Windows 10: BSOD playing "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege" 0x00000133

Discus and support BSOD playing "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege" 0x00000133 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; CPU: I7-6700 GPU: MSI 1070 GAMEING X RAM: Micron DDR4 2400 8G*2 PSU: Delta 650W Z170 KRAIT GAMING SSD: SanDisk Extreme PRO SSD 240G HDD: toshiba... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by soga5478, Dec 20, 2016.

1. soga5478 Win User

BSOD playing "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege" 0x00000133

CPU: I7-6700
    GPU: MSI 1070 GAMEING X
    RAM: Micron DDR4 2400 8G*2
    PSU: Delta 650W
    Z170 KRAIT GAMING
    SSD: SanDisk Extreme PRO SSD 240G
    HDD: toshiba DT01ACA200
    WIN10 X64

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers.There is the dmp file. When i playing Rainbow Six and watching youtube it will happen.

English is not my native language.
    Thank you for your help.
    Attachment 114372Attachment 114373

here is the file thank you!
    Attachment 114435

:)

soga5478, Dec 20, 2016

2. Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition Xbox One- Is this a Disk or a Download?

Hi,

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition is currently available as a digital download on an Xbox One console.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information about this game.

Regards.

Catherine Cus., Dec 20, 2016
  3. Can't buy anything

Hey, i'm trying to buy tom clancy's rainbow six siege gold edition from my xbox but i won't work. It keep pooping up "we're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out" what should i do?

SebastianZN, Dec 20, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

lifetec, Dec 20, 2016
  5. soga5478 Win User
    soga5478, Dec 21, 2016
  6. Spectrum Win User
    The dump files are showing that nvlddmkm.sys is causing the BSODs, this is Nvidia's graphics driver. Please make sure you are running the most current Nvidia display driver.

Spectrum, Dec 21, 2016
  7. soga5478 Win User
    I already checked it.but still happened.

soga5478, Dec 21, 2016
  8. Spectrum Win User

Soga,
    Have you already performed a clean installation, by using DDU to uninstall the nvidia driver, rebooting, and the installing the latest driver?

If so, try rolling back to a previous release.

Spectrum, Dec 21, 2016
  9. soga5478 Win User
    I already reformat my computer and install the latest nvidia driver,but it's still not work.

soga5478, Dec 22, 2016
  10. Spectrum Win User
    Please post the new log/dump files if you are still experiencing crashes.

Spectrum, Dec 22, 2016
  11. soga5478 Win User
    Attachment 114530

soga5478, Dec 22, 2016
  12. lifetec Win User
    It blames again the nvdia driver.

Are you overclocking your GPUcard?
    What are the temperatures of your card and your system.

Possibilities.
    Rollback your drivers to a older version.

Test your GPUcard.
    Videotest Furmark
    To test your GPU you can use Furmark see this tutorial FurMark - GPU Stress Test - Windows 10 Tutorials
    FurMark download site: FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net
    FurMark Setup:
    - If you have more than one GPU, select Multi-GPU during setup
    - In the Run mode box, select "Stability Test" and "Log GPU Temperature"
    Click "Go" to start the test (Looks like it's "BURN-IN test" now)
    - Run the test until the GPU temperature maxes out - or until you start having problems (whichever comes first).
    NOTE: Set the alarm to go off at 90ºC. Then watch the system from that point on. If the system doesn't display a temperature, watch it constantly and turn it off at the first sign of video problems. DO NOT leave it it unmonitored, it can DAMAGE your video card!!!
    If the temperature gets above 100ºC, quit the test - the video card is overheating.
    - Click "Quit" to exit

What you are looking for:
    - excessive heat from the GPU (report back with anything over 90ºC)
    - problems with the video display (picture is distorted or jumbled, picture turns black, etc)
    - problems reported by the program (I haven't seen this, but "just in case")

lifetec, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six® Siege" 0x00000133 - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Tom

2. BSoD when i try to launch Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD when i try to launch Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Game: Hello my name is Serkan. Sometimes the operating system crashes while I try to load the game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege on Vulkan launch sending me to a BSoD. I tried to reinstall it, updating gpu but not worked.This is my laptop :...
  3. BSoD when i try to launch Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSoD when i try to launch Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Game: Hello my name is Serkan. Sometimes the operating system crashes while I try to load the game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege on Vulkan launch sending me to a BSoD. I tried to reinstall it, updating gpu but not worked.This is my laptop :...
  4. Rainbow Six Siege BSOD Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rainbow Six Siege BSOD Crash: Hello, whenever I start to play Rainbow Six Siege I typically am able to get into about one round before I get the blue screen of death. The two error codes I have gotten are Unexpected Store Exception and Critical Process Died. I have tried repairing/verifying my SSDs,...
  5. rainbow six siege

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    rainbow six siege: every time I try to run rainbow six siege test server is says file corruption detected the program will not be terminate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rainbow-six-siege/bf11b225-68e0-416c-8589-4b16ef671b7f"
  6. BSoD when i try to launch Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (Game)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSoD when i try to launch Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege (Game): Hello my name is Andrea. Sometimes the operating system crashes while I try to load the game Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege sending me to a BSoD with these errors: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_ERROR or DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. I contacted 3 times the Ubisoft (who created the game)...
  7. Random BSOD while playing Rainbow Six Siege.

Random BSOD while playing Rainbow Six Siege.: Hello, starting around August 28th I started to experience various BSODs randomly when playing Rainbow Six Siege. Built this PC back in July, and everything was perfectly fine up to that point. No new drivers or software were installed around the time I started having issues....
  8. Free Play Days: NBA 2K19 and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege

in Windows 10 News
    Free Play Days: NBA 2K19 and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege: [ATTACH] Here’s this weekend’s all-star lineup for Free Play Days! Xbox Live Gold members can celebrate all-star weekend with NBA 2K19 and play Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege in-between matches of the Six Invitational for free. The Free Play Days event begins Thursday,...
  9. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQ BSOD playing Rainbow Six Siege

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQ BSOD playing Rainbow Six Siege: Hi All, I recently started having issues where my game would freeze and then close for no reason. Soon after I started getting memory related BSOD errors including MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I have tried running windows memory diagnostic but it found no...
  10. BSOD Playing Rainbow Six Siege,Rust.

BSOD Playing Rainbow Six Siege,Rust.: Whenever i play rainbow six siege it Crashs about 3 mins into a game. Whenever i play rust its very random some times it will crash some times it will not but when ever it crashs it does not give me a bsod it use to be it just stopped it turns my computer off completly with...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod when running rainbow 6

2. tom clancys rainbow six siege bsod