Windows 10: BSOD possibly due to hardware issue

Discus and support BSOD possibly due to hardware issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have been getting bluescreens and I'm positive it's to do with my hardware. I've reinstalled windows multiple times for separate reasons and have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by generic33, Jun 8, 2018.

1. generic33 Win User

BSOD possibly due to hardware issue

So I have been getting bluescreens and I'm positive it's to do with my hardware. I've reinstalled windows multiple times for separate reasons and have tried two hard drives. The bluescreen often occurs if I leave my computer on over night as I will see the login screen after coming back to it and when running games. An example of one game is destiny 2 (one of the few games I have installed due to slow internet).
    My BIOS settings were reset to default and altered slightly to the settings I had used a year ago all with the same results. I have no done a memtest nor have I done any other hardware related tests as i'm unaware of any form of software that would be used.
    I'll provide any other files i may have missed if asked for.
    EDIT: This computer is a fresh installation however has bluescreened after installing software (deluge and winamp at the same time)

DESKTOP-LHEMFHB-08_06_2018_205549_40.zip

:)

generic33, Jun 8, 2018
  2. EckiS Win User

BSOD issue - possibly due to Asus BT400

this seems to be the same problem:

BSOD "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql"

with the supposed solution:

Step 1. Go to "APP" to remove Broadcom BT suite.

Step 2. Go to "Device Manager" to update BT driver online.(Microsoft drivers)

(I remember there is a driver came up on 10/XX/2015)

EckiS, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    MULTIPLE ISSUES CORTANA ZOOM FONTS KEYBOARD

Hi Philip,

There are a lot of possible reason why this issue has occurred. To isolate this matter, we have some questions for
    you:

• When did this issue start?

• Were there any changes made before the issue occurred?

• Have you tried updating your drivers?

• What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you run the
    Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the
    Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshootingand hit
      Enter.

• Choose
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on
      Hardware and Devicesto run the
      Troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

BSOD possibly due to hardware issue

1. BSOD possibly due to hardware issue - Similar Threads - BSOD possibly due

2. Possible network driver/Hardware issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible network driver/Hardware issues: I'm experiencing internet connectivity issues, taskbar slowdown, and more. I noticed some slowdown with internet services, and rebooted my PC. Avast said it had driver updates/patches, which I installed. On reboot, multiple apps failed to connect to the Internet. Endless...
  3. Possible network driver/Hardware issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible network driver/Hardware issues: I'm experiencing internet connectivity issues, taskbar slowdown, and more. I noticed some slowdown with internet services, and rebooted my PC. Avast said it had driver updates/patches, which I installed. On reboot, multiple apps failed to connect to the Internet. Endless...
  4. Possible network driver/Hardware issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Possible Hardware Incompatibility?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Possible Hardware Incompatibility?: Hi there,I'm getting BSODs and freezes at random times since I've built this computer. I'm wondering if I mixed hardware parts that are not friendly with each other? I built the PC off of the PC part picker website, there were no compatibility issues found with my selected...
  6. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Possible Hardware Incompatibility?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Possible Hardware Incompatibility?: Hi there,I'm getting BSODs and freezes at random times since I've built this computer. I'm wondering if I mixed hardware parts that are not friendly with each other? I built the PC off of the PC part picker website, there were no compatibility issues found with my selected...
  7. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD Possible Hardware Incompatibility?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. BSOD, possible hardware malfunction causing issue?

BSOD, possible hardware malfunction causing issue?: Over the past week or two my PC has been seemingly restarting at random due to various BSOD's. After uninstalling a Nord VPN a few days ago it has happened much less frequently. It has gone down from 3 times a day to happening only once or possibly twice since then. I say...
  9. BSOD, possible hardware failure?

BSOD, possible hardware failure?: Hey everyone, I have been having some BSOD issues for a little while now, and I was hoping someone might be able to help me interpret these. If we look at just the last 5, which have occurred over the last 3 days, the bug check codes have been as follows: 124, 124, 3b, 1e,...
  10. BSOD - Possibly hardware related?

BSOD - Possibly hardware related?: Hi all, I have an MSi GT70 20C Laptop that I've had numerous problems with. When I first ordered this laptop it was dead on arrival, and had to be shipped back for fixing. Since i've gotten it back, I have had BSODs ranging from 0-2 times a week up to 6 times in a...