Windows 10: BSOD recently happening when playing Fortnite

Discus and support BSOD recently happening when playing Fortnite in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, As the title says i have recently recieving BSOD when running Fortnite, especially if it's the first time i launch it after i boot my PC. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fedes, Jul 14, 2018.

1. fedes Win User

BSOD recently happening when playing Fortnite

Hello,
    As the title says i have recently recieving BSOD when running Fortnite, especially if it's the first time i launch it after i boot my PC. I updated my graphics drivers but the problem still persists, especially today for the first time i got into a match and while i got as usual 200+ fps the game kept stuttering and freezing, and my mouse was laggy and not responsive.
    I followed the instructions in your forum and i downloaded the DM log collector and i am going to attach the zip files. I am going to be honest, since i'm always very cautios about sharing my personal data on the internet, i checked the zip file generated and i noticed there are a bunch of IP addresses inside of it, it got me scared initially but i don't have anything valuable saved on my pc so i don't really care, i have faith in you guys.

Thanks for the help
    EDIT: The website won't let me upload several files in the ZIP generated, 2 of them because they exceeded the size limit(eventlog and msinfo32), and the others it just said they couldn't be uploaded, i tried multiple times and still couldnt do it.

:)

fedes, Jul 14, 2018

2. irql_less_or_not_equal error when playing Fortnite

Hey! Whenever I play fortnite I always get this bosd called irql_less_or_not_equal. I'm not entirely sure why I get but I'm assuming it's one of my drivers that are corrupted. I've reinstalled fortnite when this happened a 2nd time, but when this happened
    for a 3rd time even after a reinstall this made think it might be something else :/ Can anyone help me? Btw I'm running windows 10.

Here are 2 .dmp , thank you for helping! Much appreciated!!!

irqlDmps.zip

Nabil Khalil, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Jul 14, 2018
  4. luramak Win User

bsod

yea ive noticed it only happening when playing farcry. with fortnite i was also getting bsod with 16gb ram but i took one stick out and reduced it to 8gb and that no longer gets bsod. so do you think it could also be the ram?

luramak, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD recently happening when playing Fortnite - Similar Threads - BSOD recently happening

2. BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?: My computer constantly crashes out of low intesnsity programs like discord and google chrome, and will bluescreen very often as well while only running programs/games of similar low resource usage. It will almost never crash while mid game in anything as intensive as valorant...
  3. BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when idle but doesnt happen when playing a game?: My computer constantly crashes out of low intesnsity programs like discord and google chrome, and will bluescreen very often as well while only running programs/games of similar low resource usage. It will almost never crash while mid game in anything as intensive as valorant...
  4. PC Crashes, No BSOD when playing fortnite later into a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes, No BSOD when playing fortnite later into a game.: Hello. I play many games and all is fine. The other day out of nowhere when I play fortnite, my pc just turns off goes black and restarts. It crashes about 15min into each game only on fortnite. Ive done a clean install of drivers. My temps and watts are ok. So Im trying to...
  5. PC Crashes, No BSOD when playing fortnite later into a game.

PC Crashes, No BSOD when playing fortnite later into a game.: Hello. I play many games and all is fine. The other day out of nowhere when I play fortnite, my pc just turns off goes black and restarts. It crashes about 15min into each game only on fortnite. Ive done a clean install of drivers. My temps and watts are ok. So Im trying to...
  6. Fortnite BSOD when launch

Fortnite BSOD when launch: HiWhenever i try and launch Fortnite i get A BSOD. Sometimes the game loads but most of the time it doesn't. When I troubleshoot the launcher is says I don't meet the OS requirements even though I am on Windows 11 22H2. Can anyone help me fix this problem...
  7. Fortnite BSOD when launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite BSOD when launch: HiWhenever i try and launch Fortnite i get A BSOD. Sometimes the game loads but most of the time it doesn't. When I troubleshoot the launcher is says I don't meet the OS requirements even though I am on Windows 11 22H2. Can anyone help me fix this problem...
  8. BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE

BSOD playing Fortnite , WUE: Just happens when im playng Fortnite , the other games dosent make it crash DESKTOP-HRJFUUL-(2019-02-03_01-30-05).zip 126560
  9. BSOD when playing Fortnite and sometimes otherwise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD when playing Fortnite and sometimes otherwise: I have a homebuilt system consisting of the following i5 6400 16GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS H170-PRO Motherboard Asus Pheonix GTX1050ti WD 1TB WD10EZEX HDD with windows installed on a 200gb partition samsung 850 evo ssd (linux installed here) Corsair SPEC02 case...
  10. Multiple BSOD typically when playing fortnite or video editing

Multiple BSOD typically when playing fortnite or video editing: Hello folks, Here's the deal, I've been getting BSOD's frequently for a few months now. I play fortnite fairly often and it's seems to be the most common trigger however video editing has also caused crashes. I've seen: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus gr8 crashes just as fortnite is running in windows 10

2. computer keeps blue screening while i am playing fortnite