Windows 10: BSOD random with new windows 10 install.

Discus and support BSOD random with new windows 10 install. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Random different error code BSOD's cant figure out the problem. Windows 10 newly installed on new mobo cpu and RAM. Please help!!! See attachment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Erathis, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Erathis Win User

BSOD random with new windows 10 install.

Random different error code BSOD's cant figure out the problem. Windows 10 newly installed on new mobo cpu and RAM. Please help!!!

See attachment

Thanks!

:)

Erathis, Mar 7, 2016

2. Windows 10 crash, bsod

Hi, I have just bought a new computer and install windows 10 but get constantly BSOD with code like MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have use VERIFIER to find a corrupt driver but after run constantly 4 hours no
    BSOD.

So i have reinstall windows 10 again (completely wipe my SSD) but still get random BSOD

I used Bluescreen Viewer and every time BSOD is caused by ntoskrnl.exe

I included a dump file for you guys to check

Dump.zip

Minh TriHoang, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Not able to install Windows 10 after a BSOD stop code

I have ran into one of the craziest error with Windows 10. Long story, short. After a random BSOD with random stop code error and infinite Loop sessions, I was not able to resolve my issue with all the provide information I found online. So I decide to wipe
    my drive clean and do a clean install of windows 10. Even after with the drive formatted, I still got the BSOD and stop code errors....****? How is that possible? Went out and got a new drive, same issue. Reformatted my USB flash with Windows 10 media creation
    tool, same issue. Used a new flash drive, same issue. Anyone have any suggestions? Virus.? Hardware.?Bios.? Any help will do.

thanks

LiaQabFinest, Mar 7, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Please make sure to get a genuine activation and update your installation
    Code: <LicensingStatus>SL_LICENSING_STATUS_NOTIFICATION</LicensingStatus> Hotfix(s): N/A[/quote] Please run CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID, open it and make screenshots of the following tabs
    • CPU
    • Mainboard
    • Memory
    • SPD*
    • Graphics
    *SPD shows the details of each module, you can show the details by choosing different slots in the left upper corner.
    Please make screenshots of each module.

Please post each screenshot in your next reply/replies.

Most of the crashes are memory related (memory, vram, hard drive, page file) crashes, this usually refers to the memory, however I noticed in a few dumps some references to file system drivers so I would like you to run a memory test and hard drive tests.

BSOD random with new windows 10 install. [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.
    Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

Diagnostics Test
    HDD TEST

Run SeaTools to check the integrity of your HDD. SeaTools for DOS and Windows - How to Use - Windows 7 Help Forums
    Run following tests
    • Short Drive Self Test
    • Short generic
    • Long generic
    If the short generic fails, no need for the long generic.

Note Do not run SeaTools on an SSD as the results will be invalid.

Run chkdsk
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums

Run HDTune to
    • scan for errors, no quick scan but full scan
    • check the health,
    • benchmark.
    It may take some time, but please take the time you need to perform it properly.
    Let me know what the results are
    • of the error scan,
    • make a screenshot of the health of every hard drive and post the screenshots,
    • post screenshots with the benchmark of the
      • transfer rate,
      • access time,
      • burst rate,
      • cpu usage.
    Code: 3: kd> k # Child-SP RetAddr Call Site 00 ffffd000`21d27088 fffff800`057f61c8 nt!KeBugCheckEx 01 ffffd000`21d27090 fffff800`0572ae9b nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x178c8 02 ffffd000`21d27150 fffff800`056bd392 nt!MiUnlinkStandbyBatch+0x14b 03 ffffd000`21d271a0 fffff800`056bc0be nt!MmCheckCachedPageStates+0x822 04 ffffd000`21d27340 fffff800`05a58ebf nt!CcFetchDataForRead+0x8e 05 ffffd000`21d273a0 fffff800`056bbe8e nt!CcMapAndCopyFromCache+0xcf 06 ffffd000`21d27440 fffff800`d52cc447 nt!CcCopyReadEx+0xfe 07 ffffd000`21d274b0 fffff800`d47f8124 NTFS!NtfsCopyReadA+0x217 08 ffffd000`21d27740 fffff800`d47f566d FLTMGR!FltpPerformFastIoCall+0xc4 09 ffffd000`21d277a0 fffff800`d4825f09 FLTMGR!FltpPassThroughFastIo+0xbd 0a ffffd000`21d27800 fffff800`05a903f3 FLTMGR!FltpFastIoRead+0x159 0b ffffd000`21d278a0 fffff800`057da7a3 nt!NtReadFile+0x423 0c ffffd000`21d27990 00000000`5a2721bc nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13 0d 00000000`00ddee78 00000000`00000000 0x5a2721bc[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

axe0, Mar 7, 2016
  5. Erathis Win User
    I ran memtest and instantly get errors after 30 seconds. Found that when I remove a certain RAM Stick the errors go. Ran overnight 10 hours no problems with 3. Tried the faulty stick on its own and no errors though? put all 4 back in and errors again. Shall I just change the RAM as its new

Thanks

Erathis, Mar 8, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    If you have a memory kit, then it is recommended to do so yes.

axe0, Mar 8, 2016
  7. Erathis Win User
    Yeah it was a kit of 4. I will send back for replacement. Is there any chance it could be Mobo or CPU related issue, or most likely RAM?

Erathis, Mar 8, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

I've given a summary of the crashes and you've given the result of a test *Smile

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD random with new windows 10 install. - Similar Threads - BSOD random install

2. Random BSODS on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODS on new PC: Hello everyone,I just set up a new PC and I have been getting random BSODs. It hasn't happened when I am in a game but usually when the PC is idle or I am doing some light work on the PC browsing the Internet, etc.Below is a link to the minidumps that have generated over the...
  3. New Win11 Installation on new hardware, repeating random BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Win11 Installation on new hardware, repeating random BSOD issue: Good day folks!I have recently built a new system Intel 13900k, 64GB Corsair DDR5, RTX4080 and performed a fresh OEM installation of Win11 and installed all drivers and performed updates when necessary. The PC will BSOD completely randomly, sometimes even in the middle of the...
  4. New WIn11 Installation on new hardware, repeating random BSOD issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New WIn11 Installation on new hardware, repeating random BSOD issue: Good day folks!I have recently built a new system Intel 13900k, 64GB Corsair DDR5, RTX4080 and performed a fresh OEM installation of Win11 and installed all drivers and performed updates when necessary. The PC will BSOD completely randomly, sometimes even in the middle of the...
  5. Random BSOD on Windows 10 fresh install.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD on Windows 10 fresh install.: Hi.I have been having an infuriating issue with my Plex Server running Windows 10. It has started randomly BSOD every 20 minutes or so. All the system is does is runs Plex. Nothing else in installed on the system save for what Windows pre-installs. After every BSOD the Event...
  6. Random BSOD after installing new SSD and Windows 10

Random BSOD after installing new SSD and Windows 10: Can someone help me troubleshoot a random BSOD issue on my Dell Inspiron 13 5000? I just installed a new 1TB SSD Drive, re-installed Windows 10 and now I get random BSODs. The BSODs seem to occur even when the computer is sitting idle and I am not using it. I have insured...
  7. Random BSODs on new PC

Random BSODs on new PC: I'm getting really random crashes on my new PC. It's mostly new, only hard drives were transferred from my old one. The configuration is: Ryzen 3600X MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super CRUCIAL Ballistix Sport LT Gray DDR4 3200MHz 16GB Kit 2x8GB CORSAIR CX650M...
  8. Windows 10 new install BSOD's

Windows 10 new install BSOD's: I have been running into trouble with what I believe most likely is my drivers. I crash to a BSOD within an hour of playing a game generally around the loading screens. the BSOD's show different error although they all seem to be memory related like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL,...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Random BSOD on new install

Windows 10 Pro Random BSOD on new install: Hello everyone, I just put together a build with the following components Windows version: Windows 10 Pro , 10.0, build: 10240 Hardware: ASRock, Z77 Extreme4 CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz Intel586, level: 6 SSD: M4 128gb Ram: 8.00GB (4x2)...
  10. Random BSODs on new PC

Random BSODs on new PC: Hi, i'm getting random BSOD erros, on a new computer. I already ran the memtest 86, no erros, and i can't seem to solve the problem. Here is the dump files... 48974