Windows 10: BSOD Randomly

Discus and support BSOD Randomly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today i got 2 bluescreens in a row and i have no idea why, i havnt downloaded anything or anything like that so i am really confused, anyway heres the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JoshBoiBro, Sep 18, 2016.

1. BSOD Randomly

Today i got 2 bluescreens in a row and i have no idea why, i havnt downloaded anything or anything like that so i am really confused, anyway heres the dm log collector infomation : Attachment 102124

:)

JoshBoiBro, Sep 18, 2016

2. IRQL_UNEXPECTED ERROR happening many times since installing windows 10 from windows 7

Windows 10 Installed fine, it will BSOD randomly (or so it seems).

Paulehutson, Sep 18, 2016
  3. AlJo1 Win User
    Windows Blue Screen of Death ntoskrnl.exe

It's still blue screening randomly. I see the BSOD, my computer restarts, and i log back in. 5-10 minutes later it BSOD's again.

AlJo1, Sep 18, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

BSOD Randomly

Hi JoshBoiBro,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Please temporary uninstall Avast and use Windows Defender as alternative.
    Driver Reference Table - aswStm.sys
    Uninstall *Arrow Solved Anti Virus (AV) stand alone removal tools - Windows 10 Forums
    Code: ffffd001`70f37c78 fffff800`9aba8c47Unable to load image aswStm.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for aswStm.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for aswStm.sys aswStm+0x8c47[/quote] Please uninstall Oracle VirtualBox, or try to reinstall/update it.
    Code: ffffd001`70f39508 fffff800`9bbf3a46Unable to load image VBoxNetLwf.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for VBoxNetLwf.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for VBoxNetLwf.sys VBoxNetLwf+0x3a46[/quote]
    Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely including PSU, cooling and other used stuff like mouse, keyboard, monitor, case, etc.
    The PSU, cooling and other stuff are NOT mentioned in the tool.
    In the left corner below in your post you find 'My System Specs'. After clicking it you can find a link a little below that says 'Update your System Spec', click on this link to get to the page where you can fill in your system specs.

BSOD Randomly [​IMG]

BSOD Randomly [​IMG]

5. Attachment 103093Attachment 103093Tried everything and thought i fixed it but just got another bluescreen it said MEMORY MANAGEMENT in the bluescreeen *Sad

JoshBoiBro, Sep 24, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    BSOD Randomly [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    BSOD Randomly [​IMG]
    RAM TEST

BSOD Randomly [​IMG]
    Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

BSOD Randomly [​IMG]
    Note
    BSOD Randomly [​IMG]

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

Addition:
    If errors show up you can stop the test, remove all sticks but 1 and test this single stick in each slot for 8 passes or until errors show, switch sticks and repeat.
    If errors show up and you see them a lot later, no problem, the errors don't affect the test.

7. Attachment 115925Attachment 115925Sorry it's been a while I just haven't found the time to do the test but I have finally done it and I got an error. Do I have to replace the ram?

JoshBoiBro, Jan 4, 2017
  8. axe0 New Member

BSOD Randomly

It would be best to make sure what the problem is before you replace anything *Smile

In case you forgot, or missed it, see part 3

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD Randomly

1. BSOD Randomly - Similar Threads - BSOD Randomly

2. Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate: Hi, I need help please please. Random restart of my PC, for the past week. 2 to 3 times a day. I have replaced power supply and CPU fan. Then earlier it restarted randomly again, and this time there was a blue screen. Below are the errors I found when I booted on safe mode. I...
  3. Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random restart then BSOD windows 7 ultimate: Hi, I need help please please. Random restart of my PC, for the past week. 2 to 3 times a day. I have replaced power supply and CPU fan. Then earlier it restarted randomly again, and this time there was a blue screen. Below are the errors I found when I booted on safe mode. I...
  4. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...: What could be my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-restarts-with-no-bsod-or-crashing/61a57001-1f57-41ce-bd0f-e4e86d1e0c6f
  5. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...: What could be my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-randomly-restarts-with-no-bsod-or-crashing/61a57001-1f57-41ce-bd0f-e4e86d1e0c6f
  6. My PC randomly restarts with no BSOD or crashing back to desktop. This has been happening...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Ryzen 5 3600 random bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ryzen 5 3600 random bsod: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=C9DA80C8C464C068&id=C9DA80C8C464C068%21s968289b7e2194287bbda8b27b876f0ef&parId=root&o=OneUpminidump fileits bsod causes while im play gamesand afk...
  8. Ryzen 5 3600 random bsod

Ryzen 5 3600 random bsod: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=C9DA80C8C464C068&id=C9DA80C8C464C068%21s968289b7e2194287bbda8b27b876f0ef&parId=root&o=OneUpminidump fileits bsod causes while im play gamesand afk...
  9. Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853: Hi, I've been experiencing several random restarts when the machine is asleep and random BSODs after updating.The event viewers show the following error IDs:volmgr 161volmgr 162Is the error software or hardware-related?...
  10. Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853

Been having random restart and BSOD after updating Windows KB5035853: Hi, I've been experiencing several random restarts when the machine is asleep and random BSODs after updating.The event viewers show the following error IDs:volmgr 161volmgr 162Is the error software or hardware-related?...