Windows 10: BSOD rate increase while play DOTA 2

Discus and support BSOD rate increase while play DOTA 2 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; im new here, and i think you guys can solved my problem i bought a new PC and fresh install it with windows 10, then the bsod come it keep happening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by senzaimon, Aug 18, 2016.

1. senzaimon Win User

BSOD rate increase while play DOTA 2

im new here, and i think you guys can solved my problem
    i bought a new PC and fresh install it with windows 10, then the bsod come it keep happening to my pc.
    then i decide to upgrade my windows 10 to windows 10 pro but bsod stand still.
    the problem is when i play dota 2 chance my pc to hit by bsod increase, when i play other games like WoW thats never happen, please help
    Attachment 96940

:)

senzaimon, Aug 18, 2016
  2. DqOrbit Win User

Getting MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION bluescreen error while playing Dota 2 game

Old title: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION

Hi,

I have been playing a game called 'Dota 2' for a while. I had a Macbook Pro before I had this laptop and the game ran perfectly on my mac. I switched over to a new MSI Windows 8.1 laptop a while ago and re-downloaded Dota 2 on it. It happens randomly when
    I'm playing the game, but my whole computer will freeze for a few seconds making a loud buzzing noise and then goes to a blue screen that says MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION. This doesn't happen all the time, it only happens when I am playing Dota 2 and I've had
    this issue, mostly every time I play the game.

This is my system info:

Screenshot - bf7b1223e3c83f8443a5f1a92b6e6d8e - Gyazo

(Copy and paste it into your url bar)

Thanks

DqOrbit, Aug 18, 2016
  3. Dota 2 and other games lagging on Windows 10

i also experienced the same with you playing dota 2 counter strike and dota 1 is lagging

ronnie jrgarrido, Aug 18, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi senzaimon,

Where did you get your key for Windows 10?
    I believe an oem dm activation doesn't fit with a custom build.
    Code: <ActiveProductKeyChannel>OEMBSOD rate increase while play DOTA 2 :DM</ActiveProductKeyChannel>[/quote]

5. senzaimon Win User
    my friend bought it for me, is that the problem?

senzaimon, Aug 18, 2016
  6. axe0 New Member
    Ask your friend then *Smile

7. senzaimon Win User
    axe0 can you explain that for me, and any other solution for me?

senzaimon, Aug 18, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

So far I know oem dm keys are issued by manufacturers like Dell, ASUS, Acer, etc., and flashed into the firmware (BIOS), or in other words preinstalled Windows on laptops usually.
    It is a little suspicious to see it on a custom build.

No, it may be a reason for not providing support.
    Normally speaking, with Windows 7 especially, OEM keys that are issued by manufacturers for laptops that are used on custom builds result in a counterfeit installation what results in no support until it has been cleared up.

I suggest to read the Forum Rules to familiarize yourself with it.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD rate increase while play DOTA 2 - Similar Threads - BSOD rate increase

2. constant BSODs while playing videogames, especifically, Dota 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    constant BSODs while playing videogames, especifically, Dota 2: Good night guys, I've been having a lot of BSODs lately. I've tested it out and it only happens when I'm playing DotA 2. I've tried reinstalling my drivers, running sfc /scannow, the rdimm thing, cleaned my pc. I even reinstalled my goddamned windows OS. I'll put along the...
  3. BSOD while playing Dota 2 primarily (othertimes too)

BSOD while playing Dota 2 primarily (othertimes too): I built my computer a little under a year ago, but over the past few days it is crashing randomly. I looked into if it was heat related with monitoring software, but GPU and CPU temps are fine. It happens more often when I play Dota 2, but I have reinstalled and validated the...
  4. BSOD While Playing Dota 2 - Happens Back to Back

BSOD While Playing Dota 2 - Happens Back to Back: Long time lurker and finally got fed up. Thanks in advance for the help. I get the BSOD error only when I play Dota 2. Sometimes I can go hours without it. But lately, it's been happening more frequently. Sometimes it happens back to back where after I restart my computer,...
  5. Frequent BSOD while laying dota 2

Frequent BSOD while laying dota 2: Hello! I Frequently get BSOD when I play DOTA 2. I am just using an APU and I can play without problems sometimes. Can someone help me figure out what is wrong? Thank you in advance for the help. 77758
  6. BSOD When i play DOta 2

BSOD When i play DOta 2: During nearly every match my game would freeze and cause a machine check exception, just happends in dota, I can play other games Like GTA V without issue, but Dota. First I thought it was overheat issue cuz the temperature was at 65°, now i boosted my fans and i got 50°...
  7. BSOD playing Dota 2 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Dota 2 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I bought this Lenovo Ideapad Y700-15ISK laptop in September, got the occasional BSoD until I updated BIOS. Today I got 4-6 of these BSODs with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR while trying to play Dota 2. I have previously run multiple programs, perhaps I've overworked the...
  8. BSOD playing dota 2

BSOD playing dota 2: Guys help me please... My laptop keep Bsod especially when playing dota 2 I got different BSOD everytime 1. irql_not_less_or_equal 2. system service exception dxgmms1.sys 3. dpc watchdog violation and many many more... Here is my minidump : Dropbox - minidump...
  9. BSOD While Playing dota 2

BSOD While Playing dota 2: Hi there. i've been getting this blue screen Death for couple of days , i've never experienced this before , i am using windows 10 pro 64bits, i've changed the whole windows for the BSOD but still i keep getting the blue screen while playing dota 2, any help woulAttachment...
  10. BSOD (mostly while playing Dota 2) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD (mostly while playing Dota 2) IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've been having BSOD's mostly while playing Dota 2. It's happened randomly in the past but yesterday it happened twice while playing Dota 2 and today, it happened once while I was in a lync call. I've tried troubleshooting by following the instructions here:...