Windows 10: BSOD playing Second Life, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netios.sys)

Discus and support BSOD playing Second Life, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netios.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear all, since a few weeks I experience BSOD errors randomly when I want to start the Second Life Viewer application Firestorm Viewer (4.7.9.50527,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by lrt14050, Oct 15, 2016.

1. lrt14050 Win User

BSOD playing Second Life, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netios.sys)

Dear all,

since a few weeks I experience BSOD errors randomly when I want to start the Second Life Viewer application Firestorm Viewer (4.7.9.50527, which is the latest release for Windows, 64bit)

I am suspecting that a/the graphics cards driver could cuase the problem but I am not sure about on it.
    Therefore I created a file with DM Log Collector tool, and I attached the result (zipfile as attachment)

As I am pretty unexperienced in reading and interpreting dump files I count on experts here in the forum to get further help to analyze the BSOD issue.

In case of missing information or further question don't hesitate to raise questions / remarks to me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Cheers

:)

lrt14050, Oct 15, 2016
  2. Swang007 Win User

System Service Exception Error

So recently I've been getting BSODs whenever I try to play online videos. Usually it's YouTube, but it's happened on other websites as well. A video will play for a few seconds, then the screen will pixelate down into Windows 10's BSOD. I always get the
    following error:

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ddkmd.sys)

After searching for ddkmd.sys online, it seems to only be happening to people who have installed a driver for some device or USB thing? I'm not exactly sure... I don't recall ever installing a driver like this either. Any ideas?

Swang007, Oct 15, 2016
  3. Zapcren Win User
    PC Crashing

Hi,

So for some reason every so often my pc just fails to start up, when I push the power button it sound like it's about to start and then just seems to die, then tries again seconds later. It only happens once every few months, but today it happened while
    I was playing a game, it went to BSoD four times, it gave me:

Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

What failed: afd.sys

And one time it said

Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

What failed: wcifs.sys

Specs:

Intel i7-4790 3.6GHz

16GB RAM

Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 4GB VRAM

Windows 10

Zapcren, Oct 15, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please remove all pirated programs and such from your system before we can start troubleshooting.
    The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

5. lrt14050 Win User
    Please tell me the relevance between the rules and my post/question?

my question was about BSOD during starting of Firestorm which is a free program (SL Viewer)

I didn't raise any question regarding

The Forum Rules is meant for everything regarding piracy
    • Discussing it,
    • Asking for guidance,
    • Asking for a crack,
    • The use of it,
    • Etc.

lrt14050, Oct 19, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    The relevance is piracy on your system....

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Second Life, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netios.sys) - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Second

2. BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD igdkmdnd64.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Am having 1-2 times per week BSOD with same notice:Stop code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONWhat failed: igdkmdnd64.sysThis is a relatively new Inspiron 7506 2n1 w/ souped up specs talking to a Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt dock and a pair of Dell S2421HS 1920 x 1080 monitors via...
  3. system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life

system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life: Well, my computer is while giving blue screen of death when I open a game " Tree of life " , I play for a while and walk around the map and my computer freezes and blue screen, no longer know what to do, uninstalled and installed again the video drivers and nothing , what can...
  4. BSOD system_service_exception, when playing

BSOD system_service_exception, when playing: Hello I am beginning to get a BSOD system_service_exception, when i play a game on my pc. Attachment 41818 Thenk you for your help, Anders 25680
  5. BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games

BSOD System_Service_Exception when playing Games: I get the BSOD when playing games. It only occurs when something big happens, (for example on Dragon Age: Inquisition when a dragon scorches the entire field). It happens both when my system is overclocked and when it is not overclocked (I tried both.) I figured it was a...
  6. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  7. BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys

BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys: Hello, I an having issues with the BSOD error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys when i move my laptop from the table onto my lap. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 to try to remedy the problem from Windows 7. My computer is about 4 years old and I use it for...
  8. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  9. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing: Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile All the neccesary info is attached. 43792
  10. BSOD Playing World of Warcraft/Second Life

BSOD Playing World of Warcraft/Second Life: This is a new issue.. Until today, everything was working fine. However, when I personally looked at my event viewer, some weird program apparently keeps trying to launch, that I never even installed in the first place "Windows Hello Business" or something like that.. I did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firestorm bsod

2. netio.sys firestorm