Windows 10: BSOD randomly occurs, even after clean install

Discus and support BSOD randomly occurs, even after clean install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The best option for all drivers when available are the computer or motherboard manufacturer. The second choice is the component manufacturer. Don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nun, Jan 11, 2018.

1. zbook New Member

BSOD randomly occurs, even after clean install

The best option for all drivers when available are the computer or motherboard manufacturer.
    The second choice is the component manufacturer.
    Don't use any of the websites that offer drivers as you don't know what you are getting.
    The component drivers are often reconfigured by the computer or motherboard manufacturer for their products.

When fixing drivers they can be updated or uninstalled then re-installed.
    The method in the link is using device manager to update.
    If you can get a stable driver with the update it makes the step easier.
    It is most often the Nvidia and AMD that need to be uninstalled and then re-installed.

zbook, Jan 13, 2018
  2. NUN
    nun Win User

I believe everything is fixed now. I've done everything and I haven't had any crashes yet, which is great. I haven't been using the machine a lot though, so the next few days I'll keep an eye on it and update if it crashes again. Other than that, thanks so much, you are very helpful!

3. zbook New Member
    The complete drive tests were not performed due to BSOD.
    There were problems displayed in the event logs.

Use HD Tune to run the bench mark and full error scan and post results into the thread.
    If there is difficulty using HD Tune then use HD Sentinel (free or trial edition): Click on disk > surface scan > post results into the thread. Post results for Overview, temperature, tabs

zbook, Jan 14, 2018
  4. NUN
    nun Win User

Hi, here are the screenshots of the benchmark and the full error scan

BSOD randomly occurs, even after clean install [​IMG]

BSOD randomly occurs, even after clean install [​IMG]

Thema:

1. BSOD randomly occurs, even after clean install - Similar Threads - BSOD randomly occurs

2. Random BSODs even after clean windows install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSODs even after clean windows install: Since January my laptop has been getting Random BSODs, the error codes are different, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL. The crashes used to happen rarely and I never thought much about it. They got worse and I decided to update to Windows 11. They got...
  3. Random BSODs even after clean windows install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSODs even after clean windows install: Since January my laptop has been getting Random BSODs, the error codes are different, but the most common one is IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL. The crashes used to happen rarely and I never thought much about it. They got worse and I decided to update to Windows 11. They got...
  4. Random BSOD even after clean Windows install.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD even after clean Windows install.: Hello, I have a PC mainly used for gaming.It gets a BSOD sometimes most commonly DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER.I don't really know what causes all this but I have the minidumps so I'll share it with those who want to help.Any helping comment is highly appreciated.The dump...
  5. Random BSOD even after clean Windows install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD even after clean Windows install.: Hello, I have a PC mainly used for gaming.It gets a BSOD sometimes most commonly DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER.I don't really know what causes all this but I have the minidumps so I'll share it with those who want to help.Any helping comment is highly appreciated.The dump...
  6. Random BSOD even after clean Windows install.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. BSOD persists even after a clean install

BSOD persists even after a clean install: The last few days I found my Windows 10 encountering BSOD, with a few other minor problems I was having, I just decided to do a fresh install. Even during the setup process and ever since the the blue screen still continues. For the sake of it, I have some driver updates and...
  8. Random BSoD's occuring, even after Windows reinstall

Random BSoD's occuring, even after Windows reinstall: Hello all, and thank you in advance for any help. I'm having a very weird issue on my laptop - a Dell XPS 9560 with 16 GB ram, 1TB SSD, and i7-7700HQ. After a Windows update on 5/21 which was a critical security update, I started experiencing random bluescreens of death....
  9. Random BSODs even after clean install

Random BSODs even after clean install: Hello all! I am facing a serious issue with my main desktop computer at the moment. About 4 hours ago, I tried to run a new updated game, but it was unable to start. I then proceeded to update my graphics drivers NVIDIA Dedicated GPU, and I got presented with a BSOD. I do...
  10. RANDOM bsod EVEN AFTER WINDOWS 10 CLEAN INSTALL.

RANDOM bsod EVEN AFTER WINDOWS 10 CLEAN INSTALL.: Here is the memory dump. help please. https://openload.co/f/tkq8GwGyUFc/MEMORY.zip Mini Dumps https://openload.co/f/APowRaM0PY8/102418-6687-01.dmp https://openload.co/f/kaKmP6Led_Y/102418-7671-01.dmp Machine details My machine was a windows 7 pro, Intel DX79TO, I7...