Windows 10: BSOD please help

Discus and support BSOD please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Just had a BSOD after booting up , this has happened 3 times now and im getting abit concerned , i hope you can help me with this , i will upload... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sheddie, Aug 26, 2015.

1. sheddie Win User

BSOD please help

Hi
    Just had a BSOD after booting up , this has happened 3 times now and im getting abit concerned , i hope you can help me with this , i will upload my dump file , thanx

:)

sheddie, Aug 26, 2015

2. Windows 10 failed attempts to use "Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" function

Repeated backup failures. Running Windows 10, and when the “Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program is run front the Control Panel, I get the messages:

“Check your backup. The last backup did not complete successfully”.

“Windows Backup failed to get an exclusive lock on the EFI system partition (ESP). This may happen if another application is using files on the ESP.”

“Please retry the operation.”

Each time I retry, I get the same result and messages.

Windows 10 came installed on my Dell Inspiron 15 (500 Series) laptop. I have successfully used the same Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program to “Create a system image”, as well as to “Create a system repair disc”.

Please provide me with some insight and suggested actions.

{Please Help}, Aug 26, 2015
  3. Running windows 10 and lost browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite

running windows 10 preinstalled on a new Dell lap top had no problem with windows browser, no problem installing Chrome, no problem downloading and activating 2013 Microsoft Office programs. BUT lost all browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft
    Office Suite. Internet connectivity confirmed along with DNS, pings, etc.

Should I uninstall the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite?

{Please Help}, Aug 26, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD please help

Hi sheddie,

Welcome to the 10forums.

You had 3 crashes, but there is 1 dump file, the others aren't saved?
    Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

The mainly cause of the crash is Avast.
    Please uninstall Avast using the uninstall instructions and use the built-in Windows Defender.

The other cause is from the compagny Trusteer, please remove or update the software.
    Code: 6: kd> lmvm RapportEI64 start end module name fffff800`a22b0000 fffff800`a23284a0 RapportEI64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: RapportEI64.sys Image path: \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Trusteer\Rapport\bin\x64\RapportEI64.sys Image name: RapportEI64.sys Timestamp: Wed Jul 29 21:43:25 2015 (55B92CDD) CheckSum: 0007DDDF ImageSize: 000784A0 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

Thema:

BSOD please help

1. BSOD please help - Similar Threads - BSOD please help

2. BSOD help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD help please: I need help fixing these bugchecks that are causing BSODs. I was told that my network card being outdated was the reason for this but even after updating the problem still persisted. I have tried everything under the sun but to no avail. These are the most common ones that I...
  3. BSOD please HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD please HELP: i got BSOD randomly and that's the bug check please i need help ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD please HELP

BSOD please HELP: i got BSOD randomly and that's the bug check please i need help ******************************************************************************* ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  5. BSOD, please help!

BSOD, please help!: Hi,I have had a couple BSOD these past couple days. I followed the instructions in Driver Verifier, and have the DMP files. I also found that the error says "STOP_CODE_PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA", as well as it says Netwtw10.sys failed. How can I fix this? I am not super...
  6. BSOD please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD please help: Hi guys, i have a problem where my laptop crashes and freezes sometimes, freezing usually occurs when using chrome but that's not what i'm here about, i recently retreived MEMORY.DMP file after BSOD, i think this can help analyze errors going on recently, specifically after...
  7. BSOD help please

BSOD help please: Hi, can anyone get to the bottom of whats causing my bsods please https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVUFKuDzrr24HpZpIbGzHNjxrP2?e=GeTYxO https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVUFKuDzrr24HxvbXcSIBMVXAmF?e=f2zB09 https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvVUFKuDzrr24HuV9wc9MwuUyGpF?e=bEgNdo...
  8. BSOD Please help

BSOD Please help: Getting regular BSOD's. Here is the latest analysis from WhoCrashed. On Thu 30/04/2020 12:13:02 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\043020-15015-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe...
  9. Bsod help please

Bsod help please: Hey all getting bsod on windows 10 tech preview here is my debug info Attachment 12754 help much appreciated. I have run mem test overnight no ram errors. cheers Just a bit more info the error bcc is 0xc000021a and the cause is "ntoskrnl.exe" address...
  10. BSOD help please

BSOD help please: hello everyone i keep get bsod at random times, sometimes it's when i watching a video other times it happens when i'm playing games, i would love some help. i have attached the zip file for my latest crash. if any more info is needed please let me know thanks in...