Windows 10: BSOD playing Skyforge, error 0x12b

Discus and support BSOD playing Skyforge, error 0x12b in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I was playing Skyforge for a couple hours. I had some programs running in the back like firefox, skype, steam etc. I was reading something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luniticz, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Luniticz Win User

BSOD playing Skyforge, error 0x12b

Hi,

I was playing Skyforge for a couple hours.
    I had some programs running in the back like firefox, skype, steam etc. I was reading something through firefox and as soon as I tabbed back into Skyforge the BSOD occurred.

I was running Windows 7 Home Premium before and ever since I upgraded to Win 10 I've been missing 3 drivers of Unknown Devices. I don't know if this is related to the BSOD though.

Attachment 34007

:)

Luniticz, Aug 25, 2015

2. BSOD Machine Check Exception

Hey everyone,

This BSOD has become a daily thing now and it always happens while I am playing a particular game (Skyforge). The crash is fairly random from as quick as 5 minutes to as long as couple of hours while playing the game. I noticed that 'Windowed Mode' of the
    game helps delay the BSOD but it is still disappointing as this is a relatively new system and to have BSODs at the start is just :/ I run a MSI GE62 2QD Apache Pro and have not altered anything since I purchased it ~6 months ago (aside from clearing bloatwares).
    It was pre-installed with Windows 8.1 and I have tried the following in sequence:

1. Updating drivers via Windows Update and via MSI Support page

2. Updating to the latest Nvidia Graphic Driver

-The following changed the BSOD from Machine Check Exception to Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Than_Or_Equal bwcW8x64.sys which relates to a variety of .sys files including but not limited to (acpiex.sys, rdyboost.sys, bwcW8x64.sys, etc.)

3. Uninstalled the latest Nvidia Graphic Driver and allowed Windows to automatically reinstall Nvidia Graphics Driver

-Back to Machine Check Exception

4. Cleaned all my fans, reseated RAM, fans are working

5. Monitored my temps, usually in the range of 40-60 (can reach 70~80 sometimes but this only lasts couple of seconds?)

6. Stressed test with Prime95 for 6 hours, no errors

7. Reinstalled Skyforge

8. Ran Driver Verifier

-Windows BSOD constantly, driver localised to hal.dll +37745 and ntoskrnl.exe (sadly I have lost the driver file because of 9)

9. Upgrade AND clean install to Windows 10

-BSOD again Machine Check Exception within minutes of game (hal.dll +364b1)

10. Please help BSOD playing Skyforge, error 0x12b :(

BlueScreenView dump file:

032816-47828-01.dmp

MSInfo:

TEST.TXT

I hope I have not missed out anything so that the team can help me with this issue. If there's anything else you need just let me know. You will have my eternal gratitude x

Melvin Lim_114, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Boozad Win User
    One dump in the logs and it's blaming a hardware memory error.
    Code: BugCheck 12B, {ffffffffc00002c4, 5ed, 8393a17ca0, ffffd00021b8d000} Probably caused by : hardware ( REGION_PAGED_OUT ) Followup: MachineOwner --------- 3: kd> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE (12b) This bugcheck indicates that a single bit error was found in this page. This is a hardware memory error. Arguments: Arg1: ffffffffc00002c4, virtual address mapping the corrupted page Arg2: 00000000000005ed, physical page number Arg3: 0000008393a17ca0, zero Arg4: ffffd00021b8d000, zero[/quote]
    Download and run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

BSOD playing Skyforge, error 0x12b [​IMG]
    Note
    BSOD playing Skyforge, error 0x12b [​IMG]

Run MemTest86+ for at least 8 passes. Ideally set it off before you go to bed and leave it overnight, we're looking for zero errors here. A single error will show something's going bad with your RAM.

Boozad, Aug 25, 2015
  4. Luniticz Win User

You gotta be kidding right? *Sad I just got memory back from Corsair because I had 1 faulty module

Luniticz, Aug 26, 2015
  5. Boozad Win User
    Run the test and we'll work from there after you provide the results.

Boozad, Aug 26, 2015
  6. Luniticz Win User
    So I was gonna run memtest overnight, but apparently that wasn't necessary....

Attachment 34274

Just my luck *Sad

Luniticz, Aug 27, 2015
  7. Boozad Win User
    Right, now we need to ascertain if it is the RAM or the DIMM slot/s on the motherboard. Read the MemTest86+ tutorial I linked and read Part #3. If you need any more guidance let me know.

Boozad, Aug 27, 2015
  8. Luniticz Win User

Little update.

I've been testing the past two nights, not fully done yet, but I do know it's not my motherboard.
    | | | | <- 4 modules

Tested the two on the left side first, ran for 7-8 hours, 12 passes, no errors.
    Then I tested the modules from the left side in the right slots, ran 7-8 hours, 12 passes, no errors.

Tonight I will test 1 of the two other modules to see which one is the actual faulty one, either way it means I got faulty memory back from Corsair after sending my previous kit for warranty.

Luniticz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Skyforge, error 0x12b - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Skyforge

2. BSOD errors while playing wow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors while playing wow.: I keep getting BSOD errors while playing World of Warcraft. It just started recently, and it seems like its a different error each time. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-while-playing-wow/6b56f828-d5b1-4275-b505-e2ed419f9cd6
  3. BSOD playing Fifa 18 error 0x3B

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Fifa 18 error 0x3B: Hello, I just recently re-installed Windows 10 completely. I formatted my 2TB HDD and installed it on there. I was playing Fifa 18 when my bsod happened. It had stated System_Service_Exception. I updated my bios, downloaded realtek HD audio drivers from MSI Live update and...
  4. bsod while installing skyforge dpc_watchdog_violation

bsod while installing skyforge dpc_watchdog_violation: was installing the game and my pc decided to freeze within 2 minutes of the games install, can reproduce the results easily. 73843
  5. BSOD playing GTA, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

BSOD playing GTA, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE ERROR: Playing GTA got this Error my PC RestartedAttachment 45728 28380
  6. BSOD playing guildwars2, error: IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL

BSOD playing guildwars2, error: IRQL_NOT_OR_LESS_EQUAL: Multiple BSOD's, I installed windows 8 initially (had a windows 8 installation CD), then upgraded to windows 10 Pro for free after a few hours (this is a new build - 1 or 2 weeks old). Generally crashes after running for at least 5/10 minutes. Last crash was while running GW2...
  7. BSOD playing H1Z1 with different errors

BSOD playing H1Z1 with different errors: Okay well to start off I have upgraded to windows 10 and I have so far loved it, other than the fact that i keep getting a BSOD when I play games like H1Z1. It will work sometimes but others it crashes. I have done a lot of research to try quick fixes with the game but...
  8. BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: I've updated some sound drivers which I thought might have been the issue. Uninstalled a few things. But it keeps happening. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you in advance. -Lyth 56184
  9. Multiple BSOD since new SSD 0xA/0x12B/0x3B

Multiple BSOD since new SSD 0xA/0x12B/0x3B: Hello, i need some help. It all started with a new SSD. No BSOD on my old HDD. I tried to clean (re-)install Windows10 64bit 2 times, one with clean Nvidia driver(Guru3D DDU). No change i got BSOD with Bugcheck code: 0x12B. ntoskrnl.exe. I thought it was the SSD, so i...
  10. BSOD and crashes. Errors 0x7E, 0x12B, 0x3B.

BSOD and crashes. Errors 0x7E, 0x12B, 0x3B.: Hey all, I built this computer about 2 years ago, it had a problem a year ago where the motherboard failed on me so I replaced it. Now I think I have another hardware problem. I've reinstalled Windows 3 times now this past month, still constantly getting blue...