Windows 10: BSOD random "irql_not_less_or_equal"

Discus and support BSOD random "irql_not_less_or_equal" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there 10 forum. from about 3 days I have frequently BSOD crashes showing irql_not_less_or_equal error. I have no idea why is it happening. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tryt, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Tryt Win User

BSOD random "irql_not_less_or_equal"

Hello there 10 forum.

from about 3 days I have frequently BSOD crashes showing irql_not_less_or_equal error. I have no idea why is it happening. It happens when I am watching streams, playing games, etc. :__;

Here is the file: Attachment 34829

Thanks for any help.

:)

2. MSuser89 Win User

your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart irql_not_less_or_equal

I getting error "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart irql_not_less_or_equal" BSOD error. how to fix?

MSuser89, Aug 29, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Aug 29, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Tryt,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please check {windows partition}\windows\minidump and check if there are any dump files saved.
    The zip is empty of dump files.
    Please make sure your pc is configured for small dump files How to configure minidump | Windows 10 tutorial

5. Tryt Win User
    There you go:Attachment 34861

6. Dude Win User
    Tryt, looks as it may be caused by your network driver

Code: BugCheck D1, {8, 2, 0, fffff800dad8e93c} Probably caused by : tcpip.sys ( tcpip!IppDispatchSendPacketHelper+6c ) Followup: MachineOwner[/quote] Try updating your network driver

Please fill in your system specs using this
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums

7. Tryt Win User
    Hmm the only network drivers I have are the one downloaded by microsoft update (it's a usb dongle btw I have no other drivers to it that the one downloaded automaticly by MS)
    Any sugestions? I already tried unninstalling them and installing it again but I still get the BSOD.

8. axe0 New Member

Do you have a network card in your pc?
    Remove the one downloaded by the update and disable driver updates from windows update.

9. Tryt Win User
    No, I dont have a PCie card or anything like this. Only a simple USB wi-fi thingy.

10. axe0 New Member
    Then please update the software / drivers from your USB dongle.

11. Tryt Win User
    That was the very first thing that I did, man. I tryied everything, unninstaling/reinstalling doest help at all.
    Quick, noobish question before I close that topic - would buying new dongle/better usb wifi from another company help? I dont mind spending some pounds on a bettter wifi card/dongle.

12. axe0 New Member
    Only if it is garanteed compatible with windows 10, because that's what the problem is with this dongle.

13. Tryt Win User

Oh okay, thanks you for everything ^^

14. axe0 New Member
    You're welcome, hope you find a working dongle with windows 10 *Smile

Thema:

1. BSOD random "irql_not_less_or_equal" - Similar Threads - BSOD random irql_not_less_or_equal

2. Random BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe: Hello, I put together my computer a little while ago, and since then I have windows crash in random intervals with the BSOD stating irql_not_less_or_equal and pointing to the ntoskrnl.exe. Crashes can take anywhere from 30 min to many hours of use to occur. I ran windows...
  3. Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSOD, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi! I'm posting here because I am badly in need of help with my computer. I've been getting BSOD's but I am posting a history of what has happened below. Skip to the bottom for a list of specs, symptoms and a link to the crash dumps. I hope someone can help me, Thank you in...
  4. Random BSOD, Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSOD, Mostly IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi! I'm posting here because I am badly in need of help with my computer. I've been getting BSOD's but I am posting a history of what has happened below. Skip to the bottom for a list of specs, symptoms and a link to the crash dumps. I hope someone can help me, Thank you in...
  5. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and Random Restarts

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD and Random Restarts: Howdy folks, Over the past few weeks my computer has started experiencing pretty constant BSODs/random restarts. They usually happen while playing World of Warcraft, but I've had a few just off the desktop. All typically happen after 30 mins to 1 hour of use. The crashes...
  6. Random BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello everyone, My PC has been crashing for quite some time now. The Crashes are REALLY RANDOM. Some times its like 2 Months with no crash at all and then it comes a week where i get BSOD like every hour or more... One of the BSODs i get is the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I...
  7. Multiple Random Crashes + BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Random Crashes + BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: [ATTACH] I have recently been getting random computer freezes followed by 3-5 beeps where I can only hard reboot by holding down the power button. This was a new PC that i built back recently in December 2019. Also once got the BSOD: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Is this an...
  8. Random BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (0x0000000a)

Random BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (0x0000000a): I keep getting a BSOD reading IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL along with instances where my computer just locks up completely. It happens at random and I haven't been able to figure out what's causing it. If my computer doesn't lock up on startup or crashes during use it runs fine...
  9. Random BSOD Pc, BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and more...

Random BSOD Pc, BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and more...: Hey Everybody*Wink im facing a problem for a while now, I installed ( clean install ) my windows 10 & updated all updates, now, im getting BSOD ( usually when i watch a movie ).... i restored my system but problem is still there... im posting my Log , hope you help...
  10. Random Bsods - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random Bsods - IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hello, I'm having some problems with random Bsods after upgrade from windows 7 to 10 (not clean install). I did clean reinstall of most of the drivers 1 by 1 to try and track down what's causing the issue without any luck. First i thought problem was Xonar STX driver...