Windows 10: BSOD playing The Witcher 3 or TerraTech error code 0x00000050

Discus and support BSOD playing The Witcher 3 or TerraTech error code 0x00000050 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have resently built a new gaming/development machine for my self and have been Page fault in non-paged area on Blue screening. attached... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rollerjames, Sep 29, 2015.

1. BSOD playing The Witcher 3 or TerraTech error code 0x00000050

Hello,

i have resently built a new gaming/development machine for my self and have been Page fault in non-paged area

on Blue screening.

attached is the minidumps along with all the other required information.

i look forward to your responces to help me out

Kind Regards,

:)

rollerjames, Sep 29, 2015

2. PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (0x00000050)

Hello,

Are you getting the error code (0x00000050) when turning on the computer or when playing the game? If you’re getting it while playing the game, try to reinstall it and see how it turns out.

Regards.

Sherry Bel, Sep 29, 2015
  3. KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

I'm playing a lot of new games these days.... however some of these seem to crash my pc... That BSOD appears and says "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE".

A game (Witcher 3) that worked before updating now crashes too.

I think it is the buggy update. Games worked fine before the update. But for now, any help?

Ahmed Fazal, Sep 29, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD playing The Witcher 3 or TerraTech error code 0x00000050

Hi rollerjames,

Welcome to the 10forums.

The most recent crashes, page_fault_in_nonpaged_area and hal_initialization_failed, both have many causes.
    Below are some suggestions that rules out some causes.

Please make sure your BIOS is updated.

Please do the following:

• Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation", please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

BSOD playing The Witcher 3 or TerraTech error code 0x00000050 [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

Thema:

BSOD playing The Witcher 3 or TerraTech error code 0x00000050

1. BSOD playing The Witcher 3 or TerraTech error code 0x00000050 - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Witcher

2. Machine only crashes playing Witcher 3 after fresh reinstall

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Machine only crashes playing Witcher 3 after fresh reinstall: Crash minidump and msinfo in folder below: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkzSQiJchBXtl02IA7whG7WjUYgS?e=1t73p1 Reinstalled Windows and then all of my drivers as far as I know. All other games work fine, except for Total War Troy which crashes to desktop on launch and they say they're...
  3. device stuck in driver thread while playing witcher 3

device stuck in driver thread while playing witcher 3: [ATTACH] When I play the witcher 3 , device stuck in driver thread happens link: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApCzu2tRCGPGbWfJwJqRulcsFGY?e=lWAh9n https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-stuck-in-driver-thread-while-playing/e4f0626b-a02a-489d-ab0a-0abd829a6b9f
  4. Witcher 3 Language Package - Witcher 3 Sprachpaket

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Witcher 3 Language Package - Witcher 3 Sprachpaket: Hello, I want to download the german language package for Witcher 3 on Microsoft Website. When I click on "download" Button he says me that there wouldn't be any compatible Device connected with my account. I already connected my PC with this account, it is shown under "my...
  5. BSOD with stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, 0x00000050

BSOD with stop code: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA, 0x00000050: Hello, my PC sometimes but not often crashes during normal use and I get the same blue screen with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. I have not made any recent hardware changes or software installations other than DM log collector since the BSODs have started...
  6. Witcher 3 slight lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Witcher 3 slight lag: Hello, guys. I have an acer aspire v17 nitro (gtx960m 2gb) and I was playing Witcher 3 on windows 7 with the same settings as I am playing it now on windows 10 but the game was so much smoother in windows 7 than it is on windows 10. I get micro stutters from time to time,...
  7. BSOD browsing the internet, error 0x00000050

BSOD browsing the internet, error 0x00000050: I have just recently installed windows 10 and 1 day later I get BSOD bug check code error 0x00000050. Ive noticed that after the windows 10 download my motherboard tempature as been 56 C and in range of 60 C and 70 C when playing games like league of legends, rocket league,...
  8. BSOD at random intervals, error code 0x00000050

BSOD at random intervals, error code 0x00000050: Hi, I've had this Dell laptop for about a year. A few months ago, it started blue screening, pulling a "PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA" message, along with the bug code 0x00000050. I downloaded BlueScreenView, to find that the error apparently originated in ntoskrnl.exe, but...
  9. BSOD when playing game The Witcher 3

BSOD when playing game The Witcher 3: Hello TenForums, Everytime I get into a game my computer freezes and blue screens with the error message "Machine Check Exception". Please can someone help me out? Many thanks. 72116
  10. BSOD in witcher 3 and crysis 3

BSOD in witcher 3 and crysis 3: Slowly i'm starting to think my graphic card has a problem. This system is completely new (all exept for the gpu, 2x ssds and 1x hdd). I had overclocked to 4.3ghz, but after many crashes in crysis 3 and witcher 3, i thought i'd revert to stock to see how it fairs. While...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. page fault in nonpaged area windows 10 while playing witcher 3

2. kernel security check failure terra tech

3. stop code kernel security check failure witcher 3