Windows 10: BSOD Random

Discus and support BSOD Random in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First off thanks to anyone willing to offer your time and knowledge to help out. The BSOD's happen mainly in Fallout 4 but occasionally while just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Solus84, May 20, 2016.

1. Solus84 Win User

BSOD Random

First off thanks to anyone willing to offer your time and knowledge to help out. The BSOD's happen mainly in Fallout 4 but occasionally while just using Windows. After the BSOD occurs it will reset and continue to get BSODs when booting until windows forces the computer into recovery options, if I select advanced options at this point and tell the pc to turn off I will be able to manually power the computer back on just fine until the next BSOD.

Attachment 80827

:)

Solus84, May 20, 2016

2. ntoskrnl.exe+1640e0 BSOD error

So far, with one memory chip no BSOD. But, getting a BSOD would be random and infrequent.

I've went through that article in the past and still have gotten BSOD.

Kevin.Wieser, May 20, 2016
  3. Alan B Win User
    DISM, Windows Reset/Refresh not working.

Faulty RAM can give rise to 'random' blue screens (BSODs).

Alan B, May 20, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Random

Hi Solus84,

I've analysed the logs and there is a thing noticeable, most of the recent dumps are flagging a driver which was caught by driver verifier. BUT there are a few similar dumps which do not flag a driver indicating another problem, usually hardware but lets see how far we get.

Please check MSI for BIOS updates & audio driver updates.
    Support For Z97 GAMING 7 | MSI Global | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design 64
    Code: 4: kd> lmvm MBfilt64 Browse full module list start end module name fffff801`0ce90000 fffff801`0ce9e000 MBfilt64 T (no symbols) Loaded symbol image file: MBfilt64.sys Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\MBfilt64.sys Image name: MBfilt64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Fri Jul 31 05:40:32 2009 (4A7267B0) CheckSum: 00013EDE ImageSize: 0000E000 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please install Samsung Magician and check for firmware updates.

Please update your Corsair drivers
    Driver Reference Table - corsveng2kamd64.sys
    Code: 6: kd> lmvm corsveng2kamd64 Browse full module list start end module name fffff800`ecdb0000 fffff800`ecdc9a00 corsveng2kamd64 (deferred) Image path: \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\corsveng2kamd64.sys Image name: corsveng2kamd64.sys Browse all global symbols functions data Timestamp: Thu Aug 14 16:08:17 2014 (53ECC2D1) CheckSum: 0001E820 ImageSize: 00019A00 Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e4 0409.04b0 0409.04e4[/quote] Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD Random [​IMG]

BSOD Random [​IMG]

Thema:

BSOD Random

1. BSOD Random - Similar Threads - BSOD Random

2. Random BSOD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hi, I just had a random BSOD.This is the minidump. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fX0HB0_uL19Wy8FOa52dbwKm5iSG30tM?usp=sharingAny ideas what caused this? And how to make sure it doesn't happen again? I have never gotten this error code before, but have been having on...
  3. Random BSOD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Hi, I just had a random BSOD.This is the minidump. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1fX0HB0_uL19Wy8FOa52dbwKm5iSG30tM?usp=sharingAny ideas what caused this? And how to make sure it doesn't happen again? I have never gotten this error code before, but have been having on...
  4. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  5. Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139

Multiple WIN11 PC's with random BSOD - mostly error 139: I have just installed 13 Dell Optiplex 7010 SFF Plus PC's, and across the PC's I keep getting random about once a day BDSOD, after which the PC will end on the RECOVERY "It looks like windows didn't load correctly" screen. From there the user can click through and get back to...
  6. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard: Hello everyone! I'm having some issues after installing a new Motherboard and CPU into my PC. I switched from a ASUS Prime Z-270K with an Intel i5-7600k to an MSI mpg b550 Gaming Plus with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D. After the switch I had a lot of issues with occasional blue...
  7. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard: Hello everyone! I'm having some issues after installing a new Motherboard and CPU into my PC. I switched from a ASUS Prime Z-270K with an Intel i5-7600k to an MSI mpg b550 Gaming Plus with an AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D. After the switch I had a lot of issues with occasional blue...
  8. random BSODs and games crashing to desktop after installing new CPU and motherboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...: Happened during gaming, cpu is being cooled very well, gpu drivers are maybe 1 driver behind the latest, never had any other faulty problems with my hardware.Restart happened on the 4/22/24 on 12:41 AMChecked event viewer and found this critical error during the time of the...
  10. PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...

PC randomly restarted without BSOD while gaming. Computer didn't turn off, it froze at...: Happened during gaming, cpu is being cooled very well, gpu drivers are maybe 1 driver behind the latest, never had any other faulty problems with my hardware.Restart happened on the 4/22/24 on 12:41 AMChecked event viewer and found this critical error during the time of the...