Windows 10: BSOD Random Startups

Discus and support BSOD Random Startups in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sometimes I get the BSOD saying irql not less or equal. Sometimes I can restart it and it will boot normal. Sometimes it takes 20 times of restarting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kmaldona, Nov 10, 2015.

1. kmaldona Win User

BSOD Random Startups

Sometimes I get the BSOD saying irql not less or equal. Sometimes I can restart it and it will boot normal. Sometimes it takes 20 times of restarting to finally go through. Not sure why it is happening but its not all the time and might go a month or two without it happening.

I have attached the debug. Thanks for any help.

i5 processor
    16 GB Ram
    Windows 10 OS 64 bit
    AMD R9 290 Graphics Card

Thanks again.

EDIT: New file dump added

:)

kmaldona, Nov 10, 2015

2. Computer keeps shutting down while playing games

Do you get a BSOD?

The two issues i.e. Programs reopening at startup and random shut down are not related.

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 10, 2015
  3. BSOD - Windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD after upgrading from windows 7 to 10 with error msg IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Appears to be random. Has occurred 3 or 4 times. Twice at startup but do not have those dmp files. Has happened twice recently while logged on. Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
    minidump file compressed for both.

thanks in advance

Belal Rashid, Nov 10, 2015
  4. kmaldona Win User

BSOD Random Startups

bump. please anyone....

kmaldona, Nov 12, 2015
  5. axe0 New Member
    Please read my sig regarding waiting for help.
    Also, run the dm log collector again for a new zip.

6. kmaldona Win User
    Have not had a BSOD since the last time I ran it. Still want me to run it again?

kmaldona, Nov 17, 2015
  7. axe0 New Member
    Depends on if you get another bluescreen soon. Hope not!

8. kmaldona Win User

BSOD Random Startups

No it is very sporadic when I get them. The one I updated should be good.

kmaldona, Nov 17, 2015
  9. kmaldona Win User
    Just had another BSOD. Happened when a breaker blew in my house and computer shutdown unexpectedly.

kmaldona, Nov 20, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    I'm sorry, my english is not good enough to understand 'Happened when a breaker blew in my house and computer shutdown unexpectedly'
    I get the unexpected shutdown, but don't understand the rest. I can't translate it proper to my own language to understand it.

11. axe0 New Member
    I suggest you check the link below for updating your audio driver *Smile
    Driver Reference Table - RTKVHD64.sys
    Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for RTKVHD64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for RTKVHD64.sys 2: kd> lmvm RTKVHD64 start end module name fffff800`8b970000 fffff800`8bc32280 RTKVHD64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: RTKVHD64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys Image name: RTKVHD64.sys Timestamp: Tue Jun 14 13:28:43 2011 (4DF745EB) CheckSum: 002C7D9A ImageSize: 002C2280 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote]

12. kmaldona Win User
    I updated that driver. Will let you know how it goes. Thanks a lot.

kmaldona, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Random Startups

1. BSOD Random Startups - Similar Threads - BSOD Random Startups

2. random invisible startups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random invisible startups: At random times Microssoft Edge will apparently open an invisible window. I can tell it happens because can hear a youtube video playing even with no window open. can also see the video name on the popup when go to turn the volume down when it happens.This happens when Edge...
  3. random invisible startups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    random invisible startups: At random times Microssoft Edge will apparently open an invisible window. I can tell it happens because can hear a youtube video playing even with no window open. can also see the video name on the popup when go to turn the volume down when it happens.This happens when Edge...
  4. Random crashing on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashing on startup: I'm having a very strange and annoying issue. I'm getting a few errors on startup. irql_not_less_or_equal 0x00021a. If I go to my bios and just exit with out changing anything it will start with out errors and be fine until I go to restart it again. SFC and DISM find nothing...
  5. Random BSOD's during boot/startups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD's during boot/startups: The pc is 2 years old now built desktop, and I've always had random bsods during startup. I never really bothered fixing them since it wasn't intrusive, since its not closing down on me when Im actively using the pc. But here are the dump...
  6. Random BSOD's during boot/startups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD's during boot/startups: The pc is 2 years old now built desktop, and I've always had random bsods during startup. I never really bothered fixing them since it wasn't intrusive, since its not closing down on me when Im actively using the pc. But here are the dump...
  7. Random BSOD's during boot/startups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. BSOD Bad_System_Config_Info randomly at startup

BSOD Bad_System_Config_Info randomly at startup: Hi, recently I had some troubles, which was caused by faulty RAM module. I reinstalled the system before I realized that the RAM is bad. I purchased a different RAM and my computer worked better, but still there were some issues, like Runtime Broker process draining the CPU....
  9. BSOD on random startups

BSOD on random startups: I get the driver_overran_stack_buffer on random bootups of the machine. Maybe 1 in every 3 or 4 boots. Hopefully someone can help me figure it out! 52522
  10. Random BSOD on StartUp

Random BSOD on StartUp: Hi there! On the 22nd and 24th of October when I have started up the PC, a BSOD has popped up just as it is trying to load windows. The BSOD info that I received were: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (nvlddmkm.sys). I downloaded and installed WhoCrashed and started an...