Windows 10: BSOD randomly during normal work day

Discus and support BSOD randomly during normal work day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dell Latitude E7450 with Windows 10 operating system. 256 GB SSD hard drive, i5 processor and 8 GB's of ram. Almost 1.5 years old. I actually put the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by msisko, Nov 15, 2016.

1. msisko Win User

BSOD randomly during normal work day

Dell Latitude E7450 with Windows 10 operating system. 256 GB SSD hard drive, i5 processor and 8 GB's of ram. Almost 1.5 years old. I actually put the operating back on this laptop about 3 months to attempt to clean up networking issues and Microsoft Office365 2016 typing delays.

Office365 and websites are used primarily but nothing too high stress on the laptop.

I was just looking if anyone sees anything important in the attached BSOD file or has any thoughts?

thanks,

Michael

:)

msisko, Nov 15, 2016
  2. Moolynx Win User

Windows 10 Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD

Hi,

I started with Intel driver instead as I read about it causing issues. I removed it in safe mode and windows 10 reinstalled in during normal startup. Note, I did check the box "uninstall driver".

As this problem occurs randomly, I will give it a few days to see if it BSOD on me, before reporting back.

Moolynx, Nov 15, 2016
  3. feview Win User
    BSOD

Okay i reinstall realtek PCIE card reader.

So is it normal to have bsod for a normal laptop during the driver verifier test ?

feview, Nov 15, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

The dump indicates a problem with Netwtw04.sys.
    Code: BugCheck D1, {99, 2, 0, fffff80a14586304} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Netwtw04.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Netwtw04.sys Probably caused by : Netwtw04.sys ( Netwtw04+36304 )[/quote] This belongs to your Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265

. The one you have is dated 2/25/2016 which is fairly new. There appears to be a newer one on the Dell web site for you system:
    Intel 18260/17265/8260/7265/3165 WiFi Driver Driver Details | Dell US

Give that a try, see if it helps.

Ztruker, Nov 18, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD randomly during normal work day - Similar Threads - BSOD randomly during

2. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day: I am having some problems the past few days, my computer has been randomly rebooting during the day, and just recently, while watching Youtube, my computer was given the BSOD message popupHere are some dump files that I have collceted over a short period, as well as a bit of...
  3. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day: I am having some problems the past few days, my computer has been randomly rebooting during the day, and just recently, while watching Youtube, my computer was given the BSOD message popupHere are some dump files that I have collceted over a short period, as well as a bit of...
  4. BSOD during youtube video as well as random reboots during the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random ping spikes during the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random ping spikes during the day: Lately, I've been experiencing some issues with my in-game ping, it keeps on spiking and dropping every 5 seconds. I've tried every fix possible, I've called my ISP, done every command possible in command prompt, flushed DNS, disabled Windows updates, etc. I don't understand...
  6. Random ping spikes during the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random ping spikes during the day: Lately, I've been experiencing some issues with my in-game ping, it keeps on spiking and dropping every 5 seconds. I've tried every fix possible, I've called my ISP, done every command possible in command prompt, flushed DNS, disabled Windows updates, etc. I don't understand...
  7. Random ping spikes during the day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Need help with constant BSOD during normal day use

Need help with constant BSOD during normal day use: Per instructions from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 I have saved the DMP, msinfo and a pic of my pc specs in the link...
  9. Different BSODs during the day

Different BSODs during the day: Hello everybody, Lately, I've been receiving different errors of Windows BSODs. I watched carefully the event log of the OS and it gives these: 0x0000000a three times 0x000000d1 0x0000003b 0x000000f7 twice 0x00000139 Only in 1 day. The PC is almost new. I've done a...
  10. Random freezes during normal use

in Windows 10 Support
    Random freezes during normal use: Hello everyone I recently encountered an issue with my computer. It randomly starts to freeze I'm not sure if its a driver problem because I have the latest drivers for my graphics card which is a R9 270X. It occurs randomly when I'm using my computer, what I usually see is a...