Windows 10: BSOD problem mainly on start up...

Discus and support BSOD problem mainly on start up... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Attachment 133065 I hope I have attached my .dmp correctly.. If I have it is a copy of my .dmp that usually happens a minute or two after I boot up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Heshie75v, May 1, 2017.

1. Heshie75v Win User

BSOD problem mainly on start up...

Attachment 133065

I hope I have attached my .dmp correctly..
    If I have it is a copy of my .dmp that usually happens a minute or two after I boot up my computer. No changes have been made to my pc in over a year.
    Thanks again

:)

Heshie75v, May 1, 2017

2. BSOD due to DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION

Hello.

About two week ago I've started occasionaly recieving occasional MEMORY_MANAGMENT BSOD. 2 days ago I recieved DCP_WATCHDOG_ VIOLATION BSOD, at which point I ran dirver verifier (checked mainly the NVIDIA drivers which I suspect) and got DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
    BSOD.

Minidump 7 MSinfo are attached in this link. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7woVTGIw8NWYWFSbFdaZm9RMVE

Pleae check if I was in the right direction suspecting the NVIDIA graphic drivers.

Thank you in Advance

Tal Yehiel, May 1, 2017
  3. Where is the user experance

please don't treat me like a plonker, MS created the software and its mainly MS software that is the problem. I know other software is running on start up, but that's the way MS designed it. The problem, is windows doesn’t multi task and has no concept
    of running things in the back ground or delaying processes on start up.

JohnMacers, May 1, 2017
  4. BSOD problem mainly on start up...

Code: 0x00000124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (30.04.2017 20:45:45) [Windows 10] CAUSED BY: GenuineIntel atikmpag.sys [4.11.2015] * ATI Video driver atikmdag.sys [4.11.2015] * ATI Video driver WHEA Notify: PCI Express Error Type: Error: PROCESS: System Usual causes: Hardware, Incompatibility, May be driver corruption[/quote]
    Code: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket 0x124_GenuineIntel_PCIEXPRESS_VENID_8086_DEVID_340C, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: c6ca5f07-16b2-498f-9f58-d09362c28d63 Problem signature: P1: 124 P2: 4 P3: ffff9580cdfda038 P4: 0 P5: 0 P6: 10_0_14393 P7: 0_0 P8: 256_1 P9: P10:[/quote] Code: GenuineIntel_PCIEXPRESS_VENID_8086_DEVID_340C -> Intel 7500 Chipset PCIe Root Port [/quote]
    Conclusion:
    A 0x124 is one of the worst STOP codes to encounter for the sole reason that the dump files usually give nothing away as to the cause of the problem. WHEA (Windows Hardware Error Architecture) errors signify a problem with hardware but very rarely pinpoint the culprit. In these scenarios it is advised to run a series of hardware stress and diagnostic tests to try and pinpoint the problem. A template is offered below which covers the four main components (GPU, CPU, RAM, HDD) and gives you a fighting chance of narrowing down the problematic device.

In your case everything points to a problem with your graphics card:

Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6670

BSODHunter, May 1, 2017
  5. Heshie75v Win User
    What would you suggest I do ?
    thanks

Heshie75v, May 1, 2017
  6. added some stuff above. At first step u should update your GPU (graphics card) Driver to a newer version. Second step would be benchmarking your graphics card.

BSODHunter, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD problem mainly on start up...

1. BSOD problem mainly on start up... - Similar Threads - BSOD problem mainly

2. PC won't start up, bsod and NTFS.sys problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't start up, bsod and NTFS.sys problem: Bsod and NTFS.sys problem. My PC won't get past this point no matter what I do. I have tried Windows recovery, just about starts then crashes. I even tried a fresh install and whilst it gets to showing four blue squares it then thinks for a while and then crashes to bsod and...
  3. PC won't start up, bsod and NTFS.sys problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't start up, bsod and NTFS.sys problem: Bsod and NTFS.sys problem. My PC won't get past this point no matter what I do. I have tried Windows recovery, just about starts then crashes. I even tried a fresh install and whilst it gets to showing four blue squares it then thinks for a while and then crashes to bsod and...
  4. BSOD on start-up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on start-up: Hello, Sometimes I do get BSOD on windows start-up/restart. I did sfc, chdsk, memtest, dism, win update, drivers update numerous times, but nothing has changed. Here is myminidump and memory dump files....
  5. Start up problem after update -- BSOD & wait

in Windows 10 Support
    Start up problem after update -- BSOD & wait: Power on shows manufactures logo And now proceeds to a bluescreen Please wait that never finishes. Early attempts got be passed password entry but strange warnings about desktop & profile & then empty desktop except task bar & recycle bin . Now can't even get to windows start...
  6. BSOD at start up

BSOD at start up: Hello, When I boot my pc for the first I always get an BSOD or my pc is just stuck and won't do anything. When I hit the reset button it starts up like it supposed to do. And everything is just fine even when I restart it. But if it is off for a day I get the BSOD. When...
  7. BSOD at start up at random. mainly for non_paged_memory.

BSOD at start up at random. mainly for non_paged_memory.: Hi, long time reader but, first time posting. Because, i can't for the life of me fix my BSOD. The system is brand new from October 2016. i7 6850k Asus deluxe X99 ii Corsair vengeance 64gb ram 2 x Xtreme gaming 1070 in sli Corsair AX1200i psu 2 x Samsung SSD and a...
  8. BSOD at Start-Up

BSOD at Start-Up: Hi, This morning, I attempted to start my desktop PC and it gave me a BSOD with the error KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and it prompted an automatic restart. The restart went without any problems and the desktop is functional and I haven't experienced another BSOD since -...
  9. BSOD's on start up

BSOD's on start up: Hi, Was pointed in this general direction as my regular forum couldn't help me with the multiple and consistant BSOD's on startup are plaguing me. They only happen on start up, sometimes just as the OS loads, sometimes once I'm on the desktop. If my desktop shows for...
  10. BSOD errors and problems when starting up

BSOD errors and problems when starting up: (REMARK: I made another topic on the same problem (probably) in another subforum, but the problem managed to have fixed itself... until now. These sporadic BSOD are, however, fairly new and might give me any leads towards a solution!) Every other day my PC does not get...