Windows 10: BSOD (Reason is completely unknown)

Discus and support BSOD (Reason is completely unknown) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, some days ago i got Random BSOD (i thought Random), first i was thinking "Hmmm Propably some random Software issue" and i didnt even care but now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Xyon, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Xyon Win User

BSOD (Reason is completely unknown)

So,
    some days ago i got Random BSOD (i thought Random), first i was thinking "Hmmm Propably some random Software issue" and i didnt even care but now i got almost everyday a BSOD. Just 1h ago i got one while watching Youtube and it didnt creat a dump file at all...

Here is the File:

EDIT: UPDATED 22.04.2016 (another BSOD)

:)

2. 张鹤 Win User

Windows 10 1703 BSOD EVERYDAY

Now the BSOD stopped for some reason unknown, I'll continually monitering and update its status here in time, thanks!

张鹤, Apr 20, 2016
  3. My computer is running slow and I have also a Service Registration missing or corrupt

Thanks I will do that but somehow when I tried to Run an Update it will not complete for some unknown reason

davemoreySKY, Apr 20, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

All the crashes that have a dump saved are 0x124 which is basically a hardware crash, although it could also be something that lets the system think there is a hardware crash.
    To start, please make sure your BIOS is up to date
    P8P67-M | Motherboards | ASUS Global

5. Xyon Win User
    The newest Driver is already installed (Bios Driver)

6. axe0 New Member
    Current BIOS version
    Code: BIOS-Version: American Megatrends Inc. 0901, 01.04.2011[/quote] BIOS version that is most recent: 3703 dating 2013/08/08

7. Xyon Win User
    BIOS version that is most recent: 3703 dating 2013/08/08[/quote] ok, now i have the newest Bios i am gonna let it idle for like 24h and see if its gonna crash, thanks for your help so far.

8. axe0 New Member

9. Xyon Win User
    Ok, i just got another BSOD:

10. axe0 New Member
    I've gone a bit through the dumps, they're all showing generic errors on the level 2 cache of the CPU with core 3, this rises a flag for me with the CPU.

BSOD (Reason is completely unknown) [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    CPU TEST

Run Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums CPU - Stress Test Using IntelBurnTest - Windows 7 Help Forums

Note If you're overclocking anything, please stop it and set everything back to default while troubleshooting

Warning Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.
    Code: =============================================================================== Section 2 : x86/x64 MCA ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Descriptor @ ffffe00078b15138 Section @ ffffe00078b152c0 Offset : 664 Length : 264 Flags : 0x00000000 Severity : Fatal Error : GCACHEL2_ERR_ERR (Proc 3 Bank 8) Status : 0xbe2000000005110a Address : 0x000000017c7c1a80 Misc. : 0x000000d086008086[/quote]

11. Xyon Win User
    i have currently my CPU undervolted to -0.215 and it was running fine for over 6 Months in Windows 7.... i am gonna Try to get it back as low as possible and stress test it, but the CPU Temps are pretty high even undervolted (The cooler is properly installed and there is enough Thermal paste but not to much.

12. axe0 New Member
    What cooler do you have for your CPU?

Is your system clean of dust?

Please fill in your system specsPlease follow this tutorial and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

Thema:

1. BSOD (Reason is completely unknown) - Similar Threads - BSOD Reason completely

2. Sudden restart with unknown reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden restart with unknown reason: My new laptop suddenly restarts after like 15-30 mins of playing a game with no BSOD, I did a hardware scan and everything was okay.My laptop also doesn't heat up while playing and I did the chkdsk and sfc /scannow commands and everything was okay.My drivers are also up to...
  3. Sudden restart with unknown reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden restart with unknown reason: My new laptop suddenly restarts after like 15-30 mins of playing a game with no BSOD, I did a hardware scan and everything was okay.My laptop also doesn't heat up while playing and I did the chkdsk and sfc /scannow commands and everything was okay.My drivers are also up to...
  4. PC freezes for unknown reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes for unknown reasons: Hi all,Lately I've been experiencing freezes while gaming. It happened with CSGO and GTA V so far. Tried windowed, borderless and fullscreen. It mainly happens when I alt+tab, although sometimes it also freezes while doing other things. When it happens I'm usually on a voice...
  5. PC freezes for unknown reasons

PC freezes for unknown reasons: Hi all,Lately I've been experiencing freezes while gaming. It happened with CSGO and GTA V so far. Tried windowed, borderless and fullscreen. It mainly happens when I alt+tab, although sometimes it also freezes while doing other things. When it happens I'm usually on a voice...
  6. System crashing, unknown reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashing, unknown reason: For the past year or so, my Win11 system is crashing randomly. I have replaced/upgraded countless components in hopes of finding the solution including the SSD, RAM, and video card but alas still have the crashes, which may occur several times a day, or sometimes just as few...
  7. System crashing, unknown reason

System crashing, unknown reason: For the past year or so, my Win11 system is crashing randomly. I have replaced/upgraded countless components in hopes of finding the solution including the SSD, RAM, and video card but alas still have the crashes, which may occur several times a day, or sometimes just as few...
  8. BSOD due to unknown reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD due to unknown reason: Had a BSOD while booting while ago. It quickly rebooted so i could not catch the error code . Want to know what caused it. My laptop came from repairs last week. Want to check if something is related to that. Last few months got frequent BSOD due to feature update. Whenever i...
  9. BSOD for unknown reason

BSOD for unknown reason: hello Microsoft Service Team, i bought a brand new pc and it is not working properly i tried to find out why but the BlueScreenView App is not helping. So the bug id code is: 0x00000101 I do not know where to upload my minidump file so i made a screenshot for you. thx...
  10. Different type of BSODs (unknown reason)

Different type of BSODs (unknown reason): Hi everyone I hope I posted this in right form and in right place. Problem: So my PC random started getting BSODs last summer but rarely maybe once per day.As time passed it increased a lot.In that time they happened when gaming.Suddenly after 2 weeks of BSODs they...