Windows 10: BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION)

Discus and support BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, I've been getting a BSOD kind of randomly the past few days. It happened twice today and a few other times this week. Seems to be kind of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by valor, Sep 26, 2016.

1. valor Win User

BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION)

Hi all,

I've been getting a BSOD kind of randomly the past few days. It happened twice today and a few other times this week. Seems to be kind of random, but usually I'm browsing web and running some other apps in background when it happens. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

valor, Sep 26, 2016
  2. gdtzn Win User

BSOD when browsing the web. "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)"

Hi everyone,

I've been getting this BSOD for the past 2 months while browsing the web and I'm trying to figure what could be causing it. I've been getting the "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (netio.sys)" error displayed on the BSOD and my laptop restarts itself.

Any idea what could be causing it?

gdtzn, Sep 26, 2016
  3. Blue Screen of Death for various reasons

First it crashed due to KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED while I was browsing the web. Then I came here to write about it, and it crashed as soon as I submitted the reply, due to SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

Crashed thrice while writing this reply, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION again, and here's the dump:

Today's dump

AbhayTyagi, Sep 26, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Sorry it's taken so long to reply.

The only problem I see in the dump is with your Nvidia card or driver.

Code: ffffd000`247c4e48 fffff801`daaefce0Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys nvlddmkm+0x1dfce0[/quote] You have version 368.39. The latest available is 372.90. Try it.
    See here: Latest NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Drivers for Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Ztruker, Sep 30, 2016
Thema:

1. BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION) - Similar Threads - BSOD randomly while

2. Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION": Greetings to the community! I recently bought PC parts, I kept only my SSD and HDD drives, and the GPU from my old pc. My PC will sometimes crash to a BSoD, and when I say crash, just yesterday it happend 5 times, in a 2 hour session while playing Fallout 4, issue that...
  3. Random BSODs while gaming/browsing

Random BSODs while gaming/browsing: Let me get straight to it. I have been on Windows 10 since the free upgrade offer. I have had 0 issues up until recently where my PC would randomly crash and most of the BSOD's would list CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Most of the time I would be playing League of Legends and other...
  4. Random BSOD while browsing internet

Random BSOD while browsing internet: HI i am having this random BSOD while just browsing internet and while playing some games. Most of the time it seems that ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys is causing the BSOD when i checked with BlueScreenView. bug check string Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller. Seems...
  5. Random System_Service_Exception BSODs while gaming

Random System_Service_Exception BSODs while gaming: *Title* BSOD usually happens in more graphic intensive games like GTA5 or Elite: Dangerous. I haven't gotten it in games like League of Legends or Hearthstone, which are less intense. 2 most recent Minidump files and the debug file are attached below. Attachment 33280...
  6. random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys)

random BSOD System_service_exception (netio.sys): hello i only a few months back recieved this pc as a gift and everything has been working without any hickups today randomly i started getting System_service_exception (netio.sys) and i'v recieved alot of them, mainly while playing Battlefield 1(which i have played for a...
  7. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Crash while playing: Hi there, My PC is getting random BSODS while playing. I tested RAM with Memtest86 but no errors were found. Also reinstalling Windows from a scratch didn't help so any help would be deeply appreciated.*Smile All the neccesary info is attached. 43792
  8. Random BSODs while browsing - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Random BSODs while browsing - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi all, I've been having issues on and off over the past week or two with randomly appearing BSODs reporting the error "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL". I know it means there's something going on with my drivers but I'm not sure what's going on. I can't pinpoint what...
  9. BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD randomly appearing, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi, I suffer from randomly appearing BSODs. Approximately twice a day all screens (laptop + external hdmi) goes blank, sound (hdmi) stops. Previously (like yesterday and the days before) it got stuck there, with black screen, sometimes with flickering mouse pointer appearing...
  10. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION NETIO.SYS when browsing the internet

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION NETIO.SYS when browsing the internet: Greetings, It started a few weeks ago with a crash here and there but now it seems to be poping up more frequently. Typically when I am online with Chrome - I'll try other browsers as well but for now - at random times I get the BSOD. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION NETIO.SYS. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system service exception while surfing internet