Windows 10: BSOD playing Space Engineers and others.

Discus and support BSOD playing Space Engineers and others. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; FIrstly let me start by saying thanks for anyone that takes a look at this, im really at a loss to whats going on. My computer used to work fine,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Smerlin, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Smerlin Win User

BSOD playing Space Engineers and others.

FIrstly let me start by saying thanks for anyone that takes a look at this, im really at a loss to whats going on.

My computer used to work fine, but recently started giving me the BSOD often, expecially during games such as space engineers and subnautica, both quite heavy games resource wise.

I have tried a fresh install and have also tried pulling memory sticks to test them, all of which has no effect.
    I also ran Memtest over night and it all came back ok, I will say i have 2 differnt pairs of ram, so the Corsair ram is underclocked to match the Kingston.

Ive attached the BSOD logs as described and a copy of my system specs below, although i did also fill them in on my forum profile, anything missing please let me know*Smile

Thanks again.

"Windows","Windows Version 6.2 (Build 9200)""Internet Explorer","9.11.14393.0""Memory (RAM)","24522 MB""CPU Info","AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor""CPU Speed","4339.7 MHz""Sound Card","Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (2- High | Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (2- High | ""Display Adapters","NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti""Monitors","1x; LG FULLHD(Analog) | ""Screen Resolution","1920 X 1080 - 32 bit""Network","Network Present""Network Adapters","Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller""CD / DVD Drives","1x (G: | ) G: ATAPI iHES112 3""Ports","COM Ports NOT Present. LPT Port NOT Present. ""Mouse","16 Button Wheel Mouse Present""Hard Disks","C: 223.1GB | D: 931.4GB | E: 931.4GB | F: 931.4GB""Hard Disks - Free","C: 45.0GB | D: 910.2GB | E: 681.1GB | F: 926.0GB""USB Controllers","9 host controllers.""Firewire (1394)","Not Detected""Manufacturer *","American Megatrends Inc.""Product Make *","To be filled by O.E.M.""AC Power Status","OnLine""BIOS Info","| |""Time Zone","GMT Standard Time""Battery Status","No Battery""Motherboard *","ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A99X EVO""IP Address","192.168.0.28 | ""MAC Address","54-04-A6-42-3A-5D""Host Name","DESKTOP-ICDBICR""SM BIOS","1708"

:)

Smerlin, Mar 5, 2017
  2. ChazPelo Win User

windows 10 help

ChazPelo, Mar 5, 2017
  3. Microsoft Sudoku

Have been reading comments to see if any helpful suggestions. Having same problem. Opening the ad and then reducing it does not work consistently. I have opened up to 4 ads at a time trying to fix this.

Until fixed, I notate what numbers or symbols are filled in the upper right corner area, before clicking play. Also found out that when playing just a regular game (not daily challenge) the ad appears over the lower left area.

Suggestion for the MS engineers looking at this problem:

Maybe the issue is that when clicking on Daily Challenges or any play option, since there is no "vertical space" between the ad block and the Daily Challenge block, no space similar to other vertical spaces between other blocks, maybe this is causing the
    program to read the ad as part of the game?

JeffDavis_839, Mar 5, 2017
  4. axe0 New Member

Please uninstall everything of Nvidia using Display Driver Uninstaller and install new drivers from Nvidia. Be sure the clean install box is checked and only install the Graphics driver and the PhysX driver, you can use this tutorial for the installation part *Arrow NVIDIA Drivers - Avoid Problems - Windows 7 Help Forums

BSOD playing Space Engineers and others. [​IMG]

Code: 4: kd> lmvm nvlddmkm Browse full module list start end module name fffff804`3ab70000 fffff804`3b998000 nvlddmkm T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: nvlddmkm.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_0cc477a6fec64d8c\nvlddmkm.sys Image name: nvlddmkm.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Thu Feb 9 23:20:40 2017 (589CEB38) CheckSum: 00DDCA08 ImageSize: 00E28000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

axe0, Mar 6, 2017
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Space Engineers and others. - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Space

2. BSOD when I open unreal engine or play any game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when I open unreal engine or play any game: I get bsod everytime i open unreal engine or run a game. The BSOD stays on 0% and I have to force shutdown. Just formatted and installed windows. Updated motherboard bios, installed chipset driver. Did a memtest86 on my ram. Everything seems to be fine. Its driving me crazy....
  3. BSOD when I open unreal engine or play any game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I open unreal engine or play any game: I get bsod everytime i open unreal engine or run a game. The BSOD stays on 0% and I have to force shutdown. Just formatted and installed windows. Updated motherboard bios, installed chipset driver. Did a memtest86 on my ram. Everything seems to be fine. Its driving me crazy....
  4. Google chrome and other search engines not responding

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google chrome and other search engines not responding: A few days back when I opened Chrome it didn't load and showed a message that page is not responding, I tried other engines like mozilla, egde. All of them are showing the same message, that the page is not responding. I have already dissabled all add ons for engines. Still...
  5. BSODs when playing games IRQL,KMODE and others

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs when playing games IRQL,KMODE and others: Hello, so I recently had problems with my RTX 2070 super OC and i sent it back to check it. Before i sent it back i also updated bios to 2602 version which is a beta version. Well i sent the graphic card back and got a GTX 960 from a friend. I started getting blue screens so...
  6. BSOD playing Lord of the Rings Online + Other Things

BSOD playing Lord of the Rings Online + Other Things: So my laptop has had a habit of Blue Screening occasionally, off and on. However, the last week or so it's become intolerable as it BSOD's every time I even load the launcher up for Lord of the Rings Online. It occasionally BSOD's during other activities, such as netflix or...
  7. BSOD - Engineer Computer

BSOD - Engineer Computer: Hello Ten Forums. I have (yet again) another user who is getting BSOD's. they are maybe 1 every 1-2 weeks. he is not a power user, but an associate (so its more review than production). his PC is low on the RAM side of things (only 8gb) so i think it might be a memory...
  8. BSOD playing Space Engineers and others (no.2)

BSOD playing Space Engineers and others (no.2): Hi, I recently posted abnout a BSOD playing space engineers and Subanuatica etc. I followed the advice given (thanks to whoever looked at the logs) however am still getting regular crashes. If it turns out to be the same thing am i guessing the hardware is at fault? Thanks.]...
  9. BSOD working in Engineering Environment

BSOD working in Engineering Environment: Hello Ten Forums, I am back with another BSOD from my work. this is a higher production user and with no answers and multiple crashes (8 in the last 24 hours) he is falling behind on work. attached are the BSOD files as needed. thanks, Craig. Attachment 113564...
  10. BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others

BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others: Hello, I have been having trouble with BSOD's with increasing frequency. I have provided links to four dmp files. I would post more, but they don't seem to save themselves even if i let the computer stay on until it hits 100%. Please let me know if you need anymore info!...