BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a [​IMG]

greendayyy, Aug 4, 2017
  3. JustinDon Win User
    Exception Processing Message 0xc000007b Parameters 0x75BA5900 0x75BA5900 0x75BA5900 0x75BA5900

I have this problem too.When i was running Playerunknown's Battlegrounds,it come out,then the game shutdown.

I have install the latest updates for Windows10.Now,my system version is 64bit home.brand is 15063.

Only when i was runing Playerunknown's Battlegrounds,this problem comes out!

JustinDon, Aug 4, 2017
  4. BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a

Computer Type: PC/Desktop
    System Manufacturer/Model Number: Acer Predator G6-710
    CPU: Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz, 4200 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    Motherboard: Predator G6-710 (KBL)
    Memory: 16GB DDR44 Dual Channel
    Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition

parad0x122, Aug 5, 2017
  5. zbook New Member
    Hi parad0x122 ,

There were 2 bsod mini dump files debugged and there was no misbehaving driver identified.
    There will be multiple tests performed to identify the cause of the bsods.

Open administrative command prompt and type or copy and past these commands:

1) sfc /scannow
    2) dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

3) When these have completed > right click on the top bar or title bar of the administrative command prompt box > left click on edit then select all > right click on the top bar again > left click on edit then copy > paste into the thread

4) chkdsk /x /f /r (this may take many hours to run so plan to run overnight)
    Post the results of the results into the thread:
    Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

5) Turn off automatic restart and read these links on windows driver verifier:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...d-e95ee5d8669d
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-c48669e4c983
    Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Code: BugCheck A, {57, 2, 0, fffff800a06f0009}Probably caused by : hardware ( USBXHCI!Bulk_Transfer_CompleteCancelable+134e9 )[/quote] Code: Event[11]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs Date: 2017-08-04T21:38:48.618 Event ID: 98 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-BN4JBEM Description: Volume C: (\Device\HarddiskVolume3) requires an Online Scan. An Online Scan will automatically run as part of the next scheduled maintenance task. Alternatively you may run "CHKDSK /SCAN" locally via the command line, or run "REPAIR-VOLUME <drive:> -SCAN" locally or remotely via PowerShell.[/quote] Code: Event[191]: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Ntfs Date: 2017-08-04T21:41:26.548 Event ID: 98 Task: N/A Level: Warning Opcode: Info Keyword: N/A User: S-1-5-18 User Name: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-BN4JBEM Description: Volume C: (\Device\HarddiskVolume3) requires an Online Scan. An Online Scan will automatically run as part of the next scheduled maintenance task. Alternatively you may run "CHKDSK /SCAN" locally via the command line, or run "REPAIR-VOLUME <drive:> -SCAN" locally or remotely via PowerShell.[/quote]

zbook, Aug 5, 2017
  6. Attachment 147434

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063]
    (c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063]
    (c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
    Version: 10.0.15063.0

Image Version: 10.0.15063.0

[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.
    The operation completed successfully.

parad0x122, Aug 5, 2017
  7. zbook New Member
    After the chkdsk report plan to use windows driver verifier to find misbehaving drivers.

Read Chkdsk Log in Event Viewer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

In the prior posts links were provided to read about the tool.
    Before using windows driver verifier make sure you create a brand new restore point.
    Make a backup image using Macrium.

Download and install each:
    Bluescreenview: Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.
    Whocrashed: Resplendence Software - WhoCrashed, automatic crash dump analyzer

After each windows driver verifier produced bsod there will be a stop code typically driver verifier detected violation and sometimes it will display the misbehaving driver in the form *.sys. If you see the driver please record it an post it into the thread.
    After each bsod you will turn off windows driver verifier using the windows recovery or advanced troubleshooting menu.
    There are 3 methods to turn off windows driver verifier. Always use them in this order and only if the prior one fails.
    1) startup options (not startup repair) > choose #6 safe mode with command prompt > type: verifier /reset
    2) command prompt > opens Administrator X: \Windows\system32\cmd.exe > type: verifier /bootmode resetonbootfail
    3) restore > leads to loss of mini dump file > so only use if the other 2 methods fail.

To practice navigating the windows advanced troubleshooting menu open administrative command prompt menu and type: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00

For each bsod you will use bluescreenview and whocrashed to identify the misbehaving driver. Then you will uninstall the misbehaving driver. Replacement drivers should be obtained first from the computer manufacturer's web site. If there is not a suitable driver available then use the component manufacturer website. Do not use any websites that automatically update drivers as they may install unwanted components.

Use this link to set up the custom settings for windows driver verifier:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-c48669e4c983

As the bsod occur update the zip so that we can debug the mini dump files and guide you through the repairs:
    BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums

zbook, Aug 5, 2017
  8. BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a

I enabling driver verifier as described above and it resulted in a reboot loop after the setup required a restartt. I took a restore point prior to enabling it, and ended up having to revert back in order to use the system.

parad0x122, Aug 5, 2017
  9. zbook New Member
    Were you able to open startup options?
    Were you able to restart and select #6 startup options?
    Were you able to open safe mode with command prompt?
    Were you able to type verifier /reset?
    If you were able to type verifier /reset what did you see on the display?

Were you able to click on advanced troubleshooting options command prompt?
    Were you able to open Administrator X: \Windows\system32\cmd.exe?
    Were you able to type: verifier /bootmode resetonbootfail?
    Were you able to reboot?

Please see this link for turning off windows driver verifier: Enable and Disable Driver Verifier in Windows 10 Windows 10 Performance Maintenance Tutorials

Please practice using the windows advanced recovery options using this administrative command prompt command: shutdown /r /o /f /t 00

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a

1. BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a - Similar Threads - BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's

2. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: KUKutter_UKFirstly, I would like to say that I am posting this again because after having an instant reply from an 'Andrew', and posting my dmp files as requested on July 24th I haven't heard anything back since! I have responded a couple of times but nothing is happening to...
  3. BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD Minidump shows page_faul ntoskrnl..exe: Hi there, My new machine around 8 months old now runs perfectly most of the time. Uptime 3 - 6 weeks at a time. NO issues at all - I am a heavy PC user: Gaming, Audio Work and some 3D modelling, so my machine goes through its paces.Every now and then on boot, I get the error...
  4. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe: My computer has crashed a few times often when i play games. I bought more ram because i thought that it was the issue but it didn't help. It did work a few days but then the crashes came back. After that i fixed the BSOD´s by lowering the graphics and the resolution on the...
  5. BSOD when trying to play games, error 0x0000000a

BSOD when trying to play games, error 0x0000000a: Hello. I've been having constant BSODS when attempting to play games. Its giving me the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by ntoskrnl.exe with the error 0x0000000a every ten minutes while i've been playing a game. I thought it was my ram at first and ran the memtest86...
  6. BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0

BSOD ntoskrnl..exe+1b35e0: Help. Getting 4-5 of these a day. Running latest Windows 10 Pro, Xibo signboard, Docker with Xibo server. Always the same 'Caused By Address'. Put in new memory, ran memory test, no errors, all drivers up to date. Change disk type to AHCA, made sure windows driver was...
  7. Fix PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) mouse acceleration

in Windows 10 News
    Fix PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) mouse acceleration: [ATTACH] PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds for quite a few months was the most popular video game and it was growing like gangbusters. It was as if nothing could stop this monster of a game, but then Fortnite and other Battle Royale game came [...] This post Fix PlayerUnknown’s...
  8. BSOD playing battlegrounds, fifa 18!

BSOD playing battlegrounds, fifa 18!: Hello, New to this page and I really need help! I'm getting a BSOD when playing battlegrounds and FIFA 18 but other games are fine, I have reset my graphics drivers by uninstalling and installing again with no luck, it happens after half an hour or so of...
  9. BSOD playing overwatch ntoskrnl related?

BSOD playing overwatch ntoskrnl related?: Hello, I recently got a new graphics card, as well as upgrading my OS to windows ten. However before and after these actions I receive various BSODs but only while playing Overwatch. Looking into it they seem to be related to the ntoskrnl.exe process, but I may be...
  10. BSOD when playing playersunknown battleground - ntfs.sys

BSOD when playing playersunknown battleground - ntfs.sys: Recently ive been having some weird issue when playing games. Also been dealing with weird permission issues. Can anyone take a look ad help me out 84797

Users found this page by searching for:

1. player unknown battleground blue screen of death