Windows 10: BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others

Discus and support BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having trouble with BSOD's with increasing frequency. I have provided links to four dmp files. I would post more, but they don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by batsko, Oct 21, 2015.

1. batsko Win User

BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others

Hello, I have been having trouble with BSOD's with increasing frequency. I have provided links to four dmp files. I would post more, but they don't seem to save themselves even if i let the computer stay on until it hits 100%.

Please let me know if you need anymore info!
    090215-33437-01.dmp
    100915-25781-01.dmp
    101015-31000-01.dmp
    101215-25765-01.dmp

:)

batsko, Oct 21, 2015

2. BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+16c3f0. Five times in the last week.

I'm interested in what your BSOD is telling you. Just from what I see, you seem to be having a problem with the ntoskernel, but here are other ways to examine the minidump. Microsoft provides a very efficient method without the need of external chants
    and vapors.

What does your BSOD say to you? What is the exception error message there?

curiousabout life, Oct 21, 2015
  3. BSOD ntoskernel and hal

Recently, I have countered several BSODs when I'm not using my computer. Because of that, I have no idea what were the error messages. Can you help me with it? Here is the DMP file:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Alj1hgD5tIojiytUC-Avdgaut1jX

Vinh Quang Tran, Oct 21, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

5. batsko Win User
    here is the needed files in expected format, let me know if works

batsko, Oct 23, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    The most recent dump is dating 12th of this month.
    If you have had BSOD crashes around 24th,
    If you didn't, please let me know too.

7. batsko Win User
    i have, but the computer does not restart after 8 hours of staying on the 100% complete status of the blue screen and no dmp files are created. Those were the few that did, but its difficult getting more

batsko, Oct 23, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Some are 0xA, 0x50 which would make me think a driver is causing this.
    We need to identify why the dumps aren't created.
    Have you checked if the settings are fine?

9. batsko Win User
    i have not, since i dont recall changing dmp file settings. could you plz suggest where they would be?

batsko, Oct 23, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    Please use the link in the quote I put in my previous post for the tutorial about it.

Below is the link again in the quote

11. batsko Win User
    ok, tyvm, I set it to create a small memory dump and hopefully my next crash will end with some restarting at 100%

batsko, Oct 23, 2015
  12. axe0 New Member
    Additional things to check that could cause the system to prevent creating dumps.

Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others [​IMG]
    Diagnostics Test
    HDD & SSD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

13. batsko Win User

I have updated my information, I have used sfc /scannow before and chkdsk as well, but i will try again. Actually not sure if i used it a second time just after restarting, will do that as well

batsko, Oct 23, 2015
  14. batsko Win User
    updated, I will try the /scannow and chkdsk. btw when i look at my system menu in control panel my laptop is designated as satellite P75-A, but i do not see drivers on the Toshiba website attributed to this laptop, they are all made for A7200 or A7100. I believe that the 7100 is a newer version of the P75-A line, but i am not entirely certain.
    Just a FYI.

batsko, Oct 23, 2015
  15. batsko Win User
    another crash occured, here is the dmp fileAttachment 45090

batsko, Oct 27, 2015
Thema:

1. BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others - Similar Threads - BSOD playing WOW

2. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  3. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  4. bsod ntoskernel ayuda!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod ntoskernel ayuda!!!: Hace 2 meses arme mi pc y desde que empecé a usar Microsoft me dio estos errores ntoskrnl.exe junto con pantallazos azules tales como IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - APC_INDEX_MISMATCH - REFERENCE_BY_POINTER etc. intente de todo para arreglarlo, desde instalar drivers, reinstalar...
  5. bsod ntoskernel ayuda!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod ntoskernel ayuda!!!: Hace 2 meses arme mi pc y desde que empecé a usar Microsoft me dio estos errores ntoskrnl.exe junto con pantallazos azules tales como IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - APC_INDEX_MISMATCH - REFERENCE_BY_POINTER etc. intente de todo para arreglarlo, desde instalar drivers, reinstalar...
  6. bsod ntoskernel ayuda!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD errors while playing wow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors while playing wow.: I keep getting BSOD errors while playing World of Warcraft. It just started recently, and it seems like its a different error each time. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-while-playing-wow/6b56f828-d5b1-4275-b505-e2ed419f9cd6
  8. BSoD's while playing WoW and forum trawling

BSoD's while playing WoW and forum trawling: I had a few BSoD's while doing many different thing's such as reading forums and playing world of Warcraft. while searching the web for solutions for the BSod's none of them seem to work they normally suggest scanning the computer for both virus's and malware. updating...
  9. BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game

BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game: BSOD While playing WOW or any other 3d game with settings on high, if I lower setting it still crashes but takes longer to crash. New install of Win10, BSOD usualy 10-15 mins into playing WOW or any 3d game Reinstalled windows , ran memtest, updated drivers , its...
  10. BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: I've updated some sound drivers which I thought might have been the issue. Uninstalled a few things. But it keeps happening. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you in advance. -Lyth 56184