Windows 10: BSOD playing Space Engineers and others (no.2)

Discus and support BSOD playing Space Engineers and others (no.2) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I recently posted abnout a BSOD playing space engineers and Subanuatica etc. I followed the advice given (thanks to whoever looked at the logs)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Smerlin, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Smerlin Win User

BSOD playing Space Engineers and others (no.2)

Hi, I recently posted abnout a BSOD playing space engineers and Subanuatica etc. I followed the advice given (thanks to whoever looked at the logs) however am still getting regular crashes. If it turns out to be the same thing am i guessing the hardware is at fault? Thanks.]

Attachment 125030

:)

Smerlin, Mar 13, 2017
  2. ChazPelo Win User

windows 10 help

ChazPelo, Mar 13, 2017
  3. windows 10 help

1: can I revert back to windows 7 home premium for free

2: can I windows 10 play roblox and space engineers.

CalebAnderson_664, Mar 13, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

The latest dump indicates a problem with nvlddmkm.sys.
    Code: ffff9680`3fcc9718 fffff807`8f2cd2ae*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x14d2ae[/quote] This is your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti driver. The one you currently have is recent but not the latest: 378.78 23/02/2017.
    The web site Nvidia Game Ready drivers has
    Code: Version: 378.78 WHQL Release Date: 2017.3.9[/quote] I suggest completely uninstalling the Nvidia display drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from WagnardMobile (near bottom of page) then install the latest.

Then do a custom install of only the NVidia graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

See if that gets rid of the problem.

Ztruker, Mar 14, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Space Engineers and others (no.2) - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Space

2. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and 2 other BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and 2 other BSOD: Hi I have recurring problem with my pc. Whiling Im playing games I get a clock_watchdog_timeout bsod about every hour. This sometimes happens without putting stress on pc. I already tried most of the recommended fixes in the internet, but non of them helped this...
  3. CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and 2 other BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and 2 other BSOD: Hi I have recurring problem with my pc. Whiling Im playing games I get a clock_watchdog_timeout bsod about every hour. This sometimes happens without putting stress on pc. I already tried most of the recommended fixes in the internet, but non of them helped this...
  4. BSOD When playing Overwatch 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD When playing Overwatch 2: Hi there,I've been getting the BSOD with the label DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when playing Overwatch 2 frequently. I've searched it and some say it's a driver issue but I'm not sure.Here are the files:Dump FilesmsinfoThanks so much!...
  5. BSOD When playing Overwatch 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD When playing Overwatch 2: Hi there,I've been getting the BSOD with the label DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when playing Overwatch 2 frequently. I've searched it and some say it's a driver issue but I'm not sure.Here are the files:Dump FilesmsinfoThanks so much!...
  6. BSoD when playing Portal 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSoD when playing Portal 2: I started gettings BSoD's on some games when i start them up Portal 2, MTA SA, Minecraft with shaders stuck at 30fps. It started back un july this year. AMD 2600 RX 580 Corsair Vengance Pro RGB 2x16GB 2600MHz ASRock AB350m Gaming 3 Corsair CX550M The BSoD dump files are...
  7. BSOD when playing Dota 2 but not other games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing Dota 2 but not other games: This is the report from Reliability Monitor Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎4/‎4/‎2020 8:49 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 124 Parameter 1: 0 Parameter 2: ffffca0e31c03028 Parameter 3: be000000 Parameter 4:...
  8. BSOD playing Space Engineers and others.

BSOD playing Space Engineers and others.: FIrstly let me start by saying thanks for anyone that takes a look at this, im really at a loss to whats going on. My computer used to work fine, but recently started giving me the BSOD often, expecially during games such as space engineers and subnautica, both quite heavy...
  9. BSOD playing dota 2

BSOD playing dota 2: Guys help me please... My laptop keep Bsod especially when playing dota 2 I got different BSOD everytime 1. irql_not_less_or_equal 2. system service exception dxgmms1.sys 3. dpc watchdog violation and many many more... Here is my minidump : Dropbox - minidump...
  10. BSOD While Playing dota 2

BSOD While Playing dota 2: Hi there. i've been getting this blue screen Death for couple of days , i've never experienced this before , i am using windows 10 pro 64bits, i've changed the whole windows for the BSOD but still i keep getting the blue screen while playing dota 2, any help woulAttachment...