Windows 10: BSOD Playing WoW or at Windows (Different error codes? 0x0000000a)

Discus and support BSOD Playing WoW or at Windows (Different error codes? 0x0000000a) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there. I' have a friend, whom updated her PC a while ago from Windows 8 to Windows 10. However, after she updated her PC - things started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by menix, Jul 3, 2017.

1. menix Win User

BSOD Playing WoW or at Windows (Different error codes? 0x0000000a)

Hello there.
    I' have a friend, whom updated her PC a while ago from Windows 8 to Windows 10.
    However, after she updated her PC - things started getting really odd, she can end up having either multiple bluescreens per day, or actually zero.

She is not the biggest 'Nerd' if i may say, which is why im posting it here for you.

- Its a slight older PC - And accordingly she had different errors, such as "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL caused by ntoskrnl.exe", and others.
    She has two ramsticks in her PC - and she tells me that she tried swapping out both sticks with new, but bluescreen still happened.
    I have a slight idea of it might be due to bad drivers after update, but who knows.
    I've gathered her debugging zipfile, as out from the guide - while i hope someone in here can help a bit out, i'll of course try to research some slight bits myself too.

Attaches:
    Mouse: R.A.T 3 (USB)
    Keyboard: Steelseries Merc Sealth (USB)
    Soundcard: Some random USB stuff from the local shop for 10 quid (Picture of it: http://i..io/n7q2.jpg)

Specs:
    AMD FX-4300, HD7700 Series
    Links:
    HWMoniter (Spec and Temperatures) - http://i..io/X4l7.png

____

Any questions, just ask! *Smile
    *Debugging information attached to post.

:)

menix, Jul 3, 2017

2. 0x0000000a "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" BSOD in hal.dll

Hello Tezloiv,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. We will be glad to assist you with this issue.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. After upgrading to Windows 10, did you update all the drivers?

2. Did you install all the pending windows updates?

3. Are you using any third party anti-virus software?

4. Does this issue occurs only while playing particular game or with all other games as well?

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, this error might be caused by a device driver, a system service, a virus scanner, or a backup tool that is incompatible with the new version.

Unplug all external devices like printer, flash drive, scanner etc., (except mouse and keyboard) connected to the computer and restart the system to get to the desktop screen. Once you are on the desktop screen ensure to install any pending updates
    and also update all device drivers from Device Manager. Do remember to restart the computer once this is done.

You may refer to the below article on how to update the drivers in Windows 10.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/how-to-update-drivers

You may install all the pending updates and check if it helps.

Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Reference:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Troubleshoot blue screen errors:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope it helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 3, 2017
  3. Tezliov Win User
    Tezliov, Jul 3, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

Rule 4No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations (e.g. downloading youtube videos locally etc) - it is forum policy that no help shall be given to people who knowingly steal software or services.One of the main reasons for this is that the act of pirating the software will inevitably change the working of the software and make investigation and repair impossible. Please install a legitimate copy of the software and if you are still experiencing the issue we will be please to assist - No further assistance will be provided until we are satisfied that the software is genuine.

zbook, Jul 3, 2017
  5. menix Win User
    Oh, is anything pirated? - its not my PC, i just said yes to help basicly.

menix, Jul 3, 2017
  6. Theres a tool which is used to bypass the activation of microsoft products. If you are sure you did not use a tool like this, maybe a friend or store tech did it without your knowledge.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Playing WoW or at Windows (Different error codes? 0x0000000a) - Similar Threads - BSOD Playing WoW

2. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  3. BSOD when playing WoW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing WoW: While playing World of Warcraft on my ASUS TUF A15 Gaming laptop, the game will lock up for a moment and then suddenly flip to the BSOD and restart. Sometimes it happens right away while playing, other times it will happen after an hour into my playing. Sometimes it will...
  4. BSOD with different Error Codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with different Error Codes: Hi there, I've been having BSOD issues with my PC for a few months, it has been completely random as to when it occurs. It was once every few days, but as of yesterday its been happening a lot more frequently. Each time giving me a different stop code. I have tried doing...
  5. BSOD with differents error code

BSOD with differents error code: So i bought a new PC about last week ago. And lately it's shutting down by itself while i'm on doing stuff on the computer. It doesn't seem to matter what i do, if i watch movies or if i'm on Word or playing games, it keeps shutting down several times a day. I always get a...
  6. BSOD when trying to play games, error 0x0000000a

BSOD when trying to play games, error 0x0000000a: Hello. I've been having constant BSODS when attempting to play games. Its giving me the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, caused by ntoskrnl.exe with the error 0x0000000a every ten minutes while i've been playing a game. I thought it was my ram at first and ran the memtest86...
  7. BSOD errors while playing wow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors while playing wow.: I keep getting BSOD errors while playing World of Warcraft. It just started recently, and it seems like its a different error each time. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-while-playing-wow/6b56f828-d5b1-4275-b505-e2ed419f9cd6
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error 0x0000000a

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD error 0x0000000a: This isn't my issue, this is a friends issue that she needs to get sorted due to the fact it's happening at random times and she doesn't have an account on here and does not wish to make one. I have tried looking in BlueScreenView about this DMP file however cannot figure...
  9. BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a

BSOD Playing PlayerUnknown's Battleground ntoskrnl.exe 0x0000000a: Hi everyone, I just got my brand new Acer Predator G6-710 last night and already in two days I've encountered BSOD's while playing PUBG. All graphics drivers are up to date, and no windows updates are available, no drivers missing. All of my system specs are in my profile....
  10. BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error

BSOD Playing WOW, IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL error: I've updated some sound drivers which I thought might have been the issue. Uninstalled a few things. But it keeps happening. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you in advance. -Lyth 56184
Tags: