Windows 10: BSOD playing World of Warcraft, Overwatch, and using Google Chrome

Discus and support BSOD playing World of Warcraft, Overwatch, and using Google Chrome in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I keep getting different BSOD randomly while using my new PC. Sometimes while gaming (WoW, Overwatch) and sometimes while just during regular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bisqe, Sep 30, 2016.

1. bisqe Win User

BSOD playing World of Warcraft, Overwatch, and using Google Chrome

Hello,

I keep getting different BSOD randomly while using my new PC. Sometimes while gaming (WoW, Overwatch) and sometimes while just during regular use.

I've run memtest and system scans and everything I've tried has come back negative. I read that it might be related to my webcam (Logitech 1080p). I also looked into some Nvidia services to no avail.

I've attached my log collector file.

Thanks!

:)

bisqe, Sep 30, 2016

2. I can't make my computer think my pen tablet is a mouse

I use a Huion H420 and I want to be able to play games like Overwatch and World of Warcraft with it, but I don't know how to make my computer think it's a mouse. I already know if my computer thinks it's a mouse it will act like one, I just don't know how
    to do so.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

WreckoningSenpai, Sep 30, 2016
  3. Playing World of Warcraft on Surface Pro 3 and game freezes with Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the information.

This will surely help other community members who are facing similar issue.

Feel free to post if you have any further query on Windows.

We are happy to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Sep 30, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

I noticed you don't have your memory modules in the slots recommended by the manual for your system board.
    I see them in Slots 3 and 4 in the dump but the manual says they should be in slots 2 and 4.

Try plugging them in 2 and 4 and see if that has any effect.

Also, you are still at the Threshold 2 10586 release which is over a year out of date. Please install ALL windows Updates. You should be at 14393.222 (Anniversary upgrade plus updates) when done. Enter winver from a run box (Windows key + R) to see:

Ztruker, Sep 30, 2016
  5. bisqe Win User
    Thanks for the help!

I moved the RAM into 2&4.

I'm not sure why the dump is saying I'm at 10586, when I do a winver it comes up saying 14393.222.

If it crashes again I'll come back with some more information.

bisqe, Oct 1, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Re 10586, my fault: Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.10586.567 AMD64

That is the version of the debugger (windbg) I'm using and I somehow read that as your build version which is 14393.222 as you stated, sorry.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD playing World of Warcraft, Overwatch, and using Google Chrome - Similar Threads - BSOD playing World

2. BSOD while playing World of Warcraft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while playing World of Warcraft: When playing World of Warcraft my game crashes randomly. Sometimes resulting in a BSOD like this. Minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkRIjjX48IYVgo1-AZWkmnlKdvisYQ?e=YXrNJD Please help me resolve this! I do not know which driver is causing this issue. I have checked windows...
  3. Constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft

Constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft: I have constant BSODs while playing World of Warcraft. I do not have BSODS at any other time. Sometimes the BSOD message is: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL Other times: KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE Any help is appreciated. Ive been having this problem for month and I'm at my...
  4. BSOD while playing World of Warcraft

BSOD while playing World of Warcraft: Can anyone analyze this and tell me what driver was the issue? EDIT 2: Uploaded using the BSOD tool from this forum in case the below doesn't work EDIT: New dump: 123115-13015-01.rar - Google Drive 35815
  5. BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,

BSOD while launching or playing World of Warcraft,: Just this past week I have been getting windows 10 crashes, either at launch or just entering World of Warcraft. I have over 20 tickets with gm's of the game and they have now told me that they have exhausted all their efforts in attempts to help. I pretty much tried...
  6. BSOD while playing world of warcraft

BSOD while playing world of warcraft: I have been getting ingame crashes in world of Warcraft for a few weeks now and also chrome is crashing the blizz techs have told me it may be a corrupt windows instillation so I did a fresh reinstall of windows 10 the other day and I have had a few BSOD they seem fairly...
  7. BSOD World of Warcraft

BSOD World of Warcraft: Hard to put a finger on this BSOD, as it seems like it happens at random, but most of the time when playing World of Warcraft. Also the BSOD is different every time it seems, Mostly Memory Management. Also when it crashes sometimes it has trouble starting back up. But if I...
  8. BSOD playing World of Warcraft, using Google Chrome + general use

BSOD playing World of Warcraft, using Google Chrome + general use: Hey, I've been getting BSOD from playing WoW, using Google Chrome, and general use of the computer randomly. This started happening around 3 days ago, I just formatted it today to no avail - it's still happening. Chrome tabs are also constantly going "Aw, Snap!". I...
  9. BSOD Playing World of Warcraft/Second Life

BSOD Playing World of Warcraft/Second Life: This is a new issue.. Until today, everything was working fine. However, when I personally looked at my event viewer, some weird program apparently keeps trying to launch, that I never even installed in the first place "Windows Hello Business" or something like that.. I did...
  10. BSOD playing World of Warcraft, multiple BSOD Instances

BSOD playing World of Warcraft, multiple BSOD Instances: Good Afternoon, In the past couple of months, I've had multiple instances of BSOD and have tried to solve on my own; but to no avail, I have been unsuccessful and I am now here. Here's the BSOD messages that I have seen: 11/17 - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...