Windows 10: BSOD Randomly (Netio.sys)

Discus and support BSOD Randomly (Netio.sys) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all.. My Pc randomly BSOD (netio.sys). File is as attached 85309 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nakanase, May 24, 2017.

1. nakanase Win User

BSOD Randomly (Netio.sys)

Hi all..

My Pc randomly BSOD (netio.sys).
    File is as attached

:)

nakanase, May 24, 2017

2. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS) HELP!

Hi computer gurus

I am currently have BSOD appearing randomly. It displays: system service exception (netio.sys). It started happen when I reinstall windows 10 from x32 to x64.

Link to DMP and Msinfo: BSODmm.zip

I would be so thankful if someone could help me with this.

MaksimMikheev, May 24, 2017
  3. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (Netio.SYS) BSOD Appearing Randomly

What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?

Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your OneDrive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items. Text file format please, HTML files are less easy
    to work with.

DriverView: Loaded Windows Drivers List

Gerry C J Cornell, May 24, 2017
  4. lifetec Win User

All 3 dumpfiles are blaming
    Code: BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff801cf514f6c, ffff9f811adc98d8, ffff9f811adc9110} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for NSWebFilterDriver.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for NSWebFilterDriver.sys *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys Probably caused by : memory_corruption[/quote] Googling this driver NSWebFilterDriver.sys I found that nswebfilterdriver.sys belongs to product NetSupport Web Filter Driver and was developed by company Netsupport.
    Are you using any products of Netsupport?
    Look if there are newer drivers/versions avaliable.

lifetec, May 24, 2017
  5. nakanase Win User
    Googling this driver NSWebFilterDriver.sys I found that nswebfilterdriver.sys belongs to product NetSupport Web Filter Driver and was developed by company Netsupport.
    Are you using any products of Netsupport?
    Look if there are newer drivers/versions avaliable.[/quote] yeah im using Netsupport products before this.. I try to uninstall first then see if the problem still occurs or not..

Thank you so much.

nakanase, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD Randomly (Netio.sys) - Similar Threads - BSOD Randomly Netio

2. Netios replacing by mDSN ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netios replacing by mDSN ?: I have a customer which is using Netbios and its complain that need to be stoped, I was looking into the internet and found that Microsoft its replacing Netbios for mDNS, do you have this article ? If not able to Disable Netbios, is there any diferent replace solution ?...
  3. How to stop blue screen netio sys errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to stop blue screen netio sys errors: how do you stop blue screen errors namely netio sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-blue-screen-netio-sys-errors/e49a01ce-e85b-473a-83a5-bc6993532637
  4. BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen

BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen: Hi, First time posting here. I have been having constant BSOD at random intervals. Simply when using PC. I have attached dump files. I would really appreciate any assistance. 85429
  5. Random BSOD (Bad_Pool_Caller) when doing nothing. fwpkcInt.sys & NetIO

Random BSOD (Bad_Pool_Caller) when doing nothing. fwpkcInt.sys & NetIO: Recently moved my pc to another town. Within the first or second day i started to experience BSODs randomly. Cannot pin point any updates or anything else. Attached minidump file. Could anyone help me out? It would be greatly appreciated! Edit: I've essentially...
  6. Random BSODs (wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe) caused by DAC / Foobar2000?

Random BSODs (wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe) caused by DAC / Foobar2000?: Warmest greetings to any who might be able to provide me a bit of insight. I have a 2016 HP Envy that has given me no problems in the last 14 months that I've owned it. In March I added a new audio DAC (external hardware, USB) to my system and installed and configured...
  7. Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.

Random BSODs caused by cm11264.sys.: Hi, i recently started having issues with my computer crashing. I will provide the dump files. I've looked up what cm11264.sys was connected to and it was my pair of Sennheiser 363d. I have since then tried multiple driver versions, and now have switched to a different port....
  8. Windows 10 Randomly Crashes. NETIO!StreamProcessCallout

Windows 10 Randomly Crashes. NETIO!StreamProcessCallout: Hi Windows 10 Pro 64-bit fully updated. 24GB RAM For the last few months my PC has randomly crashed. Sometimes it will be fine for days, other times it goes a couple of times in a day or so. The PC just stops and freezes. I have dual screens, one goes black, the...
  9. system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle

system_service_exception - netio-sys Always when computer is idle: Hello, guys! Ive been getting BSOD for around a week and I notice it only happens if I leave the computer idle for around 10~20 minutes, it won't happen at all while I'm using it. I'm running a Z800 HP Workstation. Attached are the log files. Thank you in advance! *Smile...
  10. BSOD @ random times, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, L1C63x64.sys

BSOD @ random times, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, L1C63x64.sys: It's not always L1C63x64.sys, it has also shown NETIO.SYS but only once. I have not seen consistency in activity during crashes, it's happened idling, downloading, playing a game. I've seen errors with this driver linked to the Atheros driver or a VPN (I have both a work...
Tags: