Windows 10: BSOD playing Vermintide, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support BSOD playing Vermintide, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I just got a BSOD while playing Vermintide. It displayed WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Looking it up online its some kind of hardware issue. The game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LordDread, Aug 10, 2016.

1. LordDread Win User

BSOD playing Vermintide, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

I just got a BSOD while playing Vermintide. It displayed WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Looking it up online its some kind of hardware issue.

The game was running kind of sluggish the fps was 40-60 but it felt much slower. I uploaded the dm log collector zip file.

:)

LordDread, Aug 10, 2016
  2. apank Win User

Whea_uncorrectable_error only when playing games

I've been experiencing the Whea_Uncorrectable_error BSOD when playing games like CSGO or planetside 2, but not League of legends. It happened frequently when playing the mentioned games on 8.1, then when I upgraded to Win 10 it still occurred.

apank, Aug 10, 2016
  3. Sukae Win User
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD on playing games in Windows 10 PC

Original Title: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Whenever I play a game after a few minutes there is a BSOD. So far I have tried chkdsk, sfc scan, DISM, defragment, and I updated my bios and reset my bios. All of the tests I mentioned have had no errors in them.

Sukae, Aug 10, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi LordDread,

Correct, but also not correct.
    The 0x124 is indeed a hardware crash, because the WHEA system thinks that there is a hardware error. However, a hardware error can be caused by a variation of things including software. Software that is known for causing hardware errors are mainly the onces that are provided by the motherboard manufacturer and the onces that are preinstalled with laptops.

I noticed you've had multiple shutdown's where only 1 shows a BSOD, if this is not correct please check your recovery settings *Arrow How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial.

Please check MSI for BIOS updates.

5. LordDread Win User
    I haven't had any other crashes recently not since fixing my last BSOD issue last month I'll check for a BIOS update.

EDIT: Just checked and my BIOS is up to date.

LordDread, Aug 10, 2016
  6. LordDread Win User
    Just had a repeat while playing warframe, which is a game that is significantly less system intensive. Prior to the crash the game was acting weird getting horrible lag spikes while enemies were spawning.

LordDread, Aug 11, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
  8. LordDread Win User

Alright, i finally had some free time so i uninstalled the display driver and installed the latest drivers manually, lets see if the problem persists. I'll keep you guys notified.

LordDread, Aug 25, 2016
  9. LordDread Win User
    I haven't had any issues with my computer since the fix so I'm making this as solved! Thanks for all the help you guys!

LordDread, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing Vermintide, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - BSOD playing Vermintide

2. BSOD Playing Path of Exile - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing Path of Exile - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, I have recently been having this BSOD while playing Path of Exile. Initially I thought it was a bad power supply but I bought a new one and still having the same problem. I reinstalled Win10 and uninstalled updates, updated GFX drivers, unplugged peripherals. This...
  3. BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, this is a little long bear with me please. My PC started having problem last 3 weeks while playing PUBG, it would only crash the game and turn off any output to my monitor. I could still shutdown my computer using Hotkey on my keyboard. It starts off after i play a few...
  4. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Screen freeze during game play. WHEA has come up twice. Four or five freezes without the BSOD where I had to force quit and reboot. I can run whicher 3 and FFXIV without any problems. Not sure about fps before crashes. GPU running at about 80 max during game play. I have...
  5. BSOD playing CSGO WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing CSGO WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I got this error while playing csgo and while I was using google chrome. thanks if anyone can help 11976
  6. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello there. I have browsed a little bit through the forums and observed I am not the only one with this issue. The PC usually crashes an hour into playing Battlefield 1. This is what I have tried so far: - Updated BIOS and drivers through ASUS EZ Update - Running the...
  7. BSOD playing Dota 2 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Dota 2 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I bought this Lenovo Ideapad Y700-15ISK laptop in September, got the occasional BSoD until I updated BIOS. Today I got 4-6 of these BSODs with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while trying to play Dota 2. I have previously run multiple programs, perhaps I've overworked the...
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error: So I've been playing BF1 for the last 3 days and at least once a day a BSOD happens. I want to know if it has anything to do with the latest Nvidia driver (372.70) which I installed after the first day I played the game. and what can I do to solve this issue. It happens...
  9. Constant BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing Vermintide

Constant BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while playing Vermintide: So, my PC has had few BSODs prior to this, but now something is wrong and severely. I'm getting BSODs at least once in every match I play in vermintide. Been doing my best doing memchecks, resetting BIOS settings and trying out RAM sticks solo and in different slots (it...
  10. BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD Playing Overwatch, Whea_uncorrectable_error: Hey everyone, I got my very first BSOD when i am playing overwatch. I'm using my laptop almost 2 years. Windows 10 x64, 8Gb ram, Intel i7-5700hq 2.7ghz. And using One Hdd, one ssd and """ m2-pci express ssd on m2 port. my computer brand says it s not supported at m2-pci...