Windows 10: BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

Discus and support BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've updated some sound drivers which I thought might have been the issue. Uninstalled a few things. But it keeps happening. Let me know what you guys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lythronax, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Lythronax Win User

BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

I've updated some sound drivers which I thought might have been the issue. Uninstalled a few things. But it keeps happening. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you in advance.

-Lyth

:)

Lythronax, Jul 13, 2016
  2. LHarmsen Win User

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Good afternoon,

I am running an HP Probook with windows 10 and since the beginning it has daily or more frequent BSOD 's

with the content KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL and fwpkclnt.sys.

The link to the files is:

HP-Error

Hope someone can point to a certain driver. My suspicion is in the HP driver direction but I am not sure.

Kind regards,

Leo

LHarmsen, Jul 13, 2016
  3. joedunne Win User
    error when playing WoW

my PC always crashes on windows 10 when play WoW after around 30mins- 1 hour, the error is 'Unexpected_Store_Exception' and then my computer restarts, anyone know any fixes?

joedunne, Jul 13, 2016
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Three BSODs last day.
    Code: BugCheck A, {0, 2, 0, fffff8026292b6fb} Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiGatherMappedPages+d3 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Code: BugCheck 4E, {99, 678ea, 5, 0} Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+1f759 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Code: BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, 0, 0} Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+18ee7 ) Followup: MachineOwner ---------[/quote] Out of them three, two are giving some hints of storage issue. Those might be external storage devices but be cautious.

Make it sure that your SSD is having the latest firmware installed. The SSD Toolbox may help you in it.How to Upgrade SSD Firmware | StorageReview.com - Storage Reviews
    Test the HDD for possible issues.SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Moreover, as the versatility of the bugchecks and their patterns are giving a notion of memory corruption, Test your RAM modules for possible errors.MemTest86+ - Test RAM Run memtest86+ for at least 8 consecutive passes.

If it start showing errors/red lines, stop testing. A single error is enough to determine that something is going bad there.
    Take a camera snap of the memtest86+ window before closing the program. Let us see it.
    https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...en-forums.html

Let us know the results.

5. Lythronax Win User
    Ran the memtest first. Red line after about five minutes running. Attachment 90097

Lythronax, Jul 13, 2016
  6. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Bad news, in the sense that it pointed to a hardware issue. Good news, in the sense that the issue is discovered.

Now you need to follow the Part Three: Results & Extended Testing. It will let you know the originating source of the memory error.

7. Lythronax Win User
    Found the culprit. Bad memory stick. Luckily it was only one of the two 8GB sticks. I will have to replace it. Thank you Arc for the time analyzing. *Biggrin

Lythronax, Jul 14, 2016
  8. ARC
    Arc Win User

You are welcome mate. Let us know for any further issue.

Thema:

1. BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error - Similar Threads - BSOD Playing WOW

2. BSOD IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL \ kbdclass.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL \ kbdclass.sys: Hello,Im having problems with my laptop, it's randomly crashing with bluescreen - kbdclass.sysI've tried SFC scan, didn't help nor find it. It finds corrupted files only with advanced bootup, then it says "Files has been found and repaired", meanwhile it still crashes again...
  3. BSOD IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL \ kbdclass.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL \ kbdclass.sys: Hello,Im having problems with my laptop, it's randomly crashing with bluescreen - kbdclass.sysI've tried SFC scan, didn't help nor find it. It finds corrupted files only with advanced bootup, then it says "Files has been found and repaired", meanwhile it still crashes again...
  4. IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL ERROR: I have been getting these:Log Name:System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PowerDate: 5/21/2022 9:37:45 AMEvent ID: 41Task Category: 63Level: CriticalKeywords: 70368744177664,2User: SYSTEMComputer: unknownDescription: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down...
  5. IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL ERROR

IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL ERROR: I have been getting these:Log Name:System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PowerDate: 5/21/2022 9:37:45 AMEvent ID: 41Task Category: 63Level: CriticalKeywords: 70368744177664,2User: SYSTEMComputer: unknownDescription: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down...
  6. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  7. BSOD when playing WoW

BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  8. BSOD errors while playing wow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors while playing wow.: I keep getting BSOD errors while playing World of Warcraft. It just started recently, and it seems like its a different error each time. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-while-playing-wow/6b56f828-d5b1-4275-b505-e2ed419f9cd6
  9. BSoD's while playing WoW and forum trawling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD's while playing WoW and forum trawling: I had a few BSoD's while doing many different thing's such as reading forums and playing world of Warcraft. while searching the web for solutions for the BSod's none of them seem to work they normally suggest scanning the computer for both virus's and malware. updating...
  10. BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD playing WOW and DS2, ntoskernel and others: Hello, I have been having trouble with BSOD's with increasing frequency. I have provided links to four dmp files. I would post more, but they don't seem to save themselves even if i let the computer stay on until it hits 100%. Please let me know if you need anymore info!...