Windows 10: BSOD playing World of Warcraft, multiple BSOD Instances

Discus and support BSOD playing World of Warcraft, multiple BSOD Instances in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good Afternoon, In the past couple of months, I've had multiple instances of BSOD and have tried to solve on my own; but to no avail, I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jace, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Jace Win User

BSOD playing World of Warcraft, multiple BSOD Instances

Good Afternoon,

In the past couple of months, I've had multiple instances of BSOD and have tried to solve on my own; but to no avail, I have been unsuccessful and I am now here.

Here's the BSOD messages that I have seen:
    11/17 - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (tcpip.sys)
    11/17 - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    11/10 - ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY
    9/10 - DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION - used memtest86 and found no issues with RAM
    9/10 - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (mv91xx.sys) - think I solved
    9/6 - KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - think I solved

Thank you,

:)

2. BSOD Question *Dump File Included*

Greetings,

Today, while playing World of Warcraft, the game kept crashing giving me an "Error 132" Fatal Exception and also gave me the "referenced memory could not be read" error in the same instance.

I followed some trouble shooting tips and disabled my addons for the game. I was playing it and it was going fine and then I got a true BSOD.

Here is the dump file: 090816-10687-01.zip

I just need help in figuring this out since the return policy on the new computer is getting close.

Patrick Chick, Nov 16, 2016
  3. BSOD

When I running certain applications (World of Warcraft), if the operating system has just been launched and has not had time to install the updates (usually Windows defender), I've got a BSOD. When this application is running about an hour, when all that
    is possible has already been downloaded, there is no problem. This problem first arose on August 15 at Windos 8.1. Completely reinstall the operating system to Windows 10, all applications, all drivers have been re-established, the error and BSOD preserved.
    Maintenance of World of Warcraft said that they have no problems, please contact at Microsoft.

my log:

logs

PhilippaAlessa, Nov 16, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Nov 16, 2016
  5. philc43 Win User
    I've tried to run the analysis on your files but at the moment I'm unable to get the necessary symbols downloaded from the Microsoft server for the analysis. This is a known problem and there is nothing I can do until MS sorts it out.

philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing World of Warcraft, multiple BSOD Instances - Similar Threads - BSOD playing World

2. BSOD while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing World of Warcraft: When playing World of Warcraft my game crashes randomly. Sometimes resulting in a BSOD like this. Minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkRIjjX48IYVgo1-AZWkmnlKdvisYQ?e=YXrNJD Please help me resolve this! I do not know which driver is causing this issue. I have checked windows...
  3. Windows Crashes/BSOD While Playing World of Warcraft

Windows Crashes/BSOD While Playing World of Warcraft: Hello, My new computer has been frequently experiencing crashes/BSOD while playing World of Warcraft WoW - Classic. The problem has been occurring for about 3 weeks now and I have made various unsuccessful attempts to solve the problem. At this point I am most interested...
  4. World Of Warcraft BSOD Win10 64bit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World Of Warcraft BSOD Win10 64bit.: I've been having a lot of random game crashes, and now BSOD but only when playing world of warcraft. A lot of troubleshooting has been done already, uninstall+ re-install, removing "addons" etc. I have also done extended memory diagnostic tests repeatedly, sfc/scannow,...
  5. Constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft

Constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft: I have constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft. I do not have BSODS at any other time. Sometimes the BSOD message is: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Other times: KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE Any help is appreciated. Ive been having this problem for month and I'm at my...
  6. BSOD while playing World of Warcraft

BSOD while playing World of Warcraft: Can anyone analyze this and tell me what driver was the issue? EDIT 2: Uploaded using the BSOD tool from this forum in case the below doesn't work EDIT: New dump: 123115-13015-01.rar - Google Drive 35815
  7. BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,

BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,: Just this past week I have been getting windows 10 crashes, either at launch or just entering World of Warcraft. I have over 20 tickets with gm's of the game and they have now told me that they have exhausted all their efforts in attempts to help. I pretty much tried...
  8. BSOD while playing world of warcraft

BSOD while playing world of warcraft: I have been getting ingame crashes in world of Warcraft for a few weeks now and also chrome is crashing the blizz techs have told me it may be a corrupt windows instillation so I did a fresh reinstall of windows 10 the other day and I have had a few BSOD they seem fairly...
  9. BSOD World of Warcraft

BSOD World of Warcraft: Hard to put a finger on this BSOD, as it seems like it happens at random, but most of the time when playing World of Warcraft. Also the BSOD is different every time it seems, Mostly Memory Management. Also when it crashes sometimes it has trouble starting back up. But if I...
  10. BSOD Playing World of Warcraft/Second Life

BSOD Playing World of Warcraft/Second Life: This is a new issue.. Until today, everything was working fine. However, when I personally looked at my event viewer, some weird program apparently keeps trying to launch, that I never even installed in the first place "Windows Hello Business" or something like that.. I did...