Windows 10: BSOD playing Space Engineers and others (no.2)

Discus and support BSOD playing Space Engineers and others (no.2) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I recently posted abnout a BSOD playing space engineers and Subanuatica etc. I followed the advice given (thanks to whoever looked at the logs)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Smerlin, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Smerlin Win User

BSOD playing Space Engineers and others (no.2)

Hi, I recently posted abnout a BSOD playing space engineers and Subanuatica etc. I followed the advice given (thanks to whoever looked at the logs) however am still getting regular crashes. If it turns out to be the same thing am i guessing the hardware is at fault? Thanks.]

Attachment 125030

:)

Smerlin, Mar 13, 2017
  2. ChazPelo Win User

windows 10 help

ChazPelo, Mar 13, 2017
  3. windows 10 help

1: can I revert back to windows 7 home premium for free

2: can I windows 10 play roblox and space engineers.

CalebAnderson_664, Mar 13, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

The latest dump indicates a problem with nvlddmkm.sys.
    Code: ffff9680`3fcc9718 fffff807`8f2cd2ae*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x14d2ae[/quote] This is your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti driver. The one you currently have is recent but not the latest: 378.78 23/02/2017.
    The web site Nvidia Game Ready drivers has
    Code: Version: 378.78 WHQL Release Date: 2017.3.9[/quote] I suggest completely uninstalling the Nvidia display drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from WagnardMobile (near bottom of page) then install the latest.

Then do a custom install of only the NVidia graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

See if that gets rid of the problem.

Ztruker, Mar 14, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Space Engineers and others (no.2) - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Space

2. BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing Battlefield bad company 2: The bsod happened few hours ago first time after some days with strange stuff. Most of the times it was when playing the game, Some beeps sometimes the game frozen and I had to restart the pc or shutdown the game somehow with task manager. Sometimes I saw strange things on...
  3. BSOD playing Guild Wars 2

BSOD playing Guild Wars 2: New(ish) laptop, just a few months old and haven't had any problems with Windows 10 crashes since I got it. Recently reinstalled Guild Wars 2 and I can play successfully for random periods of time. I've had two blue screens in the last several hours while playing it and I...
  4. BSOD playing Space Engineers and others.

BSOD playing Space Engineers and others.: FIrstly let me start by saying thanks for anyone that takes a look at this, im really at a loss to whats going on. My computer used to work fine, but recently started giving me the BSOD often, expecially during games such as space engineers and subnautica, both quite heavy...
  5. BSOD whilst playing XCOM 2

BSOD whilst playing XCOM 2: Hello all, Started getting random BSOD during XCOM 2, been absolutely fine up until now. No other BSODs during other activities. From looking at BlueScreenViewer it points to both cng.sys and ntsokernel.exe. The actual BSOD is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 0x0000000a....
  6. BSOD playing DOTA 2 & SIM CITY

BSOD playing DOTA 2 & SIM CITY: Dear axe0, In accordance with a request to create a new thread. The problem I faced when I was migrating to Windows 10 is I can not get DOTA 2. When installing the update then happens BSOD. I read some threads in this forum but I can not. Similarly, when I play SIM CITY...
  7. BSOD - Engineer Computer

BSOD - Engineer Computer: Hello Ten Forums. I have (yet again) another user who is getting BSOD's. they are maybe 1 every 1-2 weeks. he is not a power user, but an associate (so its more review than production). his PC is low on the RAM side of things (only 8gb) so i think it might be a memory...
  8. BSOD playing dota 2

BSOD playing dota 2: Guys help me please... My laptop keep Bsod especially when playing dota 2 I got different BSOD everytime 1. irql_not_less_or_equal 2. system service exception dxgmms1.sys 3. dpc watchdog violation and many many more... Here is my minidump : Dropbox - minidump...
  9. BSOD While Playing dota 2

BSOD While Playing dota 2: Hi there. i've been getting this blue screen Death for couple of days , i've never experienced this before , i am using windows 10 pro 64bits, i've changed the whole windows for the BSOD but still i keep getting the blue screen while playing dota 2, any help woulAttachment...
  10. BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others

BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others: Hello, I have been having trouble with BSOD's with increasing frequency. I have provided links to four dmp files. I would post more, but they don't seem to save themselves even if i let the computer stay on until it hits 100%. Please let me know if you need anymore info!...